AshNi Short story: Rutho na humse

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends...I'm back with my new AshNi short story...😊

I want to dedicate this story to my Shona...who is the most important person for me at present...My dear Shona...you mean everything for me...trust me dear...this forum or any other place...no one is more important for me than you...your place is permanently there in my heart and no one dare to share it with youπŸ˜†

Shona...My dearie...this story is for you...so that you smile for me and get well soon for me...ekdum jaldi jaldi...believe me dear...I cant think of giving this place in my life to anyone else...trust me if you canπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈπŸ€—

Now now...enjoy the story and smile for me pleaseπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Love you Shonaβ€οΈπŸ€—

Today was not like any other day for both of them...they have been cherishing their relationship for the past one year...yes...it was their first wedding anniversary today. They were waiting for this day since many days and both of them have been thinking of ways to make it special for each other. But as we know, whatever we wish and plan...many times it doesn't work and we are helpless in such situations. Ashu had planned a full day with Nidhi but as he opened his eyes with the constant ringing of his phone...he wondered why was he receiving so many calls from the hospital while he was on leave today. Rubbing his eyes he picked up the call and asked about the reason for the call. He was informed that there was a 6 year old child who was admitted to the hospital after the accident and he needed an urgent surgery. His parents were also admitted but they were relatively stable as compared to him. He was needed urgently as no other neurosurgeon was available at that time.

Ashu told them that he would be available in some time and they should immediately prepare the OT. His eyes went to Nidhi who was sleeping comfortably...he wanted to wake her up and tell her but he decided not to do that...instead he wrote a note saying that he is going to hospital for an urgent surgery and would be back soon and kept it on the side table. He got ready and started for hospital. Soon he reached the hospital and immediately he quickly assessed the child and enquired whether everything was ready. In a matter of few minutes everything was ready and he started operating on the child.

At home Nidhi woke up and saw Ashu missing...she tried to search in the entire home but he was nowhere to be seen. She was surprised as he was on leave today...she tried calling him but he didn't receive the calls. She was disappointed and couldn't believe herself that he left without informing her and that too on their first anniversary. She had mixed emotions of anger and despair and then she saw a note on the side table...immediately she picked it up and she came to know that he had gone to the hospital. She called up the hospital and she came to know that he was in the OT for an urgent surgery...she knew that he was a very responsible doc and everything else was less important when it was about his duty towards his patients.

In the OT, the surgery continued for many hours as the child suffered from severe injuries and he had a lot of blood loss requiring blood transfusions and intensive management. There were many moments during surgery when Ashu felt as if it wont be possible to save him but he never lost his cool and he continued with his surgery in order to try till the last minute. After around 8 hours, the surgery got over and the child was shifted to the ICU. After the surgery he took a quick round of the entire hospital and also the child's parents and informed them about the child.

There Nidhi kept on waiting for him and his call but in vain. She felt that it was getting very late and there was no chance of going out anywhere now. She decided to cook something special at home only...she made all his favourite dishes along with his favourite gulab jamun and got ready for the candle light dinner at home itself. She decorated the dining room and arranged the dishes on the table and waited for him to come.

When Ashu looked at his watch, it was already 7 pm ...he realised it was so late and got worried for Nidhi...what would she be thinking and how upset she must be...as it is its their first anniversary and he spent the entire day in the hospital only. He knew she must be angry today and he had to face it anyhow...although he knew she would understand but still...she had been waiting for this day since so many days. He decided to take some present for her so that she feels better...he went to a jeweller and asked them to show a diamond necklace...he was so confused to see so many options as he had never bought jewellery alone earlier...this shopping thing was never his cup of tea...he asked the sales girl to suggest something for his wife as he wasn't able to choose himself...she asked him about her...her likes and dislikes so that she can decide on the right choice for her. He started describing her...he said...

" meri Nidhi bilkul bachhi ki tarah hai...pal mein naraz aur pal mein hi maan jaati hai...uski muskurahat jaise raat ka andhera door kar de...wo titli ki tarah nazuk hai aur usi ki tarah chanchal...aur...

The sales girl told him that she understood that he loved his wife a lot and gave her a beautiful delicate diamond necklace...Ashu was impressed with her choice and thanked her for the help. She also asked him to take a red rose for her to make this day more special for her. He agreed to this and while going home bought one for her. He entered the house and found everything dark inside...he switched on the lights and saw the dinner arranged on the table. He realised that she had prepared all his favourite dishes but she was not there...she must be in the bedroom ...he thought. He went inside and saw her sitting and staring out through the window in darkness. He switched on the lights ...she looked at him and turned her face away. He knew she was upset and angry and he had a tough job of calming her today. He went and sat close to her...

Ashu: naraz ho mujhse?

