Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ah , what an elaborate plan to get Aarti to found herself but now it was time to soothing Yash hurt. He had to kept so much feeling inside that the emotional rollercoaster got to him now that they are together. I am not much into men crying at the drop of the hat (like in the serial πŸ€”) but in this case I understand the relief at having not lost the woman he loves. A woman he had to hurt for her own good . Of course Sharon was part of the plan, of course he had to manipulate thinks a little, πŸ˜› , he wanted her to fullfill herself not grown far from him, well too much. And it paid off becauue now Aarti could expressed herself freely and with the feeling that she deserved to be loved and a new confidence after breaking the walls around her. Was also nice to see a little bit of jaleousy from AartiπŸ˜†, which show that she too can be headstrong and fight for what she want , adorable.

And truer words from Yash mouth, she should first be strong for her than she can be for other...no one should lose their identity for love, be stronger yes, weak definately not. In a way Aarti conflicting feeling when she was finding herself, also showed that what she felt for Yash was right, even if he was hard on her and deep down she realize that it was necessary to change something or completely drown. 

Time for love and passion indeed. 

Love the chapter

Edited by sass8 - 6 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail

Awesome Chapter

Wow truly everyone helped Yash seriously that was such an elaborated plan just to get her dreams fulfilled and I have to admit though it was fantastic but very emotional for both Aarti and Yash I cannot imagine what he went through been harsh with his love .

Oh thank God Sharon too was part of Yash plan well its not surprising that he had manipulated a little but I'm really glad that Yash knew every step of Aarti's in the competition 

loved how both expressed their love to each other 

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks All those Readers who commented πŸ€—
Sorry I couldn't personally reply on all comments but I've read all of them couple of times πŸ˜³

I'll be posting the next chapter soon πŸ˜ƒ
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks All those Readers who commented πŸ€—

Sorry I couldn't personally reply on all comments but I've read all of them couple of times πŸ˜³

I'll be posting the next chapter soon πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for next update πŸ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Going to post on the next page 

πŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Next page
Next page 

Next page πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Happy Birthday to Saf And Bongolisoo

Saf, I remember we started interacting when you used to post Edits on AarYa even after PV had ended. I don't remember when you became one of my Readers but I know that you've been with me since the initial days of my writing. You have always commented on each and every updates of each and every story of mine. You have always encouraged me and wished me well.

Bongolisoo, I don't remember when you started reading my stories. All I know is that ever since you started reading my stories you too have always commented on each and every chapters of each and every story of mine.

From the bottom of my heart I want to Thank Both Of You 

And want to wish Both of You Tons and Tons of Happiness and Good Health.

May Your Dreams Come True, Today, Tomorrow and Always.

Bless You Both.

Love 

Nikki β€οΈ

Saf And Bongolisoo 

Image result for happy birthday quotes

Related image

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Amazing Update.. it seems Their Happy Ending/Start is very near πŸ˜‰
All well that ends well πŸ˜‰
Pankaj returned to Vidhi.. for the first time Suraj said something infront of Gayatri and I loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Missed AarTi's romance in this chapter baki everything was superb πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Waiting for next update 
Mbakwe thumbnail
Awesome. Master story teller. You have a way with words.