glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Ishveer are again interrupted by phone call. Consummation was excellent. I can feel Ishveer love in every sentence. Like their past recollections.
Let's see what will happen next.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes again Ishveer are interrupted by phone call 
glad you liked the consummation 
happy that you were able to feel Ishveer love in every sentences and their past recollections 
ya let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi 
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
I'm really grateful to you for fulfilling our requests about 18+episode. Please, when you want to write the consummation scene of Ishveer, let it always be 18+ episode. 
Now a new track will begin. 😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi 
I'm really grateful to you for fulfilling our requests about 18+episode. Please, when you want to write the consummation scene of Ishveer, let it always be 18+ episode. 
Now a new track will begin. 😊😊

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am doing good
hope you are doing good
happy that I was able to full fill your request about 18+ episode 
hmm fine dear let me try my best to give the consummation episode as 18+ to the extreme I can 
hmm next comes the next track dear
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 665
Ranveer's phone rang being in the lamp table were Ranveer who was about to kiss Ishani to kick start their second Love making had a disturbed face were Ishani too hearing the phone ring had a disturbed face were Ranveer turned and saw the phone with a disturbed look. 
Ishani(turning and seeing the clock and getting the time is 12 o clock and seeing Ranveer):Who is calling you by 12 o clock in the night Ranveer?
Ranveer(who was seeing the phone hearing Ishani's voice turning and seeing Ishani): Don't know Ishani..Let me attend the call..
Ishani:haan..
Ranveer(turned from Ishani and he laid in the bed next to Ishani and he took the phone from the lamp table and saw the phone display and getting it is Rishab he picked the call and kept the phone in his ear):Haan Rishab..
Rishab:Sir sorry to disturb you at this time..
Ranveer(hearing what Rishab said he saw Ishani who was laying next to him and then thinking about their state of laying in the bed and then in a managing tone):Its okay Rishab why you need to tell sorry and all. Tell me why you have called to me?
Rishab:Sir I prepared the statistics completely sir. The information you gave to me was useful to prepare the statistics. Now I have a small doubt sir If you clear that doubt the statistics will be completely done sir. 
Ranveer(hearing it):Rishab I appreciate your dedication to the work.Even during sleeping time you are working for office. See you don't want to stress yourself this much Rishab. Go and sleep what ever doubt let me clear you in the morning. 
Rishab:haan okay sir but small doubt only..(before he could tell the next word).
Ranveer:Rishab sleep is very important to man 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said she turned and saw him were Ranveer was continuing..
Ranveer:If we sleep well in the night only we can work with very good stamina in the morning. Now close the Laptop in front of you and go and sleep well. Tomorrow morning come to office let me clear the statistics doubts to you and after that you can circulate the statistics of our company to all the staffs in our office okay?
Rishab:hmm Okay sir. Good night sir..
Ranveer:hmm very good,good night..(telling it he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call and then he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he turned and saw Ishani).
Ishani(laying seeing Ranveer itself with a smile):Ranveer that was a good lecture about sleep to Rishab. sleep is very important to man If we sleep well in night only we can work with good stamina in the morning. So you too sleep good night..
Ranveer(with a cute face):What I need to sleep now?
Ishani(in a cute way):Haan that lecture only you gave to Rishab know?If you too sleep well now means tomorrow morning you will be able to work with good stamina in your office and you will be able to do your businessman duty so well..
Ranveer(immediately he came above Ishani and seeing her a cute look):See I gave lecture to Rishab to make him come out of the office thoughts always 24 hours he is thinking about office only so only I said him to sleep well. And sacrificing one or two days sleep is not a matter Ishani. Businessman duty let me do it in the morning tomorrow but now(he held the bed sheet that were till their chest part and pulled it over them covering both telling):Let me do husband's duty..
Ishani(as Ranveer covered her):Ranveer tum bi Na naughty boy..
Ranveer:Let me be naughty itself..(telling it he was starting to love Ishani again inside the bed sheet).
