Naina, Sameer aur Baarish (OS)

IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Weekend had never been so tedious and protracted. Lying supine on his bed Sameer's body was there but mind off somewhere. Truth be told focused on the girl who came into his life uninvited, gave joy and made him feel special. Loved him and took care of him like no one ever did. The moments, all those happy moments spent with her in Mount Abu have given him some of the most treasured memories. But unfortunately he couldn't requite her likewise. The pain she has been going through because of him, he doubts now that she will ever be able to forget. He rues the day he made a bet with those stupid senior boys. It was so stupid of him to think that with time everything will be back to normal, because nothing actually is. Naina can be seen laughing and chirping not anymore. Sameer Maheshwari ke liye kuch bhi impossible nahi he can say this not anymore, for staying away from Naina has been turning out as difficult as looking her in the face. Day or night he keeps thinking about her. She is everywhere, from sunset to sunrise, from toothpaste to medicine, from chapati to tinde ki sabzi, everything makes him think of her. 

It is a Sunday morning and Sameer Maheshwari a late sleeper is already up, infact he couldn't sleep last night., and for the first time in his life he has no plan for Sunday.

"Kash. Kash mai tumhe bata pata Naina ki jitna dukh tumhe pohcha hai, usse kahi jyada dukh mujhe hua hai tumhe dukh dekar. Phli baar mai jeet kar bhi haar gaya Naina." says his internal voice and a tear falls from his eyes. 

Sach to ye hai ki tumhe pyaar se allergy hai Sameer
Tum pyaar ke layak hi nahi ho
Tum is layak hi nahi ho ki koi tumse pyaar kare..

His mother's words echo in his mind, unable to take it anymore, he gets up and sits bolt upright in bed, terrified. His mind has not yet accepted it, but his heart knows it that he has grown fond of being loved by Naina. The way she cared for him, pampered him is amazingly beautiful.

He looks completely devastated, as tears rolls down his face. The only sounds in the room were his heavy breathing and just then to his rescue sounds of lightning flashed follow by the quick crash of thunder breaks through the walls, hit his ears, and makes him forget everything else for a moment. He wipes away his tears, walks over to the window and looks outside, it is raining buckets. He listens to the rhythm of the falling rain for a while, before he sets off toward terrace. If only water of the heavily falling rain could wash away his guilt.

As soon as he reaches the entrance of the terrace his heart skips a beat, as he sees Naina, who is dancing in the rain, lost in her own world. Sameer is neither surprised, nor shocked, as a matter of fact he is not able to think rationally as of now because nothing can make him happy more than the sight in front of his eyes right now.

Naina seems oblivious of her surroundings, enjoying the rain to the core. Rain pours down on her face and drips from her hair, which is hanging down her back loose and free to dance with merriment just like its owner and her wet dress cling to her body. 

A smile spreads on Sameer's face as Naina spreads her arms out to the side of her, tips her head back and spins in circles, her eyes fluters against the raindrops. He is totally enthralled, unable to take his eyes off her. Kicking and splashing and dancing she jumps from puddle to puddle, and looks so captivating, But what catches his maximum attention is the ebullient smile visible on her lips though every part in her body brings her happiness out into open in its own way. She just laughs and laughs, feeling like most carefree person on the entire planet. How he wanted to see her smile again, how he wanted to hear her laughter again.

Is she the same Naina he know, who always dresses boring and looks behanji?! 

Why is she looking so beautiful all of a sudden? wonders Sameer. Little does he know that it is the pure love that has been burgeoning in his heart for her, makes her beautiful in his eyes. 

Dil mera hai nasamajh kitna
Bekhabar ye bevkoof bada
Chahta hai kitna tujhe
Khud magar nahi ye Jaan saka
(I know this is not 90's song but I think it best fits this os)

He is still standing at the entrance of terrace which is coruscating with the exquisiteness of a swimming pool with an artificial cascade. A smile has been constantly adoring his face in a state of peaceful happiness, since he has clapped eyes on Naina who terminates the fazing silence of his wishy-washy life, as she dances and plays in the rain. Attired in white shirt and pants he looks cute, and now that he is happy he looks like an angel. His face has a scintilla of morning somnolence mixed  with its grandeur which begets a cute and adorable look on his face, giving him countenance of an angel of heaven who has made an appearance on the planet of life for the first time to catch sight of its absolute gorgeous and foxy nymph.

