Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 46

Posted: 6 years ago
I loved his scenes with his ammi abbu, too n yup, he disappeared after diya rasam. The Ammi showed beautiful love for him. Abbu was also great... n hats off to dialogue writers... tumhaare laal ko main laal peela kar doonga😆
yes I too loved all he scenes
and his dialogues were fabulous
they suited him so well
Woww woww this part had it all
Red hot and intensely emotional at the same time
Dev's outburst was expected as he had gone through hell and back just like Chandni. him being so complex is another trait we love the most about Advay..someone only his Chandu can tame..and hes equally helping her recover from her demons which is just great and heart warming
You had me wanting for more at the end Neha
It was a torturous end☺️
Waiting for the next update
Di if possible please try to give a long update next

Happy to bring you this 10th chapter as Diwali Bumper chapter! 

It's thanks to Barun and Shivani that with their expressions as captured from earlier show, every scene of this new FF comes live. So enjoy a lot of pics exploited from earlier show making this episode very picturesque.

As said in an earlier  reader comment, this FF does not let the show end in your hearts...It's different in story with no repetition whatsoever... Yet all threads from the original show are kept intact and woven logically into new web. You'll find some loops getting closed while some new tracks opening through very simple convos.

As I mentioned earlier as well, this episode comes with all elements as well as all characters fully involved in each track... You'll like the way Miku, Shikha, Pooja, Aadi, Naani, Maasi have all opened different layers of their character while maintaining the original character integrity... Hoping that you will start liking new Miku, New Shikha, justified Masi and a tear in heart and smile on lips Pooja.

Last episode had left us wanting... how could Chandani escape the high feeling? The episode starts with her experiencing the true union not just limited to the place between her legs but also between her ears... Hope you gals will enjoy the episode!

Lingering Moments Chapter 10 page 1

It was pretty late for breakfast as per Raizada family standards. Chandani finally came out of her room with her face flushed red. Her entire body and soul felt like being on clouds. She just could not bring herself to earth. What was all that which happened in the room?

Was it passion unrestrained or was it soulful love taking a physical form? Could a man express his love and possession for a woman from his touch alone without needing any other form of communication! 

Was his and her union same as the eternal unification of Shiv and Parvati? They being the Ardhnareshwar and worshipped in Linga-yoni form and we being DevNi, always together in heart, soul and mind!

Walking through the corridors towards the kitchen, She banged into Miku. He steadied her faltering frame and asked chirpily, 

"Bhabhi, you have a muttering habit, you have losing yourself  in Bhaiyya's dreams habit, banging into someone habit?Just tell me which all habits you have." 

" Sorry Devarjee, I wasn't looking where I was going." Chandani was genuinely apologetic.

" I remember having seen you in different dress earlier this morning. Is there fashion show today at home? And your face... why is it looking so very red?... do you have some infection or something? Should we call doctor?" Miku was not going to stop and Chandani blushed more and more with every sentence of his.  The memory of what had happened to her dress made her face all the more red.

"Now, you leave your Bhabhi alone or I'll make your cheeks red." Nani came to Chandani's rescue with her flying thappad action for Miku. Taking the chance, Chandani hurried to kitchen leaving Miku and Nani to deal with each other.

Shikha and Pooja were in the kitchen. Shikha heaved a sigh of relief when Chandani came, " Jiji, what's this? In Allahabad, you were the first one to come to kitchen. You hardly left anything for us to do. Kitchen was always your most favourite place so much that you would miss kitchen if we had to leave house. And nowadays you are coming last to the kitchen? What's the matter? Don't you like kitchen here?" 

Pooja came to Chandani's rescue this time, " Shikha, once your marriage with Miku happens, we'll see what time you arrive in the kitchen. Now just because you are sleeping with Nani, you come down early." 

Shikha smilingly blushed.

To change the topic, Chandani asked, 

"what can I make now fast?"

" Jiji, make noodles. In Allahabad, it was favourite of ours. Shikha was fast in her decisions. 

"Yes, noodles is fast to make and it's favourite food of you and Bhaiyya both."  Pooja agreed.

Within a moment, Chandani's brain took her to the night when he had called her to his room. That day he was eating noodles. She blushed again thinking that was the first day he had called her Katto Gilheri. She shook her head to pull herself out of his thoughts before the duo in front noticed. 

She had to respond to Pooja somehow.  " I know it's his any time food, that too ready to eat type cup noodles. Otherwise he doesn't know how to make tea also." She made a gesture remembering their Allahabad kitchen incident of tea making..

Pooja with a shocked expression corrected her immediately. 

" What are you saying? Bhaiyya is a good cook. You know, he cooked noodles for you when you fainted after Muh dikhayee." 

Chandani was bewildered with this news now. He cared even then for her? He knew it was was my comfort food, so he made it? In spite of his wanting to throw me out? He is my Dev indeed! She blushed again with the thought.

Shikha was surprised with the news, too. " This Jiju is truly a difficult person to understand, hai na jiji? You remember he had multiple passports which you found in Allahabad. Different names, different personalities." 

