braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Khamosh.

Beautiful update as always
Loved reading every bit of it
Waiting eagerly for the next part
Thanks for the PM

Thanks a lot dear for liking it so much...this fiction is very close to my heart as well😃
will be updating now😃
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara1703

Interesting cant wait to read more

Thanks a lot Antara...will be soon updating...you'll get to read Sameer's realisation in the next part😛
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Part 3

Sameer woke up early next morning as everyone had to leave early for their visit to the Nakki lake. Everyone got ready and went to have their breakfast. Naina saw him come down and she was surprised and elated at the same time to see him wearing the sweater that she had given him. He saw her and stopped in front of her and signalled to her through his eyes that he is wearing the sweater given by her and that he loved it. She scanned him from top to bottom and was very happy to see that it had a very good fitting...after all it was made by her...how could fitting be wrong...she thought. Munna and Pandit called him and he proceeded for the breakfast and even Naina went and sat with Swati for breakfast.

Swati: aye haye Naina...usne tere wala sweater pehna hai...kya baat hai...perfect fitting...tune to kamaal kar diya...

Naina blushed on hearing this and hesitantly asked her to finish the breakfast soon. There Munna was teasing him for the sweater and asked him whether it gave him the warmth of her love to him? Sameer asked him to just shut up and carry on with the breakfast. He saw Naina stealing glances at him while he was with his friends as if trying to find out ways to see him. He started thinking about whatever Pandit said to him the previous day and his dilemma after that. He thought of an idea to find out whether Naina was actually serious about the relationship and what he meant to her and thought of ending his dilemma today. After breakfast they all went to Nakki lake for boating...somehow Naina managed to get a chance to sit with Sameer in a boat while Swati sat with Munna in another boat and Pandit had to sit with Kamya which he thoroughly enjoyed. While boating Naina and Sameer were intermittently looking at each other.

Naina: tumhe sweater kaisa laga?

Sameer: bahut achha laga...tabhi to aaj pehna hai...kaisa lag raha hai mujhpar?

Naina: bahut achha lag raha hai...

Sameer: to isliye tum us din mera favourite colour janna chahti thi...

Naina: hmm...

Sameer smiled and both of them were silent for sometime. Sameer started playing his mouth organ and Naina was very impressed to see him play that perfectly. She asked him where did he get this mouth organ from? He told her that it was gifted to him by his ex girlfriend in Nainital. Naina was upset to know about it and asked him that did he really have a girl friend before. He told her about her and that she went away due to her Dad's transfer...he doesn't have any interaction with her for a long time now and he has forgotten about her. She asked  him whether it was that easy for him to forget his special friendship with that girl? He told her that he was never serious in relationship with her and that both of them were mature enough to understand this. (Actually I have shown Sameer lying about his ex girl friend to know about her feelings...actually this mouth organ was gifted to him by his Nanu...I have changed it here).

Naina was very upset to know about his ex girlfriend and she became quiet for the rest of time  together and wasn't replying appropriately to his conversation. After the boating ended, she went to Swati and she was upset to see her so quiet. On asking Naina told her everything...Swati tried to convince her that she should try and find out whether this time he is serious for her or not? Whether he would take their relationship to marriage or not? But Naina was quite sure that this time he was very serious as he was repeatedly trying to please her for the time during boating when she was quiet. Swati told her to be doubly sure before trusting someone so much...but Naina  had come too far in this relationship and trust for him.

Swati argued that what would happen if her trust on him is wrong...if he is not what she believes him to be? What would she do then? Naina told her that if God forbid Sameer is not true to this relationship then she won't be able to trust anyone else in future...that she trusts him more than herself...she trusts him as she has trust on the Almighty. Swati couldn't help herself from praising Naina for loving him so deeply and felt sorry that she was attracted to him earlier...that she couldn't ever love him to this extent.

Sameer was hearing all this from some distance and was shocked to hear this...what type of a girl she is? How can she trust someone like me so much? Do I deserve this trust...this much love...me who has never got any love from even my Mom...how can a girl like her love me to this extent...and what am I doing with her? playing with her emotions...doing all sorts of tricks to make her fall in love with me...what for? A bet...a nonsense bet...what happened to me? How can I go down so low? What would happen if she comes to know everything...she would be shattered for her entire life...and me...even I win this bet ...i would lose a person who cares so much for me...urghhh...but what if I lose the bet...I would have to lose my hair...my reputation...noone would respect me in future...what do I do? God please someone help me...' All these thoughts kept creeping through his mind for the rest of the day when finally after lots of thinking...he found out a solution to this confusion.

He thought of sharing everything with the only person whom he believed would never give him a wrong advice...who won't let him down and who knows him in and out...the one and only Nanu. After their visit to the Nakki lake, they all came back to their guest house and Sameer took permission from Shanti teacher to call his Nanu from a PCO. He went to the nearby PCO and called him up.

Nanu: hello

Sameer: hello Nanu...kaise hain aap?

Nanu: main to theek hu par tune is samay mujhe yeh poochhne ke liye phone kiya hai kya? Young man...trip pe gaye ho...trip enjoy karo...main theek hu yahan...