Is darde dil ki sifarish ab kar de koi yaha

Ki mil jae use wo baarsh Jo bhiga de poori tarah

He has no idea how she ended up at his house. At the moment all he knows is that he wants to feast his eyes on this pretty, exciting girl lifelong.

Kya hua asar tere saath rehkar na Jane

Ki hosh mujhe na raha

The sweet smell of fresh, early morning rain is ethereal, like a breath of gaiety and Naina does a little caper, drinking in it as merry as a grig, oblivious to Sameer's gaze fixed unwaveringly on her. 

Lafz mere the zubaab pe aake ruke

Par ho na sake wo bayan 

Dhadkan tera hi naam Jo le

Ankhe bhi paigam ye de

Teri nazar ka hi ye asar hai mujhpe Jo hua

Seemed to be filled with joie de vivre, she outstretches her hand either side, collecting mini ponds of jointed rain drops in the pockets of her hands. And the next moment a sweet smell of her childlike cachinnation fills the entire ambience of the open place, as she throws up the water into the air, which causes that staggering water to break up into tiny droplets again and fall onto her head and shoulders, hitting faintly.

Sameer's heart jumped off his place inside his frame, along with the water. When water went up, it sprang up to his larynx and then came down, following the very next movement of its fugacious honcho. Thanks to gravity which pulled the water down or Sameer's heart would have displaced forever.

Ki mil jae ise...

His shoulders waggles once as a matter of course when he takes a deep breath and holds it in his lungs for some seconds before releasing it out, thinking how can someone be so enchanting yet so innocent?!? Does he have any other choice than to fall in love with her like crazy? In spite of the exhibition of all species of beauty around him, everywhere he would go, he never felt romantically attracted to any of them, for the reason that cupid had been waiting for him with his bow and arrow in Ahmedabad, and now he has fallen under Naina's spell, until the twelfth of never.

Tu Jo mila to zindagi hai badli

Mai poora naya ho gaya

Hai beasar duniya ki batein sabhi

Ab Teri sunu mai sada

Milne ko tujhse bahane karu

Tu muskurae wajah mai banu

The sky begins to darken as the rain is coming down with all its mist now. But Sameer has been so mesmerized by Naina in all her glory that even the searing sound of the heavily falling rain fails to punctuate his rapture. They together,with rain as third component, have given rise to a pleasing rain cycle- the rhythmic, hefty rain pleases Naina, that delighted Naina pleases Sameer and Sameer's content smile makes the god of rain proud of his work, which has unwittingly provided a restless soul with some peace of mind. So, he seems in no mood to nip his affectionate activity in the bud and notifies it through a lite rumble of thunder.

Ki mil jae ise wo barish...

He trembles, when some rain drops fell on his shoulder  from the linten above the door, breaking his trance. Seizing the opportunity, a zephyr of her wondrous enchantment blows around him. And he is swept along by it toward her.

As soon as he takes few steps forward, the rain tugs him into its embrace, drenching him throughout. He is soaked and cold in a minute, but it doesn't hamper the motion of his legs, since the blazing heat inside his very core, eclipses the effect of cold water. He strolls up to her, drinking in every movement of her gyrating body with his squiffy eyes as a flower drinks in the sun. She looks like a beautifully sculpted figurine slowly rotating with grace and elegance. 

Naina has a winsome smile on her lips, before she opens her eyes slowly, to find a completely drenched Sameer with small rivulets of rain water flowing down his face incessant, looking at her with fascination, which brings her trip to a standstill.

It feels as if Naina's heart has paused in its beating, finding him before her. Her eyes clashes with his, brown to brown, locked in a wave of attraction.  She travels her eyes down and notices his wet shirt cling to him, molding tight to the planes and angles of a lean body, ridged midriff and his long arms. Water made the fine cotton cloth  transparent, revealing the white hue of his skin. A slight blush streaks her cheeks and she looked away. Then she notices him coming to stand before her, reducing the space between them. His eyes rakes down at her. He stands so close she has to tilt her head and lift her eyes to meet his gaze. Her eyes blinks rapidly as the water falling directly into them now. She wants to step back, but, the patent intensity in his eyes doesn't let her do so. He raises his hands to cup her face, and they tremble vaguely as though he was afraid that she will slap him if he touches her. πŸ˜›

His palms are gentle, his long fingers strokes her cheekbones. Without being afftected by the curtain of water, the adoration for her is sparkling in his organ of sight.