Pooja's face fell immediately with Shikha's innocuous remark. Chandani noticed it and wanted to divert Shikha,

" That was nothing Shikha. Some misunderstanding of mine. There was nothing in those pages actually. Your Jiju is world's best husband ,best brother and best son." She thought of the beautiful morning and blushed again.

" Chandani, every time you think of bhaiyya, if you start blushing this way, your face will be permanent red." Laughed Pooja. She had noticed Chandani's earlier blush, too. 

Chandani quickly turned to Shikha, "Shikha, you take care of noodles now. Just have to put the gas off when these are cooked. I'll make Paneer Manchurian to go with the noodles." 

Pooja smiled at the discomfort of her Bhabhi. " Bhabhi, use this ready to cook packet for Manchurian." 

"Will that have the same test?" Chandani was worried. 

" Bhabhi, we are new age women. Everything fast and simple. Spend your time for quality tasks." She had patronising tone.

Just then Adi came in kitchen. " Mummy, what's your life purpose?" 

" Taking care of you, Adi", Pooja replied smilingly.

" In what way? "

" Giving you food, taking you to school, putting you to sleep... all that!"

" What about working and earning money?"

" Why should I work when your Mama is there?" Pooja shrugged.

" What about you, Sweet CM?What's your life purpose?" Adi turned to Chandani.

" To make your CM happy." Chandani was dreamy eyed.

" No plans for work?"

" When your CM is there, why should I work?" Chandani shrugged too.

" What about you ?" Adi asked Shikha.

" Managing life with your Miku Mama." Shikha rolled her eyes.

" Can you detail further?" 

" Well, making sure he doesn't get into any trouble."

" What about working? You are doing college, after that?"

" Why should I work. Your Mama, I hope, will do enough for both of us." Shikha shrugged.

" How would you like if I grew up and did not work?" Adi asked.

" Don't say that Adi. Tumhe bahut bada aadami banana hai. You must become a great man like your CM." pooja was quick and sharp in her reply.

" How would you like if CM stopped working from tomorrow?" Adi asked Chandani.

" Aise thode hi ho sakata hai? How is that possible? He is so learned. Has such big business. He must work."

" How would you like if Miku mama never started any work?" Adi asked Shikha.

" Maar maar ke kaam par Bhejoongi use." (I'll bash him and send him to work)Shikha made her favourite boxing action.

Adi turned and Spoke directly into Miku's camera. " These are today's women who demand Man-woman equality." 

Miku screamed, "Aap sab bani hai Chirkut!" (You all are Chirkut)

Advay and Nani  from behind laughed. All three ladies were flabbergasted at Miku's and Adi's prank. Shikha jumped at Miku and Pooja at Aadi.  

Chandani had immediate colour in her cheeks looking at her husband laugh so heartily. He looked devastatingly handsome whatever he wore, whatever he did. He just made her fall for him in every way. She constantly stared at him till he looked at her and then he stared at her colour, too.

" If you Tota- Maina have finished staring at each other, can we eat breakfast?" Naani was laughing. Chandani blushed all the more.

Everyone gathered at dining table. 

"Miku, kab tak yeh chirkutgiri karata firega?How long will you stay a prankster?" Advay asked Miku. " If you want to join me, you can. I'll train you completely. You can be my partner."

" Bhai, why do we always discuss this topic when tummies are not filled?" 

" Miku, you must support your brother in his responsibilities." Maasi was quite firm in her statement.

" Yes Maasi, I will. In my own way." Miku was equally serious. Then he changed the subject, "Why noodles today?" 

Advay looked at his plate and then looked at Chandani. Both remembered the Katto Gilheri Sorry night.

" Because it's bhaiyya's favourite food." Pooja answered.

" Jiju, aap noodles bana lete ho?" Shikha asked Advay breaking his stance. (Can you make noodles?)

" yes, you have eaten noodles made by me."

" When?" Shikha was shocked.

" Ask your Jiji", Advay looked at Chandani again wondering if she remembered the night when she came to his room with the noodle plate. 

She immediately remembered the night when he had rightly proclaimed, "Duppata mere hi naam ka pahanogi." (You'll have a veil in my name alone!)

Chandani blushed completely thinking of her initial shock with Dev's stepping onto her bed ...her resistance to his advancing like a rapacious lion and then... everything changing after his touching her. 

Though he just touched on her hand, it felt like her whole body her soul had been touched. Was it his eyes or was it his sensual touch that had made her body come alive and react spontaneously while her mind went into trance and lost sense.

Advay smiled staring at her. He had wanted her to remember the night.

" Ghar mein aur bhi log hai, Chiku. Jara idhar udhar bhi dekho" 

(Chiku, There are other members in family, too. Look here as well)

Naani laughed again. Everybody joined her.

" Adi, when did you learn Miku Mama's pranks?" Pooja questioned Adi.

" Just today, Mumma. Maine Sansani faila dee na?"

" Next time maar khaayega. I'll beat you. One prankster in family is enough." Pooja feigned anger at Miku.

" Didi, you think of my popular programme as Pranks?" Miku feigned hurtful look.

