Poll
^^
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree,vikas has made this season worthy of watching for me!!Originally posted by: solaceMG
Despite of the blatant shameless favoritism I have to say this is one of my most favorite seasons
And the credit goes to vikas vikas vikas
The way he carried bb this year is commendable
By playing mindgames, making the tasks interesting
Exposing shilpa shinde's fake accusations
Highest trp gainer of all seasons
Do i need 2 say more?
I love this season
No matter if shinde wins but vikas is the winner for me from the 1st day since i watched this season only because of him
Was his fan due 2 pratyusha's case
He has lifted the bb bar so high that I am not even interested in bb12
Ps: I will miss bb11 exclusive n all the constants even Shilpa and Hina
⭐️ Vikas deserves the win