"Naina, tum yaha ho iska Matlab tum mujhse naraz nahi ho? Please,please ek baar keh do ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya Naina please!? Fir dekhna mai sab theek kar duga." He speaks with fervour, his eagerness can be heard in his voice.

Naina doesn't say anything. She seems unaffected by his words. She removed his hands off her cheeks, gently dropping them to his sides. His heart feels blue when she moves to go.

As she passes him, he grabs her wrist. She tries to shake him off, without looking back, but his grip was too strong. He doesn't want her to go , leaving him unanswered and distressed. He pulls her toward him, which earns him a heavenly sensation of her soft palm rested on his hard chest.

Sameer can hear her heart beating like a humingbird wings and she avoids looking him in the eyes. May be the feeling of being so close to him is too  much for her to handle. "Look at me Naina." He says His voice was low and gentle, albeit rather authoritative. She slowly lifts her head up and sees into his eyes.

'I love you Naina. Bht pyaar karta hu mai tumse." Sameer speaks out and goes silent afterwards, shocked. It was not planned or faked. It just happened automatically and unintended, or probably how it was meant to be.

Suddenly he feels little disorientation. Next moment he is there, but Naina evanesced."Naina!" Sameer utters and turns around, but she is nowhere to be seen. It means he had been hallucinating her all the while. He runs his hand through his long wet hair, then laughs as realisation dawns on him. He tilts his head back, his eyes fluttering against rainwater. He shouts, "I love you Naina. I love you."

He laughs wholeheartedly, after how long he himself doesn't know. He has never felt such a powerful rush of elation within him before. His heart is bubbling with enthusiasm and jollity. 

The exuberance in his voice has fueled the rain. It is coming down even harder now.

He decides and is determined that he will win her back, no matter what it costs, wash away her sorrow, her pain with his love.

He will love her till eternity and beyond.

Pasand na aae to I'm ready to catch ande and tamatar. Omelette banane ke kaam aege. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by IThinkALot - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was so beautiful and passionate.😳 Loved your creativity πŸ‘ And must admit that your vocabulary is bang on point.Do write more and keep them coming.πŸ˜ƒ

Crazybandi thumbnail
This is so beautifully written!I can see the whole scene infront of my eyes!keep writingπŸ‘
Krutikarainbow thumbnail
I loved it I don't need to throw tomato or egg
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pasand naa aye..arrey start hi itnii fantastic hai..u write beautifully ..wait will read full n come backπŸ˜ƒ abhi yahi tak padha hai..i came to say andey tamaatar nahi phool hi barsengey tumpar sirf phool " for staying away from Naina has been turning out as difficult as looking her in the face. Day or night he keeps thinking about her. She is everywhere, from sunset to sunrise, from toothpaste to medicine, from chapati to tinde ki sabzi, everything makes him think of her. "πŸ‘
omg s she the same Naina he know, who always dresses boring and looks behanji?! 

Why is she looking so beautiful all of a sudden? wonders Sameer. Little does he know that it is the pure love that has been burgeoning in his heart for her, makes her beautiful in his eyes. i just made a post tht i want this moment between them..n here u have already written the moment..someone pls asks cvs to read it...n the scene describing sameer looking angelic..I WANT THAT SCENE PLSSS cvs..i can almost imagine randeep in it.wowπŸ‘ i have to read ur story two times its so good .i love the words u use:) so rich πŸ‘
@tm i want randeep to read this.he will love it..pls someone copy paste it to him on insta ..plsss😳 this is what the show is lacking n u have given it in just one post..its sensuos n beleivable..yet decent ..sweet n intense..hats off πŸ‘
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

That was so beautiful and passionate.😳 Loved your creativity πŸ‘ And must admit that your vocabulary is bang on point.Do write more and keep them coming.πŸ˜ƒ

This is my first post at this forum and I'm glad you like it. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IThinkALot - 6 years ago
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazybandi

This is so beautifully written!I can see the whole scene infront of my eyes!keep writingπŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krutikarainbow

I loved it I don't need to throw tomato or egg

πŸ˜† Thank you