Nidhi: nahi

Ashu: mujhe pata hai tum naraz ho...maine promise kiya tha ki main aur tum aaj poora din saath rahenge...but...

Nidhi: aap mujhe kyun bata rahe hain?

Ashu: suno to meri jaan please...wo ek 6 saal ke bachhe ko urgent surgery ki zaroorat thi...aur koi neurosurgeon available nahi tha...to mujhe jaana pada...

Nidhi: aap mujhe utha kar bata dete to...main atleast aapko wish to kar sakti thi subah...mera poora din to kharab nahi hota...main aapko jaane se mana karti kya?

Ashu: utha sakta tha...par tum so rahi thi aur tumhari neend kharab karne ka mann nahi hua...isliye to note likh kar gaya tha... achha baba is baar maaf kar do...

Nidhi: aapko mujhe manana padega...mera present kahan hai?

Ashu took out the diamond necklace that he brought for her...she had a glow in her eyes when she saw that...she was impressed with the present and his choice.

Nidhi: wow...its beautiful...aap yeh kab laye...

Ashu: bas abhi aate huye...mujhe pata tha ki tumhe manane ke liye kuch to karna hoga...

Nidhi: bas itne se nahi manne wali main...

Ashu: aur kya chahiye? Kya karu main tumhe manane ke liye?

Nidhi: aap mujhe koi gaana ga kar sunao...

Ashu picked up his guitar and sang her favourite song...'kya yehi pyar hai...haan yehi pyar hai...'

While singing he also gave her the red rose and she sat with him while he was singing...he knew that she loved to see him singing and that's one thing that always brings a smile on her face and the same thing happened. After this they had dinner together and went for a long drive...they spent some good time together and their first anniversary ended on a happy note for both of them. Next day both of them went to the hospital where the child was showing good signs of recovery...his parents were so thankful to Dr Ashutosh for saving their child.

Thanks for the read and I hope you liked it ...😊

Shona smile na pleaseπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ShonaπŸ˜ƒ

Image result for smile please animated imagesImage result for smile please animated images
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful story Manisha...⭐️ πŸ‘
Nidhi asking Ashu " aapko muze manana padega n the gift..." so cute yaar...aisa sirf Nidhi hi kah sakti hai...love it...
Thanks a lot dear...God bless you !!!❀️ πŸ€—
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice story...thank you...πŸ‘
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful story Manisha... β­οΈπŸ‘

Loved to see a dedication from you to Babita..,, God bless you both... πŸ€—
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely... β­οΈπŸ‘
A doc's life is such... πŸ˜³ 
You are so right Manisha,, whatever we plan,,, sometimes it never work... 

Loved to see Ashu giving his most precious time to a child treating him... though we missed to see the start of their much awaited anniversary... but it started on a meaningful note n ended on a beauty of Ashni moment,,, !!!
Liked to see the noble job of a doc so selfless n pure.. putting all their life n feelings aside.. n moving on to treat  n heal... πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nice idea of a gift for Nidhi,,, she is a very understanding wife.. as she herself is a doc.. !!! But...πŸ˜›
Good time spent later... Loved them all,, the gift,, the drive,, the said n unsaid words.. πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu playing the Violin,, n his song,, so cute.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear for the effort to make the forum so alive... !! β­οΈ
God bless.. !
Edited by bawaswift - 6 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Where is she????πŸ˜•
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me here πŸ€—
I am on cloud 9 
Such a lovely story, dedicated to me πŸ₯³
Thank U Thank U thnkuuu di for this loveliest gift , Yayyy 

πŸ€— πŸ˜­ β€οΈ πŸ€—
babita.. thumbnail
Aww, what a pleasant, romantic and cute OS πŸ‘πŸ‘
I liked Ashu leaving for KGH, as he is a doc and knows his duties ! Nidhi knows he had to leave, but the only need was telling her. 
I loved this cute convo later as the couple knows each other so well, and need ot be with each other the whole day, but never have complaint of a day not able to spend time with each other. I loved them enjoying later, though for a short time, but all the time for themselves. 
Very cutely woven the short story and well celebrated their MA β­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it so much and see di me smiling all over, enjoying and dancing over a beautiful and a very loving story of Ashni moment, nice take and wondrous gift for me πŸ€—
Can't thank U enough, lovees to U, and huggies tightest. 
U also leave me speechless today πŸ˜³
Me so happy to come back here, owe a lot to U, love U β€οΈ
Swatishubh thumbnail
Can't tell ya Manisha how am feeling right now!
Such sweet stories, rather i wud call them as the two parts of the same story!!! πŸ‘
I'll come back again tomorrow to write here, or may be day after, reason you know!

Thanks Sweetie, i loved them both!!! 

β€οΈπŸ€—