The rain was stopped outside were the few drops of rain in the tree and the woods, windows or other places were dropping in the ground were the city was so cool and fresh after the rain were the time was moving too were when it was exactly 1.30 in the night Ranveer got up from Ishani and he laid in the next to her were he was grasping so well after the second love making were Ishani too grasping she turned and came and laid in Ranveer's chest were Ranveer too embraced her so well. They were covered so well by the bed sheet.
Ishani(hugging Ranveer so well and in a cute tone):Good Night Ranveer..
Ranveer(hugging her well):hmm good night..
Both of them with a happiness of making love twice and also with the tiered of making love being in each others embrace closed their eyes and they were starting to sleep well. 
NEXT DAY MORNING...
It was exactly 8.15 in the morning were the sun was not that much hot that day. Ranveer was laying upside down in the bed and the bed sheet was covered so well till his shoulder and he was sleeping well.His sleep was slowly getting disturbed due to the sunlight that was falling in his face were he slowly opened his eyes with a irritation were he opening his eyes and seeing the window well and got to know that morning came were he bit feeling lazy to wake up he turned in the bed and he laid in the bed well keeping his back in the bed and then he saw above the room and then he yawned a bit and then he thought about Ishani and then he turned and saw next to him were he didn't find Ishani next to him were he then raised his eyes to the clock in the wall were as he saw the clock in the wall the clock showed the time as 8.25 were seeing the time and then to himself..
Ranveer:(to himself):8.25 means Ishani would have gone out of the room to look after Krish or else to look after the kitchen work. 
Telling it he took his both the hands to his face and then he rubbed his face so well were he was now able to open his eyes so well were he took a deep breath were after the deep breath a cute smile came in his lips were he got the thoughts of making love yesterday night. He thought about the way both he and Ishani consummated and the way he made love to her second time were thinking it he got up from the bed were the bed sheet fell down to his lap from his chest were he getting his state he pulled the bed sheet till his chest and covered him again and then he rested his back in the head rest and then he yawned again. He was bit feeling lazy to get out of the bed were he saw their room completely were he saw the door of their room were their room door was closed and he saw the floor around the bed too were there was no dress of him laying in the floor. 
Ranveer(seeing it to himself):Arrey where are my dresses?(he was having a thinking face).
As Ranveer was thinking that was the moment their room door was opened were Ranveer hearing the door opening sound he held the bed sheet tightly along with his chest were as door was opened Ishani entered the room having a cup in her hand were Ranveer seeing it is Ishani he felt bit relaxed and he took his hands from the bed sheet were Ishani after entering the room saw Ranveer standing near the entrance of the room were she smiled to him. 
Ishani was looking so much beautiful in her Pink color designer Saree and pink color backless blouse were Ranveer saw Ishani a admiring look and then giving a cute smile to her. 
Ranveer:Please close the door know..
Ishani hearing it with a smile shook her head as okay and then holding the coffee cup in her one hand carefully and then she closed the doors with her other hand and she locked the door and then she came inside the room and then she kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and stood well and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:I thought I should only come and wake you up but before I come back itself you woke up. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):sit in the bed. 
Ishani:Ranveer no romance now get up its time. you too need to get ready to office know?
Ranveer:Arrey Ishani please sit in the bed I won't romance now.
Ishani(getting what Ranveer said shaking her head as okay):hmm tk(she sat in the bed facing him).
Ranveer as soon as Ishani sat in the bed he immediately hugged her so well were Ishani touching his shoulder and trying to bring him out of the hug. 
Ishani:Ranveer you said you won't romance..
Ranveer(hugging her well):That was a lie..
Ishani:Ranveer you don't know that you should not lie?
Ranveer(smiling cutely):I know that everything is fair in love and war. (telling it he came out of the hug and putting his both the hands behind her back and pulling her close to him):I love you so much. 
Ishani(seeing the bed sheet has fallen from Ranveer's chest to his lap seeing him):Ranveer I took bath leave me..
Ranveer(pulling her close to him):Please Ishani be with me for sometime..(he asked like a little child).
Ishani(touching Ranveer's shoulders with her hands and seeing him):Ranveer yesterday night fully we were together only then what?
