Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Preleap, Rishi used to get easily provoked by Rano and company against Tanuja and I used to call him a dumb. Now, Tanuja is going in the accordance to AK's provocation, who clearly showed his grey side. This pathetic character AK is now using a child Natasha to get his love knowing clearly that Tanuja doesn't love him. As the precap suggests his provocation is going to bear fruit since Tanuja will be accepting to marry him for the sake of Natasha. So, she is much dumb now. Got rebirth only for Rishi but never tried to understand why he has been following her so crazily. 

Kasam an eternal love story. Tanuja an eternal lover. CVs have successfully transformed Tanuja into a helpless mother and thus Kasam currently a mere a crap of a show, a bakwas family drama. 

Note: By Tanuja, I'm referring to CVs creation, so please don't equate her with Kratika. And Kratika is my best actor and the reason for me to watch the show. 
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya1210 thumbnail
Agree with you.Cv had destroyed her character badly.Reson jo bhi ho aur result jo bhi ho but the fact is she easily get ready to marry ak .She know very well that she is tanu but she easily get ready to marry another man.It is very disappointing.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Agree with you.Cv had destroyed her character badly.Reson jo bhi ho aur result jo bhi ho but the fact is she easily get ready to marry ak .She know very well that she is tanu but she easily get ready to marry another man.It is very disappointing.

Agree. However, she is not going to agree easily though. The most vital fact is that she hasn't been smart enough to understand her own eternal lover Rishi and his behaviour. In fact, she didn't try about it also. So, she has become dumb. CVs have been showing a kind of tit-for-tat game between Rishi and Tanuja. 

CVs are proving that they are incapable to deliver a beautiful show. 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu/tanuja characters have been always bumb
So it's nothing new for me
Even rishi has been always manipulated by rano
Even rishi sometimes fight with rano but he get easily manipulate by her 
Those bloody stupid idiot CVS killed kasam & tanshi charms I just hate them a lot 
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But if u think over it tanu was also easily provoked by bani. She gets ready to marry pawan for her father's sake.Also she didn't want to come between neha and rishi
And same thing tanuja is doing now getting married to pk not only for natasha but also to keep Rishi away from her
In cvs ke pass kuch naya hai hi nahi dikhane ke liye so repeating old tracks
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Preleap, Rishi used to get easily provoked by Rano and company against Tanuja and I used to call him a dumb. Now, Tanuja is going in the accordance to AK's provocation, who clearly showed his grey side. This pathetic character AK is now using a child Natasha to get his love knowing clearly that Tanuja doesn't love him. As the precap suggests his provocation is going to bear fruit since Tanuja will be accepting to marry him for the sake of Natasha. So, she is much dumb now.  - 

( I dont look at their action as dumb but they are weak as far as relations are concerned. They both place relations ABOVE their love . Their blind love for others and trust is harming their relationship) 

Got rebirth only for Rishi but never tried to understand why he has been following her so crazily. 

I simply don't understand this line. 

How can one say that she HAS NEVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND the reasons of his action. Do watch episode 419 - she clearly says that sab dhikta hai tumhara pyaar..etc etc...and what is making her - not to move in to Bedis House. 

My view on ' rebirth only for Rishi '  - 

YES - she is reborn for Rishi.  Go back to the days after her Plastic Surgery. Didn't she go straight to Rishi's place and try to sort things but heart of heart she was attracted and knew something was pulling her to him. Even Rishi felt the same - though he tried hard not to get attracted. Tanuja did everything she can to be with him and we all know what all she sacrificed for HER LOVE including the blame game, insults of Rano etc etc..Those days many of viewers found her ' dumb' ( hate to use this word for any characters ) Most of them wanted her to react strongly and give it word FOR word. Hai na ?  But when the same character is giving it back and her being adamant on not going back to Bedi's House for the VALID reason ( though a MU  ) , some viewers are not loving it. Strange.  

Rebirth and only meant for Rishi - doesn;t mean that she will take anything. Her limits when crossed - she has to move out for her self respect but her LOVE for him is intact. All her actions proved. She did her best and now the situation is changed .Being a Mother is her top priority and she is doing her best to keep HER LOVE ( TanShi"s daughter ) with her - as THIS is also one of d many reason for her to be in Rishi's world thru Natasha - as she sees a lot of Rishi in her.

Viewers know that Rishi is in no way part of Netra's dirty plan but Tanuja doesn't know as she SAW it and believed what she saw ( the same way where Rishi saw AK-Tanuja in a hug and assumed... a MU then ).

Kasam an eternal love story. Tanuja an eternal lover. CVs have successfully transformed Tanuja into a helpless mother and thus Kasam currently a mere a crap of a show, a bakwas family drama. 

A BIG YES. Agree completely. Tanuja's decision to marry is what I am not liking - as they are showing her as helpless mother. A woman who took bold decision could have taken a different help from AK. Showing her as helpless mother - is thoroughly disappointing for me. Reasons may be right but as a working woman - am not in. 

Just wish Rishi withdraw the case so that this marriage do not take placeπŸ˜ƒ ( am being selfish here  )

Note: By Tanuja, I'm referring to CVs creation, so please don't equate her with Kratika. And Kratika is my best actor and the reason for me to watch the show. 

My arguments are silly when it comes to the show - where story is ????????

ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true sun cv k pass brain nai to inho ny leads ko bhi brainless kr diiya stupid bakwas cv tanuja aisa maan gaye jaisy ready thi bus especially zayada dumb is wajh sy lag rhi hai k usko pta hai pichle janam k bary mein sub usko to rishi pr double trust hona chahiye tha usko double desperate hona chahiye or shadi k liye to haa kahna hi nai chahiye tha but cv kuch dimagh use kro agr ho to
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this is superb πŸ‘
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sun you're brilliant love the explanation πŸ‘
1 2
Next
Tanuj Thumbnail

Tanuj