Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for coming back to complete the story dear... 
Waiting for the update sonali 
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

15.Finally found you ( full chapter on blog) 

There is nothing more depressing than losing your last hope. It's like your last oasis turn into just a mirage. Khushi layer of  her bed crying. How could he just leave her like that, he didn't even wait till she came to her. First he treat her like that, gets angry 

Khushi kept on crying, she was alone again. Why her husband don't want her.What she will do. No matter how good people here are but still she feels so alone .she felt so angry, if only he was here in front her right now, she would slap him left, right and Center

"sleep khushi. Everything will be all right.  myhra  sequenced her hand in assurance and slept on her bed.

Myhra didi  is right khushi, forget him. He always makes you cry, he don't  want you. He always runs away.she thought.

Arnav never thought that someone's absence can make you more weaker than you already are, make your soul empty of whatever life you have within.

But he will not stop trying. He is a better man and khushi deserves more and he won't just give up like this. She is the only human connection that he have now. Somehow she has become his reason to love and try harder and don't lost hope.

"There is no one khushi, it's just the wind, don't worry sleep. Everything is OK. There is no ghost. she whisper to herself , trying to calm her tighten heart. She closed her eyes tight in fear

Khushi felt so afraid and ghost stories that she listen to  was doing more harm to her scared  heart.

"Myhra Abbi! Jannat  khala! Ghost! Save me"

here.

A women in her late 50s came forward with a knife in her hand as she looked at him seriously.

"who are you? Who send you? What are you doing here?" Jannat begam looked at him angrily.

Arnav looked at her with same anger,before he say anything, khushi's voice  stopped him.

". 

" I won't go with you. I am fine here. Go away arnav go away" khushi screamed.
-----------

To read full chapters. Search -  justsonali  blog,  
SumayaRahman thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear! After long long month you update this story. please reunite Arnav Khushi soon.
amadea thumbnail
good chapter please update soon
Pooja_12_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I read your story but could read only half of the chapters so please will you send me blog link I want to read further parts
Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atlast we got update.. Thanks.. waiting to see them together..
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Caught up with the whole story in one go...nice story..i hope together they will survive their hardships.
idiotbox_fun thumbnail
Just read the prologue, vry interesting. Will love to read it. Please share the link.Edited by idiotbox_fun - 6 years ago
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Loved it
Update soon
dhakad_chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Bride

Chapter 16

"I am  sorry khushi. I didn't meant to get angry on you. You know how my situation  is,  I don't have a home, I don't have job,  no money. I felt pressured  and defeated. he tried to explain.

"so than, you shouldn't have kidnapped me from wedding. she yelled, tears still flowing relentlessly.

Everyone looked shocked. Myhra thought she is right this man is evil. This man has hurt khushi, kidnapped her.she needs to do something. He is clearly not a good person.

"I.. I don't  know. I just. That man was so many years older than you. arnav said trying to control his emotions and guilt.

"you are old too!she yelled.

He moved closer towards her, his eyes showing his guilt.He hold khushi shoulder his hands.  

"you only wanted to get rid of me. You never wanted me.you!khushi  cried,  her body shook with the pain and hurt she felt.

Before arnav could say anything else. A huge wooden stick hit his head and few more  on  his arms and legs. He screamed in pain, as khushi felt shocked at what has happened.

Myhra and her friends attacked arnav while after getting over his initial shock, he tried to defend himself holding two wooden sticks on his hand as they tried to hit him again.

Zubia hit his legs making  with another girl following suit. He fell to his knees by sudden attack form four sides.

Coming out of initial shock, khushi screamed to stop them. What are they doing. Why are they hurting him.

"please stop! Stop! she screamed, tried to pulling back myhra  and others from hurting him more. His head was red with blood.

"khushi, if he has kidnapped  you, hurt you,if he is devil like you said  he don't deserve to be saved.jannat  begam  said keeping her hand on khushi's head, who was crying uncontrollably, also trying to push myhra  and others from attacking arnav.

"No! No!  Don't hurt him please. What are you doingkhushi Said dry hiccups making it hard for her to speak clearly.

"myhra. Leave him. jannat begam  said in her stern voice. Myhra and other girls left him.

"Please Mr. Get out from here. We are not killers, but just because  we are women does not mean we are weak. janat begam said looking at him sternly at his eyes.

" just because I  am not raising my hand on you all doesn't mean I can't. It's just that I am here to take my wife without creating any ruckus and fights and I am not going without taking  her with me he said looking  at her with determined gaze. He took out the knife from his back pocket held in front t of him.

Jannat  begam  tightened her hold on khushi's  hand. While she tried to break free.

"khushi, you are not in any way obliged to be with him Jannat begam  said. She knew how difficult  it is for a woman to fall weak in front of a man. A woman always compromise fearing society's reaction, fearing that she is going against code of woman,  trying to live for herself.

"she is my wife. We got separated due to some reason,her parents tried to get her married to someone  twenty years older than her. The moment I got to know about,  it took her away with with her mother's  permission arnav clarified still holding the knife in his hand.