Ranveer:(smiling to her):This Ranveer's love is not about a night Ishani. See I didn't love you for love making alone I loved you Ishani from my heart I loved you. (telling it making her close to him he smiled to her).
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer and smiling to him):I love you too. (telling it she held Ranveer's chin and turned him and kissed his cheek deeply and saw him):Is this is enough?
Ranveer(who was so much happy as he got the kiss from Ishani smiling to her):Perfect..yesterday two times love making and now a kiss from Ishani so everything is perfect.
Ishani:(smiling to him):hmmm okay then Get up and get ready to office. I have brought coffee for you have the coffee too. 
Ranveer:Okay fine but where are my dresses...
Ishani:Morning when I got up itself I cleared all the dresses. I thought I only need to wake you up and by that time I can give some dress to you but you itself woke up..
Ranveer:Tk when you got up? Night too we slept late only know?
Ishani:Even If we lay late in the night also woman should wake up early in the morning.I got up by 6.30 and got ready by 7.30 and cleared our clothes that were in the floor and I went out of the room were Krish was crying to Manas and I made Krish ready to the school and sent him with Manas to school and then I went to kitchen and made coffee for you and came to our room. By that time you woke up. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani (telling it he held her cheeks in his both the hands and then lowering his head and kissed Ishani's forehead and seeing her with a smile):Now let me get ready to office. 
Ishani:hmm okay shall I get you another dress or can you wear the bed sheet itself and get up..?
Ranveer:let me wear the bed sheet and get up..
Ishani:hmm okay
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani smiling to him she got up from the bed and she took her phone from the lamp table and then she went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa and she started to see her phone messages. Ranveer wore the bed sheet to his hip so well and then he got down from the bed and he went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and took his towel and dresses needed for him and then he closed the cupboard and he walked to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
Time was exactly 9.15 were Ranveer came out of the washroom so fresh and he was wearing a cream color Shirt and black pant were he came to the mirror along with the towel were he started to dry his hair so well were he dried his hair and he throw the towel to the bed and then he started to make himself ready in front of the mirror it was exactly 9.30 when Ranveer was completely ready for the day. He was looking so cute in his cream color shirt and black pant and the brow belt. He went to the lamp table and took his purse and cell phone and he kept it in his pant pocket and then he took his watch and he wore his watch in his right hand and then he took the coffee Ishani has kept in the lamp table for him were he took the coffee and he started to drink the coffee were he drank the coffee and kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and then he saw Ishani were Ishani was concentrating so well in the phone were he went to the corner of the room and wore his socks and shoes in his legs and then he came back to Ishani and stood in front of Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani shall we go to have breakfast?
Ishani(hearing it taking her eyes from the phone display and seeing Ranveer completely ready for the day and she got up and stood facing him and with a smile):wow you are looking handsome in this shirt. 
Ranveer:(smiling to her):Thank you so can you give a kiss now(he telling it showed his cheek to Ishani).
Ishani(keeping the phone in the tea poi and seeing him):Let me kiss but before that let me remind you that today I am going with Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha for dress selection. 
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as okay):haan tk fine..(he smiled to her).
Ishani too smiling to him went close to him and kissed his cheek lovingly and seeing him gave a cute smile and with her head shake asked him is that kiss is okay for him were Ranveer seeing her cutely shook his head as okay to her were both of them smiling to each other were cherishing a happy moment in their life. Ishani held Ranveer's hand in her hand and seeing him. 
Ishani:Let us go for breakfast 
Ranveer:haan tk sure..
Ranveer and Ishani went to the door were Ranveer unlocked and opened the door and both of them came out of the room and both of them started to walk in the corridor to go down. They both went down were by that time no one was there in the dinning table were Ranveer sat in his chair and Ishani kept the plate for Ranveer and she started to serve the breakfast to him. After serving to Ranveer she too served the breakfast to her in a plate and she too sat in the chair next to Ranveer and both of them started to have the breakfast. Both were happily chatting with each other and were having their breakfast. 
As both Ranveer and Ishani were having their breakfast that was the moment Chaithali hiding behind a pillar near dinning table and she peeped her head slightly out and saw both Ranveer and Ishani smiling to each other and having their breakfast. 
