SS: The King's Obsession (Blog Note Pg12) ~Ch4 up!

Posted: 6 years ago

~Prologue~

Khushi sighed as she caressed the fur of her kitten. Her kitten's name was Jasmine. She wasn't feeling too well today, she had a fever and she kept missing her fiance who was not here but in another country, fighting a war. 

The kitten meowed and cuddled to Khushi's lap, which made Khushi smile a bit.

Khushi was a princess of one of the smallest kingdoms, but she was nonetheless a princess. Her fiance was a warrior of their kingdom, his name was Kushal. Khushi did not love Kushal yet but he was her best friend, she loved him like a friend but Kushal loved her like a lover and she knew it. Kushal loved her a lot.

"Khushi! Why are you so lazy? Come down soon, maa and Babuji are waiting for breakfast with us." Sheetal, Khushi's sister, rolled her eyes. Sheetal and Khushi were not very close.. Khushi never understood why Sheetal didn't like her but she didn't know that Sheetal was always jealous of Khushi because everyone liked Khushi for her cute personality and her beauty. Khushi was famous for her beauty while Sheetal was just pretty at best. 

Khushi went downstairs for the breakfast but before she could even start eating, a servant came rushing in.

"Warrior Kushal has lost the war.. he is badly injured..." 

These words made Khushi cry instantly. "NO!"

She knew how ruthless and heartless the king Arnav Singh Raizada was famous for. He was the most powerful king in the whole world. He was only 28 years old and yet he had control over every land in the world and everyone bowed down to him.

Khushi went crazy, "Take me to him. PLEASE!" 

Khushi was immediately taken there where the king had kept Kushal under his mercy. 

~

When Khushi reached the kingdom called the Ambar-nagar empire which belonged to king Arnav, she was already overwhelmed by how grand the whole place was. It was like stepping into a place full of heaven and hell mixed together. 

Heaven - because it's so big and so perfect.

Hell - because it has the most heartless, cruelest king.

Khushi stepped out of the vehicle she came in before rushing inside the palace. She suddenly collided against a rock-hard chest, making her look up to find herself staring at the most handsome man she has ever seen. His eyes were an interesting mix between grey and black, his features were perfect and he was very tall and strong.

"I'm..sorry... I wanted to meet the king." she gulped.

"I am the king." he answered. 

Arnav stared at this petite girl in front of him, she was absolutely stunning. He had never felt more attracted to someone even though he has met so many gorgeous women. She had the face of an angel and her body just made him want to rip off her clothes. And her voice was so innocent and soft. 

"Y-you.. you are? Will you please let my fiance go? He's my best friend and he is going to be my husband soon! Please don't hurt him any more. I am begging you." she joined her hands pleadingly.

"Kushal? That loser is your fiance..." Arnav smirked. "Why don't you leave him and marry a real man?"

Khushi grit her teeth. "He IS a real man. I bet he is more of a man than you are! What do you think of yourself? Just because you are rich and powerful, you think you can treat a human being worse than a dog? I won't even spit on someone like you. Why have you been hurting him?"

Arnav clutched her jaw hard and raised his hand to slap her hearing her insulting HIM - The King - The nerve of this chit of a girl!

But then, he stopped... he looked at the way she was shivering and had her small hand covering her face.

She was so..delicate. It made him feel some sort of way when he thought of hurting someone so innocent and beautiful.

He let go of her.

And she was already running all over the palace crying like a maniac as she searched for Kushal. 

He walked towards her before holding her arm tightly and turning her towards him. 

"He's not here. He's in the Hell house." Arnav answered simply.

"What's the Hell house?" Khushi asked.

"Hell on earth. A place full of fire, coldness, blood, tears, death... I made it, it is my favourite place." he said as if it's nothing, while Khushi had a scared expression on her face. 

"Do you wanna go there, little girl?" he smirked. 

"I'm not little.. I'm 21 years old." she held her head high.

Suddenly, Kushal was brought in into the palace. Khushi's heart clenched in pain seeing Kushal's state. He was covered in blood and cuts.

"Khushi...sweetheart.. why did you come here?" Kushal asked in panic. "Please don't do anything to her, my king."

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing the adoration between the duo. Both keep begging him to spare each other. 

"Don't call him 'my king'! He's a monster! Don't give any respect to this bas***d!" Khushi was so angry seeing Kushal's pain that she pushed Arnav.

Arnav's jaw clenched as he saw her chest heaving breathlessly. How can someone be so fearless in front of him!?

"What do you want to do with me? You'll also hurt me? DO IT! You can do nothing other than hurting people cos you have no heart! You are a cold, feelingless, monster!" Khushi kept shouting so much but all Arnav could think was how beautiful and strong she seems.

She beat her fists against Arnav's chest, neck and jaw as the soldiers of Arnav tried to attack her for disrespecting the king like this but Arnav held his hand up, gesturing them to stop.

"You have a fire in you, it is interesting to see." Arnav caressed her cheek. "Gorgeous girl."