" Life is not all about fun , Miku" Maasi was serious again.

" Leela Sach kah rahi hai, Miku. Tu apni manjil dhoondh le, beta." Naani agreed. ( Leela is speaking the truth, Miku. You must find your own path in life, son!)

" Haan, Naani. But why does everyone always talk about this topic?"

" Because it's important, Miku." Advay's tone was serious, too.

" Bhabhi , aap kuchh bolo na. You say some thing. Save me please." Miku pleaded  with his bhabhi.

" Tum dono bhaaiyon ke beech bolanewaali main koun lagati hoon?" (Who am I to speak between you two brothers? It's intrference, right?)

She stared at Dev ruefully. He sharply looked up at her. So my katto gilheri has grudge about last night.

" Nobody in this world to save me from Bhaiyya's wrath." Miku was in full filmy mood with his wrist against his forehead.

" I am not angry at you, Miku." Advay patted on Miku's back. 

" But yes... in anger, I say a lot of things that I don't actually mean." he turned back to Chandani. 

Chandani kept her rueful look on not ready to forgive him so easily.

"Are beta Chandani, kitni baar tum tota maina ko kahe, ki jara idhar udhar bhi dekho" ( How many times to tell these lovebirds.... look here as well, not just stare at each other)

The laughter on dining table was louder with Naani's comment..

Watching the duo, disturbing thoughts came to maasi's mind, It's nice that my Advay is happy with Chandni, but has her love turned him into soft-hearted Romeo? He is all the time thinking about her. Is he forgetting his life purpose?'

Aloud she said, " Are beta Chandani, voh tumhari Maa exactly kaha hai abhi?"  ( Where is your mother now?)

Suddenly there was pin drop silence. Everybody looked at Chandni. Her face had drained completely. 

" Maasi, main aapka anaadar nahi karana chaahati.  par aapse request hai. voh meri maa nahi hai. Unhe meri maa kahake refer mat kijiyega. Main ab sirf is gharaki bahu hoon. Baaki meri koi pehchaan nahi." 

( Aunty, I don't want to disrespect you; but I have a request. She is not my mother. Don't refer to her as my mother. I am just the daughter in law of this house now. I don't have any other identity)

Her voice had a firm resolve in it which made Advay's eyes sparkle in pride and Maasi smile at her statement. Colour had drained from Shikha's face too and Veer noticed it.

" But you loved her a lot earlier, Chandni? Everything you did, you did for her." Maasi was perplexed at total change of Chandani's outlook.

" Yes! Unfortunately true. My Mamaji kept warning me but I was blind in my love for my parents. 

Pure love;... but bestowed on wrong person... causes just harm which can never perhaps be undone." Her voice broke while saying the last part and eyes stayed on Dev and Meeku.

In-cognisant to the family watching, Dev immediately got up from his seat and went up to her;... consoling her through his firm hold on her shoulders. 

" Justified hatred... but directed to wrong person... also causes harm. I hope it's undone now."

Chandni looked at him gratefully. 

Naani said to Maasi, " Leela, ghar khushi khushi ek saath khaana kha raha hai to yeh baate kyun uthaani? Main kitani baar kahu ki nafarat ki chingaari sab kuchh jala deti hai." 

(Leela, why do you bring such subjects in discussion when everybody is enjoying their meal? How many time do I tell you, that the flame of hatred burns away worlds completely)

" Maa, I don't hate Chandani. I hate the Vasishth family who killed my Sister." Leela angrily justified herself.

" All of us are with you in that, Maasi. But what Naani is saying is that we can have our meals in peace." With lowered lids and sincere low voice, Miku answered.

" Adi, your mind is not on your food. Are you thinking of Miku mama's prank, still?" Pooja knew the topic needed immediate change for everybody's benefit.

" No Mumma. Not so. And yes! I don't think Miku Mama's point was a prank." 

" Chalo, I found somebody in the family who takes me seriously. Adi, we are buddies from now on." Across the table, the two boys put their fists together.

"I agree to Miku's point as well. Irrespective of gender, each person must fulfil his or her own potential." Remarked Advay taking his seat back. Chandani excused herself and left.  

" Adi, you don't have school today?" Advay enquired.

" Offo, CM, you don't remember? Diwali is tomorrow. Holidays started." Adi said proudly.

" Ok. I am not lucky as you, I need to work. Bye everybody. I'll go and get dressed."

" Isaki maina gayee to yeh tota thode hi rukega?" (Once his lovebird leaves, is he going to wait now?)

Naani laughed once again. Advay rolled his eyes. Naani was too much.

Dev went to his room. Chandani  was as usual cleaning up an already clean room. By god, she's mad about her OCD, Advay rolled his eyes. 

But her back frame looks so beautiful, so inviting! Advay went near and sensually touched her open back with the back of his palm. His touch was devastatingly slow sending shivers down her spine. She felt sudden tightening between her legs. 

It had been just a while back that she had experienced complete satiation there; yet the want returned stronger, now.  He can kill with his touch, why does he ever need anything else.

