Originally posted by: -SaskatoonDan-
I think there is one more avNeil connection . Avni got hurt and Neil felt about it.😉heart to heart connection.😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -SaskatoonDan-
I think there is one more avNeil connection . Avni got hurt and Neil felt about it.😉heart to heart connection.😉
It was the BEST part of the episode 😳 Soulmates they are 😃Originally posted by: -SaskatoonDan-
I think there is one more avNeil connection . Avni got hurt and Neil felt about it.😉heart to heart connection.😉
and avni recall that neil telling her not to break law.😳Originally posted by: Arpimugfan
It was the BEST part of the episode 😳 Soulmates they are 😃