Re-uploaded on YT
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5_jrA2vT8[/YOUTUBE]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bubulswt
wow Labi like always planning to kill us with your superbly amazing vm
now I am day dreaming about ARSHILabi you you don't want me study today do you...??because after watching thisI will not for sure because I will be on arshi land today
Originally posted by: pakpearl
I already watched the teaser on YT n the full video on google drive..
Do u really needs words of appreciation//Yaar..It was so amazing..So touching..Rulaya tumne...😭But I've my fill ...Nasha ho jata hai Arshi ko dekh ker😳
Originally posted by: pakpearl
It's so frustrating to lose ur vimeo account ...
n plagiarism..Pls take care of ur health,Labi ..
Labi, where do I start?
The vm is absolutely beautiful and so touching. The way you matched the scenes with the lyrics, the way the dialogues were added in, everything was perfect.The scenes during "Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho, kal mujhko ijaazat ho na ho..." Ugh my heart broke at the emotions in that part.And the scenes at "Sirf labo se nahi ab toh, pure badan se hasti hoon... Lekin jab yaad karoge tum, main banke hawaa aajaunga..." HAYE! It was so amazingly portrayed.All in all, it was simply beautiful. ❤️I saw the video that was plagiarized and they hid your name, I reported it a few weeks ago. How people copy other's hard work like this is beyond me. I hope this never happens again.Thank you for the mention, Labi 😳Take care 🤗
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
Picture gallery Other updates ✽ Related to IPKKND Photoshoots Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - I Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - II 2026...
460