He leaned and sensually kissed her deep and moist just below her neck and then his tongue followed the path his palm had taken. 

She had this wild urge to turn and feel his firm chest against her soft bosom...take his hard manhood in her soft folds...

But she had been angry at him for being harsh on her last night regarding Miku. "Chhodiye Mujhe." (leave me!)

" Jindagi mein kabhi nahi." (Never ever in life)

" Aapki bhook nahi bharati kya?" (Doesn't your hunger get satiated?)

" Jindagi bhar kabhi nahi. (Never ever in life)

Tumhari bhar gayee kya?" ( Are you completely satiated?)

He pulled her close and was just about to gather her in his arms. Just then, there was knock on the door and Chandani pushed him away. 

Maasi was at the door with Miku. " Aaiye na Maasiji, please come in".Chandani called her in.

" Chandani beta, Diwali sweets are being prepared in kitchen. Why don't you just check over them? Nothing should go wrong." Maasi smiled at Chandani.

" Jee Maasi." Chandani looked at Dev. "Aapke kapade nikaal ke rakhe hai. Taiyaar ho Jaayiega." 

(Yes, Aunty. I have kept your clothes ready. Get dressed.)

He nodded silently.

" Advay, have you thought of any plan further." Maasi asked Advay.

" No Maasi. Not yet. But I will. As I already said." Advay was quite relaxed.

"Do you remember that your parent's barasi (anniversary) will come in another three months?" Maasi was angry now.

Advay's face saddened completely. " Yes Maasi." his voice was almost a whisper.

"Then you should not dilly dally on this. Take Miku along with you. Miku you must support your Bhai in settling your parent's death. It's important." Maasi was firm in her tone.

" Yes Maasi. I will support Bhai in whatever he says. But regarding the timing, I have a different opinion. I think Bhai should focus on Bhabhi for time being. Regarding Ma-Baba's death,... I feel differently." Miku was quiet but serious.

" What do you mean? Aren't you anguished by your parent's death.?" Maasi was very angry now.

" More than you can imagine, Maasi. But I feel differently."

" What are you going to do then?" Maasi was very angry now.

" I will tell at right time, Maasi." Miku was firm. "For now, let us all enjoy Diwali." Miku left.

Maasi turned to Advay, " Advay, I am not sure about Miku. He's a prankster after all. But you must not forget your parents." 

"I cannot Maasi." Advay's eyes were tearful already. Maasi left from the room.

Advay looked at the skies with anguish. 

"Maa- Baba, aapki aatma ko mujhe shanti dilaani hai, har haal mein. But how? Tell me." (Mom-Dad, I want your soul to rest in peace.... at every cost)

His eyes screamed out his plea... But the skies were mute...the time remained silent.  Is every prayer of mine always going to remain unanswered? Every lifeline slip from my hands?... 

Advay's pain rolled down freely from his eyes as a lone tear.   He remembered his childhood Diwali with his parents. His face crumpled with the memory of their death later.

Chandani came back to the room and saw him. She had realised that Maasi had sent her away to be able to speak with Dev alone. Looking at his face, she knew, it must have been regarding his parents. 

She came and sat next to him but he looked away. She put her hand on his shoulder, he stood up pushing her hand away. He could not share with her what had Maasi been speaking to him. 

He went and stood near the window. Chandani came and hugged him tight from behind again. Advay was surprised though her hug felt good. Then she started humming,

" Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapane chune, Sapane, surile sapane." (I chose dreams in seven colours, specially for you. Melodious dreams.)

" Kuchh hasate... Kuchh gam ke" She twirled with Dev. ( some smiling, some in sorrows)

She pointed to the parent's fame on side table... 

"teri Aakhon ke saaye churaaye rasili yaadon ne...( From your eyes, the sweet memories steal the clouds of pain)

O  maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune... sapne surile sapne."(I chose dreams in seven colours, specially for you)

He released his hands from hers and turned away. All his childhood memories were rushing to his mind. She kept her hand on his shoulder and pulled him back.

" Chhoti baatein, Chhoti chhoti Baaton ki hai yaade badi,

(Small things, Small smaal things..... but they make great memories)

Bhoole nahi, beeti hui Ek chhoti ghadi.

( Even a small hour spent with loved ones,  becomes unforgettable)

Janam janam se Aakhe bichhaayi tere liye in raaho mein"

(From many births and an eternity, someone has been keeping eyes glued to the road that will bring you to us.)

That was so true about her. She had waited all this while for him. Advay's tears rolled own again. She wiped them with love.

" roothi raatein, roothi hui raaton ko manaya kabhi.

( Sometimes when nights got offended and sulked..... we placated those sulking nights. 

Tere liye Biti subaha ko bhulaya kabhi

(Some sulking morning, buried away and forgotten as past, just for you)

Tere bina bhi, tere liye hi diye jalaaye in raato mein" 

(Even when you were not there, my nights were made alight with lamps lit just for you)

She pointed out to chinese lantern kept near the window. She had been sending it alone. And when he came, he had destroyed it in hatred. But now, there was just love! They would send the lantern together up again after sixteen years. Gods would listen to their prayers. She hugged him and his arms came around her.