Sameer: Nanu...wo...wo main...

Nanu: kya baat hai Sameer...sab theek hai na?

Sameer: jee Nanu sab theek hai par...

Nanu: par kya...batao mujhe kya baat hai?

Sameer: wo mujhe aapse kuch share karna hai...

Sameer had his voice heavy as he had tears in his eyes with guilt and he was finding it difficult to speak. Nanu consoled him and asked him to tell whatever he wanted to...Sameer told him about the bet from the starting and whatever he did to win this bet and the latest incidents and all about how she cares for him. ...also about his confusion and his guilt and that he needed his advice on this matter. Sameer was really feeling sorry for hiding all this from him for so many days.

Nanu: Sameer beta...main soch bhi nahi sakta tha ki tum aisa kuchh karoge...mujhe is baat ka bahut dukh hai ki tum wo nahi ban paye jo main tumhe bante huye dekhna chahta tha...sabse pehle ek achha insaan...par mujhe is baat ki khushi bhi hai ki tumhe apni galti ka ehsaas hua aur tum use sudharna chahte ho. Beta wo jo ladki hai Naina...wo bahut hi achhi ladki hai...maine dekha hai use...wo dil ki bahut achhi hai...bahut sachhi...baht masoom...agar tumne uska dil dukhaya na to Bhagwan tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge...

Sameer: Nanu to ab aap hi bataiye mujhe kya karna chahiye?

Nanu: jo main kahunga wo karoge?

Sameer: haan Nanu...aap jo kahenge main wo hi karunga...

Nanu: tum use sab kuchh sach sach bata do...

Sameer: kya??? ...(shocked to hera this)...par Nanu...main kaise?

Nanu: kaise wo tujhe sochna hai...wo tujhe pyar karne lage uske liye itne saare ideas nikal liye na...to ab sach batana bhi tera hi kaam hai...beta meri ek baat yaad rakhna...dil todna bahut aasan hota hai...use jodna namumkin...to isse pehle ki bahut der ho jaye...apni galti sudhar le beta...

Sameer: par Nanu mere baal?

Nanu: agar main Naina ko theek se samajh paya hu... to agar wo tujhse sachha pyar karti hai to wo tere baal katne nahi degi...wo koi na koi raasta zaroor nikaal legi is problem se nikalne ka...meri baat par bharosa rakh aur use sach bata de...fir aage jo bhi hoga sab achha hi hoga...aur agar wo tujhe maaf nahi bhi karti to atleast tu to uska dil todne se bach jayega...tere baal uske dil se zyada important to nahi hai na...use humesha yeh tasalli rahegi ki tune use sach bata diya...chahe der se hi sahi...tujhe apni galti ka ehsaas hua aur tune use sudharne ki koshish to ki...

Sameer: Nanu...aap mere saath hain na?

Nanu: main to har haal mein tere saath hi hu beta...ab der mat kar aur use sab sach bata de...

Sameer: thank you Nanu...mujhe help karne ke liye...you are the best...

After this he ended the call and prayed to God ...Bhagwan ji aaj aapki madad ki sachmuch bahut zaroorat hai...please aap sab theek kar dena...please please please... And he went back to the guest house.

End of this part...hope you all liked it😊

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...
Continue soon.
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.. Edited by bawaswift - 6 years ago
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really very good di... lovely...
waiting for Sammer next step... how he is going to tell Naina everything... waiting for update...
Very Well written...

Edited by misha.as - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
D way u portrayed Sameer's dilemma n his emotions..when he heard Naina tell Swati about how much she trusts him..it was brilliant
None could hv given Sameer a better idea than Nanu..he's definitely the best!!
I'm waiting to see how he'll tell Naina d truth

Update soon n thanx for d PM
worldequalsyou thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved Your update 
Loved the convo between swati and naina
And Nanu and sameer 
Can't wait for ur next update when sameer will confess to naina abt bet :)
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting story so far! I liked the way you portrayed Sameer's confusion through an evil and good Sameer in Part 2. That was bang on! And thank you for saying that Sameer was lying about his ex-gf. I was more upset than Naina to imagine Sameer with anyone else. 🤔
Also Sam's love guru- Nanu. Sameer turning to him in every confusion! Brilliant. I'm waiting for Sam to tell Naina about the bet and how she's going to take it. My first take was being so deeply in love with him, even though she is upset, she would say I Love You to him just so he wouldn't have to cut his hair. Waiting for your take on the same. 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
" Never lie to the person you love.Its not worth it and they don't deserve it.''
That's what he needed to understand and thankfully this dawned upon him earlier before any malice could have done a bigger destruction.Loved the convo between a guardian and a lost child.Nanu understands him well and has given the best advice.Yes he himself has stooped so low to conquer  and now he himself has to rise high to conquer again.😳
It cannot always be in Caesar's style-''I came I saw I conquered''
In relationships its the Love that conquers all.We can only surrender.😳

Loved this part.Waiting to see how he divulges the ugliest truth to the beautiful soul.
Update soon and thanks for the pm.

Keep Writing and Keep Smiling.❤️