Masiji accepts Nimki as Tinku's bride....

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So, masiji's all hatred for Nimki is about teasing Tinku and making him realise he is in love already. Abhimanyu confesses he loves Nimki.
The dream was so funny. Masi ji and Nimki will become the best saas bahu jodi if she ever gets married to Abhimanyu.

Tunnr scenes were just too cute. 

Only one Tettar- damad scene today. So, its a really good episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

So, masiji's all hatred for Nimki is about teasing Tinku and making him realise he is in love already. Abhimanyu confesses he loves Nimki.

The dream was so funny. Masi ji and Nimki will become the best saas bahu jodi if she ever gets married to Abhimanyu.

Tunnr scenes were just too cute. 

Only one Tettar- damad scene today. So, its a really good episode.

So I can watch it tomorrow if I have time as I started watching an another Sony show at the the time Nimkhi Mhkhiya is telecasted...
on Star Bharat the only show I can't miss is Kaal Bhairav .. Once it was Nimkhi but with Babbbu marrying Nimki news I'm so done with this one...
So the maasi loves Nimki good they are going to win the award and hope their pair together also rock the show that it is going to be fun Nimki Mukhiya will not loose it essence it started the comedy touch.
dey.bh thumbnail
Even I watch Kaal Bhairqv diligently. The mystery around the temple is so intriguing. However the story is terribly slow. 
About Nimki, well, it was indeed a Abhimanyu filled episode but then we all.know whom Nimki will choose. I don't have much hope if its about her sense of judgement. Also, SBS scenes were not impressive. If marriage happens with Abhimanyu it will be because of her twisted fate and not her choice.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Even I watch Kaal Bhairqv diligently. The mystery around the temple is so intriguing. However the story is terribly slow. 

About Nimki, well, it was indeed a Abhimanyu filled episode but then we all.know whom Nimki will choose. I don't have much hope if its about her sense of judgement. Also, SBS scenes were not impressive. If marriage happens with Abhimanyu it will be because of her twisted fate and not her choice.

I am okay with Abhi being 2nd Choice and fated one.  It is better than the Demonic One Dimensional alternative.  If Nimki marries Abhi due to circumstances then she will pine for the Demon...and that will create tension btwn Abhi and her.  Add some spice.  I also don't want Nimki to learn about Abhi's love...till she earns it.  Some dooriyaan with Mr. Right instead of daariya of shaadi to Mr. Wrong.  
Let's see.  Fingerscrossed.  

Con't the updates please.  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

I am okay with Abhi being 2nd Choice and fated one.  It is better than the Demonic One Dimensional alternative.  If Nimki marries Abhi due to circumstances then she will pine for the Demon...and that will create tension btwn Abhi and her.  Add some spice.  I also don't want Nimki to learn about Abhi's love...till she earns it.  Some dooriyaan with Mr. Right instead of daariya of shaadi to Mr. Wrong.  
Let's see.  Fingerscrossed.  

Con't the updates please.  

I am also ok(MORE THAN HAPPY) with her twisted fate if she marries abhimanyu because this mountain like rocky Babbu is really a pain to the eyes to watch his dialogues delivery also is like a goon talking so he needs to be given only the role which suits his personality and capacity HE'S CLEARLY NOT A HERO MATERIAL. Otherwise he would have been chosen long ago...They seriously need to change him...
@RED You are so right in the light he's like one "A DEMONIC ONE"

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Dey please do quote the reply so that we know whom you are replying to...
the story is slow but intriguing the hero also is not at all a pain.πŸ˜†he looks like one.
I still did not watch yesterday show you know when you leave it it takes time to return back...
I still have 0.1% hope abhimanyu is going to marry Nimki if after the wedding it is the πŸ˜•I think better to stop coming on the forum of Nimki mukhiya itself.
dey.bh thumbnail
What a bogus episode... Half episode dedicated to Tunne's romantic date with Nimki. Rest dedicated to Anaro- Rekha non jhok( read marpit) and other marriage related politics.

Dablo attacked by some people and Nimki as usual saving him. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

What a bogus episode... Half episode dedicated to Tunne's romantic date with Nimki. Rest dedicated to Anaro- Rekha non jhok( read marpit) and other marriage related politics.

Dablo attacked by some people and Nimki as usual saving him. 

This is the calm before the cyclone and the the made up to Babbu/Dabbu starts liking Nimki now she's no more from a lower caste...
Dey you still have courage to watch this show on Star Bharat my two shows are kaal Bhairav and Ayushman Bhava.