"Dev... I understand your pain. But trust me, everything will be all right. I am with you. We'll make it all-right together. I promise. Aur Miku bhi to hamaare saath hai. Maa- Baba Ki Aatma ko jaroor shanti milegi." ( And Miku is with us. The soul of Mom dad will surely find peace)

How had she known the exact thoughts in his mind. Dev wondered in his heart. How did this girl exactly empathise with his pain? And then why could he not see the dreams in her eyes , the dreams she pulled him towards? 

Dev kissed her forehead. "yes Chandani, we'll do it together." His heart felt much lighter now.

Chandani cupped his face,

"May I say something to you? You will feel low only if you allow others to make you feel low. Start following your own heart. It will never misguide you." 

This girl was truly answer to his prayers!She was his lifeline!

" Get ready for your work now." Chandani gave Devs shirt in his hand. "You'll take leave for Diwali, right?" She almost pleaded.

" For a day or two not more." Dev replied smilingly, " As such nowadays, I am half time on leave from my work." Both smiled.

"You are angry at me for yesterday's remark, aren't you?" Dev asked while putting his pants on.

" Yes!" she was rueful again.

"Won't forgive me?" he pulled her close but she pushed him away and helped him get into his coat. 

" Not just like that. I'll make you do the same thing that you made me do." Chandani pouted her mouth. 

Dev laughed. " And what is it?"...

" You'll know soon." Chandani walked away in feigned anger.

When Advay came down, preparations and cleaning for Diwali was in full force. Chandani was supervising everything along with Pooja. The mood at home was happy. He felt good at heart. 

Suddenly, Adi came and banged into him. Advay hugged him happily.

" CM, I want lots of Diwali crackers.This time we shall have a big celebration."

" Adi, a big celebration, yes! You'll get crackers by Noon today. But not many and not at all noisy. You know noise pollution is bad for health."

"Yes CM. And you must come early today and take leave from tomorrow."

" I'll try."

" This is not fair Bhaiyya. You must take leave for some days. It's your first Diwali with Chandani." Pooja had come close to them. 

Advay looked in Chandani's direction and smiled, " Yes I know." 

Chandani looked back at him and walked towards them.

"Bhaiyya, you should appreciate her feelings. Chandani, tell Bhaiyya what all you have planned for Diwali."

" Yeh jaldi Aa jayenge to khud dekh lenge. Let him see for himself. What's the fun in telling now?" 

No direct answers coming through. It was going to be mystery day for him, he thought wryly.

Shikha stood alone at the window looking into nothing. Her generally happy brave face had flinched in pain. Miku went and stood by her. 

" Care to share what's burning your heart or should I bring another rubber lizard?" 

Shikha smilingly turned to him in spite of her painful thoughts. 

He held her by the shoulders and asked, "Ab bolo bhi! Come on, speak out"

" Jiji has the fortune to say that ma is not her mother; but I cannot even say that. I don't have a different identity except being the Vasishth family daughter. The way our family is hated here, what's going to be my status, my acceptance in the family?"   

" You are already accepted in the family, Shikha. In regards with identity. Look at me. What identity did I have all these years before knowing about Bhai? 

Identity of the person doesn't come from family, it comes from the individual himself. 

In my eyes, you are Shikha. That's enough for me."

His reply made Shikha feel totally relieved of her painful thoughts. She smiled brightly.

He continued," I don't respect Bhabhi, just because she's Bhai's wife. I respect her for the kind of person she herself is. 

I don't love Bhaiyya just because he's my bro. I had loved him the first day I saw him. He was the only person in the whole crowd of mahapooja, who had  ventured to hold up the Shiva idol. 

I don't love my Ammi- Abbu because they are my parents. I love them for their genuine personalities." 

Shikha's heart swell with pride for her fianc. She hugged him.

"Ghar mein har jagaha tota maina hi dikhane lage hai."  (Everywhere at home, I'm just seeing pairs of lovebirds).

Nani came into the room. Shikha blushed. Miku hugged Nani. 

" Not my fault Nani, this Shikha is pakka kaamchor avoiding wok. She is wiling away time here; while didi and bhabhi are working outside.

Shikha made a boxing action at him from behind Nani's back while leaving the room. He just took it with a smile.

Miku made Nani sit on bed, "you must tell me about my Ma." He sat at her feet. Nani smiled with her daughter's memories.

It was evening and Chandani had put Diyas everywhere. She had finished putting Rangoli in corridors and come to the front of the house. She was engrossed in making her creation beautiful with colours. She didn't realise that footsteps had come near her. 

When suddenly shadow fell on her Rangoli, she tried getting up fast and stumbled. Dev balanced her in his arms. In Allahabad, wasn't it the same?

He was trying to save her and then had twirled her to take her in his arms. Her cheeks became red with the memory. 

" Every time I touch you, are you going to turn red like this?" 

She looked around to check if anybody was around, especially Nani. Her gaze fell on her Rangoli which had got a little disturbed to her dismay.