"Don't call me gorgeous.. you have no right to do that!" Khushi spoke.

Arnav's jaw clenched as he held khushi's hair tightly before pulling her closer and kissing her hard punishingly. Kushal's heart shattered into pieces seeing this while Khushi tried to pushed Arnav away. Khushi had never been kissed and was a virgin, Kushal was going to make love to her when they'll get married but seeing her first kiss being stolen away by a monster made Kushal cry out.

"Do you know who I am? I am Arnav Singh Raizada. When I call you gorgeous, it is the only thing that matters." Arnav said, still feeling awed by the kiss. He had never tasted anything sweeter than her mouth. 

"KUSHAL! PLEASE SOMEONE FREE HIM! PLEASE!" Khushi started focusing on Kushal again which pissed Arnav off so much, she was still talking of Kushal when he just kissed her.

"Throw her out." Arnav ordered his soldiers who dragged Khushi out of the palace...

~

A week passed and Arnav grew increasingly obsessed with Khushi. He gathered all information about her and visited her small kingdom many times to see her, but she always ignored him.

He couldn't get the taste of that kiss out of his mouth, soul and mind and he wondered how each part of her body would taste like if her lips only are that sweet. 

He slept with the most beautiful women from all kingdoms and all countries to get Khushi out of his mind but nothing worked. He wanted Khushi. Day and night. 

Kushal eventually became very sick from the injuries. Arnav had begun torturing him more than usual after seeing how much Khushi cares about Kushal and how loyal she was to her 'fiance' that even a kiss with Arnav didn't make her run into Arnav's arms..

When the news reached Khushi, she was so devastated and prayed constantly that Kushal becomes fine. And then Khushi and Sheetal were sent off to Arnav as a 'gift" by their kingdom cos it was a rule that the losing kingdom's daughters are sent off to the king's palace and the king can do whatever he wants with the daughters. 

Sheetal was very excited to go to the palace, she was sure that the king would like her cos she was very good at seducing men. And she had heard about how handsome King Arnav is, she couldn't wait.

Whereas Khushi was numb and crying uncontrollably which annoyed Sheetal.

~

"You have to leave everything that belongs to your kingdom when you enter our kingdom. This kingdom will become your home now. It is a ritual of our Ambar-nagar." 

Sheetal and Khushi were told this by an elderly woman when they reached the palace.

Sheetal gladly took off her jewellery and clothes and was given new clothes which made her happy cos the new clothes were very expensive.

Sheetal left the spot while Khushi began crying looking at her kitten. 

"I have to leave her too?" Khushi sobbed looking at her small kitten. 

"Yes. Anything that is from your kingdom should be left forever." the woman strictly spoke.

"No...I won't leave her-" before Khushi could speak further, suddenly Arnav entered inside making Khushi scream. 

"Mala, leave." Arnav commanded the elderly woman. 

"Yes, my king." Mala immediately left.

"Your sister Sheetal is nothing compared to your beauty. I just saw her." Arnav stated. "My Khushi is the most beautiful thing in the whole world."

Did he just call her 'My Khushi'?...

Khushi thought confusedly. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU RAAKSHAS! I HATE YOU!" Khushi shouted as she innocently hid her kitten behind her back to save that kitten from Arnav.. Arnav rolled his eyes, does this girl really think that he'll harm a cat, that he is some loser who will get pleasure from hurting a small animal? Arnav had brutally ended the lives of one of the biggest one of the most powerful people, why will he lower himself down to attack a mere kitten?

"You do not want to leave that cat?" Arnav asked, amused. "Fine then. Keep her."

Khushi looked at him in shock... did he really just let her keep the kitten? That was.. nice of him.

Arnav thought of being a bit nice to her or else she will never stop hating him. And he didn't want her to hate him. He knew he had too many enemies who hated him 24/7 but he always saw them as so below him that he can't even see them...however when Khushi hated him, it made him feel bad.

"I cannot wait to unwrap my gift tonight.." Arnav murmured huskily as he leaned against her earlobe and bit it. He has gotten many daughters as gifts from many kingdoms when he won wars against them, after all Arnav Singh Raizada was the only king in the world who has won each and every war.. but none of those wins could compare to this win - he would finally have Khushi underneath him in his bed tonight...writhing in pleasure and screaming his name.

Arnav's lips curled into a smirk thinking of that, and he left the spot.. making Khushi shiver. 

BLOG NOTE

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
interesting story with new conceptEdited by Hend_Refai - 6 years ago
Oh wow!a new story again.and with another favourite kings story.awesome.fantasy world.continue soon
Barun is super hot in that pic.
Congrats one new story 
Arnav won war 
Poor Khushi tried to save her fianc 
But now use 
Hope Arnav doesn't hurt her or just marry her 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
Great start loved it
Feeling bad for kushi and her fiance

Story of a ruthless king n innocent beautiful princess.. Loved it..
Please update fast
You get brilliant ideas Vani
Amazing start...very very intresting
Exicted to read further

Update soon

Thnxx for pm 😊