"khushi  doesn't  want to go with you. jannat begam said. Though arnav's explanation for once has threw her off. He came back to save his wife from getting into a much bigger hell . But that's doesn't clear  him of his sins of leaving his wife and hurting her.

"let's her decide that.he said. Blood still oozing out of his head,he can't feel any pain anymore, all his sense become numb.

"khushi, will  you go with me. I promise I will do my best to be a decent  husband,  to be a decent human being he said,  his throat choked with emotions brewing up inside him.all his past memories  come crashing down on him. The blood,  the killing, the pain to see his sister die, the failures, defeat. He felt his head spin and everything get blur in front of him. He took uneven steps towards khushi. Will he fail again. Is he not worth it. Does he don't deserve happiness in his life.

"khushi! he said stammering and fell to the ground, making everyone shrink in fear.

Khushi screamed his name, freeing her hands from jannat begam's  hold she ran to him.she clutched his head in her small hands, crying uncontrollably. What is she going to do now.

"arnav!..  Ji. Wake up please. she sobbed.

"please help!  What did you Myhra  di. she yelled,  her brain not working. She cleared his Forehead  with her scarf.

"Myhra!  Help khushi, make him lie on bed. Rumiya fetch me water, washed pieces of clothes and my first aid box jannat begam ordered, making them spin in action the next minute.

---------

Arnav opened his eyes, as sun rays disturbed his eyes. He felt pain coarse through his head and legs. What has happened  to him,  he thought. Slowly, he remembered events of last night.  

"khushi he whispered,  trying to stand up,  while his head still felt  little groggy.

Khushi entered the room bringing breakfast in her hand. She hasn't slept all night. She was glad jannat bua  has  helped arnav,  cleaned all his wound and stitched him. She has than sobbed and begged her to let her go with. She also apologized  for having purposefully wrongly presenting her husband as so much evil. Maybe she was trying to prove that she hasn't done anything  wrong leaving home in anger. Maybe by projecting  him as evil made her feel less guilty or someone above him. She had been wrong. She had acted out so immature.

She  wiped the tears off her face and looked at arnav who was trying to stand up, calling her name softly. She left the plate on table and ran towards him. She hold his arms with her hands,looking at eyes which made  her neck pain to look above so much. He is still so many inches above her. When will she grow and reach his height.

"khushi, are you ok he asked, holding her face in his palms. He was scared that these people did something to her. He have failed to save her.

Khushi hugged him tight, tears leaving her eyes. He is one who is hurt and still asking her if she is OK. She has been so wrong,he cared for her so much and all she did is create problems.

"it's fine khushi. Everything is OK. he said holding her tight in his embrace. She remained on her tip of her toes to hug him and he has to bend to reach her.

He tried to calm her down, moving his hand through her long hair.

"i have missed you so much. I am so sorry to have hurt you,  I was just angry that you didn't came sooner she said in her  voice clouded with sobs.

"it's  all right!  I deserved that. he said, small smiling forming on his lips. He felt so at ease having her in his arms,  he felt wanted,  he felt happy.

She kept on talking  to him in between her sobs, still  holding him in her embrace.her talks moving between  complaining and apologizing her sweet voice, making arnav chuckle at her childishness.

Jannat begam felt tear prick  her eyes. She has been wrong to judge arnav, maybe her past has really made her heart less towards  male. She should know all are not cut from the same cloth.  She can't take away others happiness of marital bliss just because  she faced the hard times. She can help all womens in their hard times but shouldn't take decisions for them.

Arnav seemed like someone she has never seen. His thoughts,  his behavior  looked someone so ahead of his time. The way he treated his wife with equality,  the way he took  all the beating  just to have her with him. Not many men are like him. Khushi is not just  commodity for him,  she is equal human who has her own rights,  own feelings and he respected that. She can see that in him.

-----------

Arnav thanked jannat and forgave  mhyra  and other girls for attacking him. He came to know how jannat begam  was shunned by people of her village for  not living with her husband when he got married for the fifth time.she had enough with his beatings and  drunk behavior. She lost it all when her husband   beat her daughter Myhra,  she couldn't take it anymore. She has beaten him back and left him.

Society has frowned upon her behavior.where they lived now is her mother's  home who dies after few years of her come to love with her. Jannat  was her parents only daughter. She was continuously  taunted but  she never lost hope. She then decided to help all those women who face such wrath at hands of their husband,  society.

She wanted to make them feel empowered. Though some people has hated her and spread nasty rumors about her,  others have come to help her with whatever little they can do.

Arnav has felt so much respect for jannat begam  when he came to know about all this. She was visionary,  a person who wanted to bring change for better. She was someone like him.

Arnav felt the happiest khushi back but a long journey  still remain in front of them.

---------
A very happy new year friends. A little gift to you all. Whoke chapter  here. 😃

As for those you want to find my blog. Please Google search -  JUSTSONALI BLoG .