Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: sanateju
sorry.. i thought to unite them..but got tired of writing so wrapped up der only
arreh wah wah kya baat hai BhuNiOriginally posted by: Sravani_Rao
Ab punishment tho dena padega... Dira ko alag karne ke liye😡And ur punishment is... u have to write another os/ff on Dira😆
no non o no nancy iam after my ratan sa only sravu and coraline is after bhuvan sa mein bas cheer group mein hai for sravu hai nahOriginally posted by: nancy505
I will kill you Sana
But very good writing. Heartbreaking, heartwarmimg but very very beautiful.
And how dare you make a story where Ratan is crying.
But it touched my heart.I could imagine Ratan drenching in water with Diya where he is staring at her and Diya looked back and see Ratan is standing still and looking at her.She waves her hand that why he is staring .Ratan comes to the reality and nods that nothing and Diya closes her eyes, putting her heads up tries to feel the raindrops.And Ratan still looking at her.Wow you are brilliant Sana.(though I modified some things,ignore me)
Welcome to our mad, crazy forum where I am always saying bakwaas and Sravani,Kuhsbarry,C0raline are in catfight about CT(God bless them).
Originally posted by: kusharberry
arreh wah wah kya baat hai BhuNi
This is amazing
Originally posted by: nancy505
I will kill you Sana
But very good writing. Heartbreaking, heartwarmimg but very very beautiful.
And how dare you make a story where Ratan is crying.
But it touched my heart.I could imagine Ratan drenching in water with Diya where he is staring at her and Diya looked back and see Ratan is standing still and looking at her.She waves her hand that why he is staring .Ratan comes to the reality and nods that nothing and Diya closes her eyes, putting her heads up tries to feel the raindrops.And Ratan still looking at her.Wow you are brilliant Sana.(though I modified some things,ignore me)
Welcome to our mad, crazy forum where I am always saying bakwaas and Sravani,Kuhsbarry,C0raline are in catfight about CT(God bless them).
Originally posted by: kusharberry
no non o no nancy iam after my ratan sa only sravu and coraline is after bhuvan sa mein bas cheer group mein hai for sravu hai nah