"ui maa! Mere rangoli ke rang! " ( Oh God! My design colours)

Without releasing her, he replied, 

" Tumse meri jindagi mein rang hai...... Mujhse tumhare gaalo mein rang hai ........aur tumhe jameen ke iin rango ki padi hai?" 

( My Life gets colours because of you....... Your cheeks get colour because of me..... And you are bothered about the colours on the ground?)

Chandani blushed completely. 

" Your lips don't colour up when you blush... I know when they become red. Lemme put some colour in them..." 

"Lo Bhabhi, Bhaiyya ki chhaaya tumhare rangoli pe pad gayee, to tumhari rangoli safal ho gayee." Pooja who had just arrived commented at the duo. 

(See Sis-inlaw, when brother's shadow falls on your rangoli design, then your Rangoli is successful, purpose fulfilled)

Dev released Chandani and steadied her. She was fidgeting in utter discomfort of Pooja having seen them. 

" Seedhi khadi raho." ( stand straight)

He ordered and walked towards Pooja. 

" If my shadow makes the rangoli success, then I should rather let whole of myself fall on it... poori safal ho jaayegi. It will be complete success!"

Page 2 Diwali enjoyment continues but?????

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4905329?pn=59

The beautiful sequence of Chandni trying bring Advay out from melancholy reminds me of the IPK1 Sequence of ArShi when Khushi tried to assuage Arnav's pain through a beautiful song.

The song Chandni uses is a beautiful verse from the  Bollywood immortal movie " Anand" by Hrishikesh Mukharjee . A must watch movie teaching life's best principle.... Jindagi badi honi chaahiye, lambi nahi! (Life should be great, not long!)

The two shows must never be compared. IPK1 was a beauty but IPK3 was no less! It was the beauty which was denied burgeoning. I feel Sad for Barun and Shivani. They could create magic! 

so I allow my heart to imagine the two in this sequence.

It's the love song sung by A man for his love, as he reminisces her love in the solitude of his heart ; when he has let go of that love knowing his imminent death....... An absolute beauty of creativity! 

Do not miss the melodious voice of Mukesh

Maine tere Liye hi Saat rang ke Sapane Chune - For our Adni

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
wow just read it
I am so overwhelmed
will take some time to gather my thoughts

Lingering Moments Chapter 10 page 2

The duo walked in and Advay was pleasantly surprised at the house decor. There were lights everywhere, diyas burning along the corridors, rangoli at interim places.

It's her! He smiled. "Chandani has made everything so colourful and radiant!" He remarked naturally.

"Yes Bhaiyya, Very much! Bahar itani roshni, itne rang... So much light, so many colours out but at times my heart wonders... whether some day, there will be light inside, some happy colours colouring my heart."

"Hey, Pooja!" He put his arm around her impulsively.

"I promised you the other day, right? I'll be happy only when you're happy. You trust my promise, don't you?"

" I completely do, Bhaiyya! Par kya kare , 

dil to hai dil, dil ka aitbaar kya kije!" (The heart acts like heart, how can one trust the heart) she made her filmy song effort to smile.

" Aur us dil mein Adi hai, main hoon, uska kya?... Phir dil kyun udaas hai?" ( And when my self and Aadi are in that heart of yours, then why is it sad)

He turned her lovingly and kissed her softly on her forehead. There was so much care in his touch that she naturally smiled.

" What will I get for Bhaiyya dooj this time? I want something real big. Is baar aap' sansani macha do." She was back in her chirpy mood.

" Oh yes! Voh sansani machaanewala kaha hain?" (where is he) He looked around for Adi.

" I sent him to pool side. You sent crackers for him and he's running around with sparklers everywhere. Diwali is huge risk for accidents. By the water, he'll be safe."

" That's true. Is there anybody with him?"

" Murli and Shilpa... as usual" She laughed.

" Ok listen, Pooja. Don't let Adi know I am here. I have come early; but I need to catch up with some work. I have a teleconference, too. I'll change and then I'll be in study."

" I can't promise but I'll try." Smiled Pooja.

Advay went to kitchen to get himself his style honey lemon green tea. The fragrance of the fresh brew was tantalising his nostrils. Lost in thoughts, he walked into his room and was suddenly pleasantly surprised... 

She looked divinely beautiful trying his guitar. It was like watching a Greek goddess in red with a musical in her hand. But where is her seductive smile?

" yeh meri Ajanta ki murat' itni naaraj kyon?" (Why is this beauty goddess of mine so sad) He walked towards her with his seductive smile.

" Aa gaye aap? Finally! Ab murga bano!" (You have arrived finally, now take the cock pose)

Advay had started lowering himself next to her , all ready to gather her in his arms and start where he had left in the morning. With her angry remark, he threw back his head and raised his brows sharply, "Whooottt!"

"Murgaaa bano! Aur uske baad book mein sau baar sorry likhana hai." ( Take the cock pose and then you have to write sorry hundred times in the book)

" may I know, kis khushi mein?"(For what reason)

" I told you in the morning, right? I'll forgive you only when you do what you made me do."