Chaithali(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani and in thoughts):Finally I got Ishani again. Morning when I came out of my room itself she was taking coffee cup in her hand and was entering their room. As she locked the door and as the window too was locked in their room I was not able to hear anything at that time. I guessed that surely Ishani will come to dinning table for breakfast and thinking that I hided behind this pillar and as thought Ishani came. From now let me follow Ishani and get to know about the place she is going to go today evening and the time when she is leaving the home by her mouth itself or when she herself telling it to anyone in the house. (telling it she saw both Ranveer and Ishani).
Ranveer told a joke to Ishani having the breakfast were Ishani smiled to him hitting the shoulder of Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer tum bi na..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Arrey its a joke Ishani.
Ishani(smiling well and seeing him):what you told is not joke Its a 'A' joke..
Ranveer(making a cute face):haan what ever it is also a joke only know?.
Ishani:Don't know where you are reading these jokes..
Ranveer:Arrey these are common jokes Ishani..
Ishani:Accha..(she saw him and made a impossible head shake with a smile in her lips).
Ranveer(smiled to her and he took a piece of Paratha and dipping it in the Sabzi and he showed it to Ishani's mouth):Have it...
Ishani(who was having her breakfast seeing Ranveer showing the Paratha to her mouth seeing him):What happen today? you are coming to feed me and all?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):My Ishani is a sweet girl. She is a perfect wife she is taking care of my family so well the whole day so for that a small gift..
Ishani(hearing it with a smile):hmm okay(she got the Paratha from Ranveer's hand and started to have it with a smile in her lips).
Ranveer too smiled to her and continued to have his breakfast were Chaithali who was seeing the way Ranveer fed Ishani had a aww face..
Chaithali(in thoughts):This Ranveer is a perfect husband.He is loving Ishani like a queen. 
Ranveer and Ishani happily smiling to each other finished their breakfast were they both washed their hands were Ranveer drank the water and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Tk Ishani let me go to office. 
Ishani:Hmm okay fine..
Ranveer(he was about to walk were something stricken his mind he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was pouring the water in the glass from jug):ishani..
Ishani(keeping the jug in the table and seeing Ranveer):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:I know we don't have problem from Rithika or Nirbhay any more but also as a general instructions let me tell you be careful while driving. And reach home safely okay?
Ishani:haan Baba surely I will be safe okay. Its so long I drove the car myself Ranveer so only I wish to go alone today. 
Ranveer:Tk fine you can go and make sure Raagini is safe with Maa and you are going to Juhu only know?
Ishani:haan Ranveer I am going till Juhu only and by 6 o clock I will be leaving from home.If you come home early means join with me..
Ranveer:6 o clock is surely not possible Ishani you safely go and come. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk..
Ranveer:hmm tk bye..(telling it giving a smile to Ishani he started to walk towards the entrance of the house to leave to office).
Ishani saw the back of Ranveer till be leave the entrance of the house when Ranveer left from her sight she had a light smile in her lips were she took the water in the glass and started to drink the water were after drinking the water she kept the glass in the table and then she stared to walk towards the hall were she walked and went to the hall and started to get in the stairs to go to their room. 
As soon as Ishani went from there Chaithali came out of the pillar were she had a happy smile in her lips..
Chaithali(to herself):Happy I got the information what I wanted to get now itself ..Ishani is leaving the house by 6 o clock today evening. She is going to Juhu for dress selection. Let me go and inform this to Devarsh..(having a happy smile she started to walk towards the hall).
To be continued 😉
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear.  
Thanx for pm
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update thanks for pm
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Rishab is such a hard-working person. Even at night he thinks about job. Ishveer did it for the second time. So cute. Now Chaitali was able to get information about place of meeting and time meeting. I even can't imagine what will happen to our heroine.
Update soon.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Wonderful episode.
Waiting for the next.
amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi...
Grt episode...really hats of to you...now chithali is able to get the information...Cant even guess what is going to happen next...but i seriously dont want ranveer to get hurt this time(usually only this happens) or any ishveer seperation tract...
waiting for ur next...

take care
update soon