Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello!

Sorry for being late!
It's just that I'm moving from 4th floor to 5th at my work.
So took time to check and re-read!
Thank you for all the love and beautiful words!

Link to the previous part:
Part 6

Happy reading!

Part 7

- No no No it can't be possible! -

He sat on the bed, putting his face inside his hands with them balancing on their knees over the lap.

- This can't have happened to my parents!
This can't be the fate of my family.

I should have left bro go there instead of me when Dad asked. So it would be me in their place.
It would be me and not bro and babhi(sister-in-law).

I would have even said no to that marriage if that was the surprise they were planning at that time.

Why would he kill my parents?
I should know it!
I want to know it!
I need to know it! -

Getting up from his place and room. Reaching the dining table, he filled two glasses of water.
Drinking from one, he brought back one to her as he kneeled down on her level.

"Madhu!" he called her as calmly as possible.
Pushing away the tears off her eyes, she lifted her head to come face to face with him.
Extending his hand, he passed the water glass as she took it from him.

Slowly sipping on it, her miserable days passed in front of her eyes.

***** HER PAST *****

"Now he has nothing! That orphan has nothing except those valuable assets."
Palming her mouth in shock, she submerged the cry that threatened to come out.
"But Papa! Madhu is in trauma! How will we do what we wanted to do?"
"Son! Everything will get heeled with time. And same will be applied to her parents' demise."
Smiling at his father "Sure dad!" posing his glass "But why was there 7 person instead of just 2?"
"Well! I think their fate was to die in the accident I planned." taking a sip "I got the info that your aunt and uncle were accompanied by that useless family as their car had a break down, only after I gave go to the lorry driver."

Madhu who was standing and crying since minutes, couldn't hold on.
So the first thought that crossed her mind is to run away from there and that's what she did.
Running away from home.
But one mistake made her regret her move as, her hand slightly touched the vase and her leg hit the base of the support, making the decor to shatter in millions of pieces.
Getting alert of the sound, both the men got out of the room after putting down the glasses, to catch the view of Madhu running away, on the stairs with their men guarding the entrance of the mansion.

She came to a halt as she saw those men in the entrance.
Turning behind, she saw her so caller uncle and his son towards her, in slow motion.

~~~~~

"Okay sweetheart!" she swatted his hand as he was going to tuck his hand "No problem!" he said taking his hand "You will be all mine! So why to go fast?"
She turned her face away from him as she was in the corner of a room, in an unknown place since when she doesn't know, as she was shifted after she reached her unconscious state, which was a result of chloroform.
"Why don't you have this for breakfast honey?"
"Don't call me like that!" she said in her stern voice.
"Then what about Love!"
She swatted again his hand "I will kill myself than being near you!"
"Don't do that baby!" she glared at her as he got up "As you know everything, I wanted you and my dad wanted your money. So here, you are with me my love!"
"You! Son of a bast**d! How dare you to talk to me after doing all this! And you expect me to be your wife!" he turned towards her and knelled down "i thought you to be good! You are cheater! Backstabber! You will pay for this!"
"How baby? Like this?" putting his filthy hand on her shoulders, with a tight hold with her struggling to push him.
She might have used her legs but they were chained.

He approached his face near hers and inhaled her perfume as an evil smirk played on his lips.
"I want to" and he closed in as she pushed him with all her might, and in that process, pieces of her dress got torn in the places he was holding.
"You lust me! Not love! If you really loved me, you wouldn't be celebrating when I'm in sorrow! If my parents were here, I could have got asked them for you even if I never loved you Sultan and saw you under those lights! But now! I have only hate for you! Only hate!" she said with hatred in her eyes.
Getting back to his position "It's not like that"
"Don't!" she said as he was going to take her name "My name in your mouth will be like killing me again and again."
"Please list" she pushed him again as he neared her "I will talk to you later!" he left from there.

~~~~~

As the day went and neared the night, Madhu pulled out the small key she hid from others view.

*** I needed to let him that close to get my on this keys! ***

Feeling like worms were playing on her body, she pushed all the unwanted thoughts back in her head, shrugging her shoulders.
Carefully putting the key in whole, she unlocked the chain and freeing her legs, she got up and stretched her hurting legs before nearing the door.

*** My luck the guards are sleeping! ***

She thought as she stepped out of the room and searched for the main door to get out as no sound of any existing human being was there, around here.
Spotting the main door, she marched towards it to find it unlocked from outside.
Thanking the god, she pulled open the door, to find one guard outside.
She was taken aback of his sudden presence there and she thought what to do as she sneaked slowly out as he went on his right and hid behind the big boxes laying there by the side.
And by sneaking one after the other, she made her way towards an unknown destination.

*** It's looks like forest. Where is it leading me?
Mom and Dad! Please be with me! ***

THUD

She fell down making the guard alert!
He immediately contacted the people inside to know if all is in order but got to know nothing is as asked by their boss.
Madhu , in the meantime, got up and hurried towards the destination in from of her.

*** Oh no! Hope they didn't see me! ***

As she ran, she heard running sound behind her.

"There she is!" a voice behind her.
And she hurried and hurried as she fought her tears of anger and want to get out of the hell which is waiting for her.
As soon as she saw a light passing in a long distance, she sighed as she got where she was heading to.

*** Finally a light in my life! ***

***** END OF PAST *****

Thank you buddies for reading!
Sorry once again for being late.
I will try my level best to be on time from now on!
Hope you all got enough of the past. So from next part, let's see the future ;-)
If you liked this part, LIKE & COMMENT your views!
Will love to read it!
Thank you once again!

Next part: Part 8A

See you!

- Maithili

Edited by maithu_ - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update as usual
Madhu was captivated by them
They were behind her money
And Sultan... she was right no one can behave like that to Thier loved one
She played well to get hold of the keys
Oops...she is really clumsy .. falling at the correct spot
And now guards and captors behind her
Hey...is that the light of rks car???
Waiting eagerly
Thanks for pm
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update maithu.. 
Rk's & madhu's family died together.. 

Hope that evils who is behind their parents' death will get punished soon... Waiting for it.. 
Madhu still doesn't know that Rk was her fiance.. But Rk knows.. 

Waiting for the next part.. 
Thanks for the pm. 
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu was kept captive by those evil people but she managed to free herself from their clutches
Is the light she saw of RK's car.
Want Rishbala together to teach them a lesson.
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update
I hope now RK and Madhu cooperate to bring justice to their families 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm:)
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved it 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update,
so that's why Rk is blaming himself,instead of his bro he went to US if his bro went there then they would have been alive now,he feels becoz of him they died,
Madhu escaped from them,
now Rk know what really happened will he say it to her that's him her parents choosed for her,
hope they both punishes those culprits soon,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again painful part.
But at the end is light of hope.