Things suddenly clicked in his mind. Smiling, he asked" Punishment ke liye guitar kyon? Why guitar for punishment?" 

"Main jab aayee thee katto-gilheri banake aapke room mein punishment lene, tab aap bhi to guitar pe the." she stressed on katto and made a face.

(When I had come to your room becoming cutie pie squirrel, you were on guitar, right?)

" Oh! This means everything, same to same, back to back, hummm? Then punishment will also follow your method of writing sorry. But why on the book?...  

Punishment taken has to be remembered for life by both, right? Book gets lost... not the right way, ahummm...You have been so creative outside. Lemme think something creative'... 

yaaa, lemme write sorry on your body with my lips." He pressed his lips on her bare shoulders, deep moist sensual kiss. Her toes curled immediately. But not so easily, mister!

" Aise thode hi hota hai? This is not the right way!"

" Not the right way? Okkk!'  Kuchh aur try kar lete hai. Let's try something else.'  

Very slowly he tilted his tea mug on her shoulder. The warm liquid rolled slowly down the smooth rounding along the silky skin of her arm...

He caught the drop just before it reached the elbow letting his tongue linger in her skin. Then, looking at her, he traced the path upwards till start. 

His sensuous licking gave her the 'ever present nowadays' tightening between her legs. He half closed his lids savouring the warm drops of honey lemon tea now laced with hot lust coming from his tongue.

Suddenly, there was a bang! Advay had forgotten to lock the door while coming in. Adi banged open the door and ran towards his CM. Wide eyed and open mouth in absolute shock, Chandani stood up dropping the guitar to floor. 

" CM CM CM... aap ekdam chaalu ho gaye ho! ...You are become a cheater" 

Colour rose in Chandani's cheeks and Advay raised his brows. What is this boy saying?  Adi pulled his CM's cheeks.

" You reach home and you hide from your super Adi? You know, how muuuch I miss you the whole day?" 

Advay laughed heartily in utter relief that the boy meant his remark differently. Chandani looked at him in feigned anger and ran away from there to hide her colour from Adi.

" I know! I am stoopid', right? Tumhe to poore area ki ek ek khabar rahati hai. You always get to know everything ......And me like an idiot hiding from you." Advay hugged Adi happily.

" No you are not stupid! You are just angry CM now learning to be sweet by following my instructions. To! Maami ko baby bulaane lage kya? calling her baby, yet? My tactics helping you?"

" Of course! Tum to master ho! You are the master! You always win in all games! Not like me, I used to lose against your mami when we played."

" Come and play with me. I'll teach you my winning tactics. Yeh ghar ke log to sab darpok hai. All are cowards, Just keep restricting me...Adi, yeh mat karo, Adi, woh mat karo. You sent the crackers since so long; but all that these people say is 

Adi, badan ke paas nahi, adi, paani se door nahi. Sur ghoom jata hai mera! ( Adi, not near your body, Adi, not away from the water. They make me crazy)

You come with me and play." Adi was rueful. He pulled Advay's hand.

" Yes Adi yes! One minute. See I have not even finished my tea yet and I need to change before I play with you, right? So just give me some time. I'll make a few calls and then join you."

" Your calls? Phir gaye don teen ghante! It will take 2-3 hours. Please do your calls tomorrow early morning from the terrace... as you always do."

" This is different, Adi. I need to make those calls now."

" Then whom shall I play with?"

Smiling at his innocence, Advay said, " That sweet CM of yours...she ran from here just now, right?" 

He pointed towards the door.

" Go catch her and ask her to play with you." 

Adi beamed. Advay warned, " But first tell her to change that flowing sari. It's risky."

" Uff CM! Ghar ke log mujhe sataate hain, family makes me crazy, Adi do this and do that ... and you? You trouble my sweet CM, do this and do that." Adi rolled his eyes.

Advay threw his head back and laughed heartily. This boy always managed to bring him happiness. He kissed Adi with love before letting him go.

Advay lifted his head from the laptop and stretched his neck. It had been quite long, but he had caught up with some pending tasks and done on-line consulting for his students. He felt good. Suddenly, he heard a loud commotion. 

He heard Adi screaming, " Maami, Maami." His brows creased immediately and he ran from his room.

Chandani was struggling inside the pool. She was raising her hands frantically but not being able to raise her head outside water, her feet coming up in between... no voice coming out, just a wild frantic struggle with the water.

Pooja, Murli, Shilpa had rushed to the poolside. Chandani!... Chandani!... Bhabhi!... everybody shouted. Advay came running, saw the scene and without another thought jumped in the pool straight... 

The same way as he had once done in Allahabad to save an innocent puppy... It was his lifeline to be saved now!

In a second, she was held straight by her waist, her head outside water and she standing upright in his tight close embrace. 

She was frantic even now, shaking her head from one side to another. Her eyes tightly closed... her breaths not coming through... coughing hard... Water in her eyes... water in her ears... water in her nose...

"Chandani... Chandani... Chandani... I am here... I am here... dekho sab theek hai, we are fine.'... 

