Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow aazeen u write so well...I was looking for your OS but they keep getting lost in the sea of yks thread...don't know how I found This! But you have beautifully shown zubiya's fear of deception and how Asfi tries to clear it. She has gone through so much that it's always gonna be hard to trust anyone and I'm glad Asfi understands that part about her. 
I know it's easy to read and very hard to write but I hope you write a next part to it when u have time. Thanks for this piece 

Also can you provide link for any other OS u have written...thanks once again!
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Wow aazeen u write so well...I was looking for your OS but they keep getting lost in the sea of yks thread...don't know how I found This! But you have beautifully shown zubiya's fear of deception and how Asfi tries to clear it. She has gone through so much that it's always gonna be hard to trust anyone and I'm glad Asfi understands that part about her. 

I know it's easy to read and very hard to write but I hope you write a next part to it when u have time. Thanks for this piece 

Also can you provide link for any other OS u have written...thanks once again!

Thank u so much Alizba. Your words have given me a renewed energy to write.
Will continue this piece of work...

PS:
I hope you have got my pm.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
MY dear readers,,
I am officially changing this fiction from OS to SS, since I have a few ideas running to continue this story.

I hope I can find u all here...
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

MY dear readers,,

I am officially changing this fiction from OS to SS, since I have a few ideas running to continue this story.

I hope I can find u all here...

Yes plz do continue.. we are waiting and waiting for your update...
AnayaZ thumbnail
Please do! Eagerly waiting!😳
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Chapter-3 THE WEDDING

"Zubiya, mera jeena marna aasaan kar do..." Zubiya remembered Rehan's words. She hadn't expected him at Neelum Valley along with Khaala Ammi, when Asfandyar had asked his parents to call her for the nikaah. It was mere coincidence that here Rehan reached Khala's place to apologise and beg for Zubiya's address, and there came Lubna's call. He had accompanied Khala there, and before the nikaah heartily apologised to Zubiya, asking her to oblige him with coming with him to Karachi after the nikaah, so that her Rukhsati can be done from her Patriarchal home, that belonged to her forever.

Though Rehan wanted even the nikaah also to be done in Karachi, but Zubiya's dubiousness made even Rehan to succumb to a middle solution that she will get married to Asfandyar, for her peace of mind, and then come with him, so that she can be sure that no matter what, she will return to her man, since she belonged to him.

Though Sheema wasn't very pleased to see Zubiya, but was heavily under the pressure of her husband, who made it clear that one more wrong step by Sheema, and he will leave her and Arham, even if he will have to spend the rest of his life in solitude. Sheema's wrong deeds were too venomous in the past and knowing them that now Rehan knows them, she remained docile. Not that she was really very sorry about them, but she was scared for her own fortunes.

Nevertheless, Sheema welcomed Zubiya with albeit a heavy heart, but with a friendly front. Neither Zubiya sought her forgiveness, nor any kind of friendly conversation that any sister in law would do, to help her through her wedding jitters. Zubiya's only respite was the fact that Asfandyar's family stayed in Karachi until the baraat, and rukhsat, and taking Zubiya along, they would have a walima in Karachi. The sister in law that Zubiya thought she could get, she found in Gaiti, who was her best companion. Easing her out through the wedding ceremonies, teasing her, or caring for her like an elder sister, Zubiya was truly touched by her gestures.

But what came to her as a surprise was Rehan's behaviour. He would instinctively come and put a fatherly hand over her head every now and then, as if his each pore blessed and wished a happy life for her. Though she didn't expect much of him, but anyway it seemed a pleasant surprise to her. For the first time in years Zubiya's eyes welled up with tears the day she had put henna on her palms and feet. Though Gaiti had made her eat her food; once the guests dispersed, late at night Rehan brought a bowl of Jalebi soaked in thick milk Rabdi; Zubiya's favourite dessert. He fed her that with his hands as a last token of that brotherly love that shared mid night meals for that one last time.

Her baraat came in with lot more frolic than they had expected. She couldn't help giggle when even Asfi shook his leg for a step or two. Doctors from their hospital had arrived, so had Asfi's relatives. Faryal felt deeply awkward attending the wedding she could have been the bride of, had she not had her head blown. Though she came to congratulate Zubiya and Asfi, Asfi's countenance was reserved and formal, while Zubiya felt awkward at the situation. She didn't feel sorry for Faryal, but wished her happiness. Probably she wasn't meant to be with Asfi, because he always was destined to be hers. But Zubiya wished a deserving guy for her.

Her rukhsati felt her very strange, Rehan cried even more than she would have thought even her parents would cry. Time and again he apologised to his little sister, and impressed the fact that this home is always hers, and he will always look forward to come to this home, to her parents' home. Zubiya terribly missed her Ammi and Abbi too, and for the first time hugged her brother, and sobbed their absence and her elder brother's presence, the shelter of which gave her a sense of peace.

In the car, she looked at Asfandyar. He passed on a beautiful smile to her. This man is her rock solid support. Her Husband of few days. Not a single day has gone by when he had not talked to her, or expressed his immense desire to meet her. Which was always countered by her shy giggle, with a constant reminder that it is a matter of just a few days, after which she will always be his, by his side.

Despite her sorrows and bitter sweet pain from her maaiyka, Zubiya couldn't help a bright smile at him, that reached her teary eyes. Forwarding her his pristine white handkerchief, he whispered in her ear- "Aansoo ponch lo, kahin tumhara kajal phail na jaaye..." he teased.

She smiled yet again, delicately wiping her tears, while unintentionally smudging her kohl on his hanky.

"Tumhari rukhsati ki nishaani... Sambhaal ke rakhunga..." he naughtily told her while he put it back in his sherwani pocket.

Indeed, just like that memento of their first ride together after marriage, their life was beginning on a memorable note...

~~THANKS FOR READING~~

Edited by Aazeen02 - 6 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seabeauty

Yes plz do continue.. we are waiting and waiting for your update...

posted
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnayaZ

Please do! Eagerly waiting!😳

posted
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...continue soon
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update, 👍🏼Please do continue soon..