Poll

Who do you all think helped saanchi to get back her medical licence?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neo320 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Well I find it a little fishy how saanchi got her medical licence with so much ease? Whatever would have been her reasons, she still had committed a fraud! Fake identity is just not acceptable! Any way this is an indian fictional show, hence logic can never be shown . 
Coming to my question, saanchi was herself going to write a petition to the medical council to reconsider her case. But by then she got her licence back ðŸ˜•. The medical council members gave a very strange answer which I couldn't digest! I have a feeling someone has helped her to the license back. Any guess who? 
I am hoping against all hopes that it is kabir . I really wanted him to support her! But looking at the recent episodes, all my hopes have been crushed . Kabir has become the main villian in saanchi life . If he would have helped saanchi indirectely, he would never have felt guilty of hurting her. So maybe I am wrong. His character is shown to be very dumb and spineless nowadays. I don't know why cvs are destroying his character like this? Why can't he see malhotras games? 
Sometimes I feel it is malhotra who has brought saanchi back to the hospital so that he can take revenge on saanchi! 
So my guess is either dr kabir or malhotra. Maybe kabir has helped saanchi on Malhotras saying. 😡. He is just shown to be a puppet nowadays who listens to malhotra without using his brains ðŸ¤¢. He is the Dean of the hospital, atleast act like a dean😲.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Me too wish it was kabir, but sadly he is not ðŸ˜­. He is too dumb to help saanchi in any way. He doesnt have the smartness to indirectly also help anyone😡 So my first bet is dr malhotra, because he was kind of happy when he came to know saanchi is back in the hospital. As if he knew she will be back or maybe it's veer. Like always he is shown to be the night in shining armour for our damsel in distress. 
bomow thumbnail
Veer because he is the hero or dr malhotra because he wants to take revenge 
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Either veer or dr malhotra 
Sanbir090 thumbnail
I really miss dr kabir in the show . Why is he not seen for the last 4 episodes! 
bomow thumbnail
I don't dr kabir will come back. I think he has gone to Geneva for good . And even if he comes back, he will again be shown only as a puppet to Dr malhotra. We can never expect him to go against dr malhotra and support saanchi! 
I guess word of mouth has given saanchi her medical licence back! 

Sanbir090 thumbnail
When will we get answers for these questions ðŸ˜­. I really hope it is kabir. Day by day my love for dr kabir is increasing! 
Shyren1866 thumbnail
Hope kabir has helped her! He was a part of the council. Saanchi should try to understand kabir and forgive him.