"Aakhe kholo, Chandani...Open your eyes! What Had I told you?  Kya bataya tha maine tumhe? Darna nahi hai...no getting scared

Chandani... Chandu... lookamme... Chandu... this is not funny'...Chandu aakhe kholo, dammit!"

His uproar shocked her into opening her eyes. Dev!... was it Dev? ... yes! It was Dev!... Dev was finally there! 

She had jumped in the waterfall...water cascading down on her head in full force making her struggle to survive futile...her head banged against the hard stones... she was thrown up and then drowned again...the powerful currents pulling her like the arms of yama, the god of death... engulfing her into the black void.  

"Devvv!" at last she screamed... but it was so loud, so frantic that everybody around got scared. A small relief half smile made its way on his face through his struggle to get her back to her senses. He hugged her tight to his chest. His life!

He brought her out lifting her like a feather in his arms. She was sobbing hard.

" Adi, what happened? How did Maami fall into pool?" Pooja was angry and shocked.

" We were playing... I was just teasing her a little with sparkler... she went behind and fell into the pool... I thought she would come out... but she didn't..." Adi was howling now in fear.

" Why did you do that? You saw what happened to her? How can you?" Pooja was so angry that Adi had become the reason for all this, she raised her hand to beat him.

" Pooja!" Advay's sharp loud scream fell on her ears stopping her hand mid-air. 

"It's not his fault... She has done swimming in the Ganges. She got scared now... Nobody will say a word to Adi."

He looked at her in his arms, she was still sobbing. 

" Shhh... don't cry! You are with me... in my arms." 

His voice so urging, encouraging yet so confident... she was pulled to her senses completely... slowly her sobs stopped and she just whimpered silently...

Shilpa came running with a glass of water, "Sirjiii..."

" Abhi nahi Shilpa, Not now! Nothing from mouth till she's completely fine. Later..."

Shikha and Miku came running hearing all the commotion. Shikha got so scared looking at Chandani that she pressed her hand on her mouth in shock and started sobbing, whimpering.

Miku rushed to his bhai and Bhabhi. " Mai Madat karu, shall I help you, Bhai?"

"Thanks, Miku but no, I am OK. Don't worry, she'll be fine. You take care of Shikha. Tell her Jiji will be fine. Go!"

Miku went to Shikha and started consoling her. 

Advay walked with Chandani in his arms inside the house. He took slow steps, hugging her real close to his heart. She could feel his heart beat. How much he had strived to get her out of her phobias! ... But one way or the other they surfaced again...becoming one above him... conquering over the knowledge of his love in her heart... Something had to be done, he resolved in mind.

Miku and Shikha were in her room, " What happens to Bhabhi? Voh achanak aise dar kyon jaati hai? Us din bhi- aaj bhi! Kya golmaal hai yeh? (Why does she suddenly get terrified? That day same.... Again today! What's this confusion?)

Tell me, Shikha. Don't hide things. Please tell me." 

Shikha looked at his very sincere anguish and was touched. Through teary eyes, she opened Jiji's story, " About an year and half ago......"

Naani and Maasi had returned from Mandir and joined Pooja, Murli, Shilpa in the hall. Adi was still sobbing and whimpering. He had got the scare of his life. There was anguish everywhere... everyone worried about Chandani.

Advay walked to his room still hugging her. She opened her eyes and saw his face. 

" Kya hua?" (What's the matter?) She asked softly. 

He looked at her grumpily. " Tum baar baar dar jaati  ho, why? Why do you panic again and again?"

She didn't dare answer his anger. She just looked on!

" I had told you to always remember our moment, right? I had told you to not get scared... phir tum dar gayee?" (Still you got panicked?)

" Voh to rasta tha... yahaa pe paani tha na? Main kya karati?..." 

(That was the road.... this was water, right? What would I do?)

Her tone was like the wet puppy whimpering after coming out of water.

" Toh?" he roared. (So?)

" Kya farak padata hai? What difference it makes? It was four feet water. You could not have drowned. You just drowned in your own fear. ... why?... kyon?... 

Tum to bachapan mein mere saath ganga mein tair leti thi, na? Phir? Chaar feet paani mein dar gayee?" (In childhood, you swam with me in the Ganges, right? And now, you panicked in four feet deep water?)

His feathers had really got ruffled with the incident.

" Maaf kar dijiye na? Chhodiye ye sab baate... Mujhe na, aapki baahon mein bahut safe  feel hota hai. Kisi cheej ka dar nahi lagata... Aise lagata hai, jaise mera dev sab sambhal lega... mujhe khuchh nahi hone dega... 

(forgive me please! let's forget all this.... you know what, I feel very safe and secure in your arms. I don't get scared of anything...... I get a feeling like my Dev will take care of everything..... He'll not let anything happen to me.....)

Such a safe feeling! I love it. I just wanna sleep away..."

He tried keeping her on the bed for her to sleep; but she clutched to him tightly refusing to go down. 

" Lemme dry you at least. Your'e all wet. " "

So are you! Where does it matter?" 

He again tried keeping her down but she clung tightly back again. He pulled her back to his heart. He looked at her questioningly. 

" aapki baahon se utarana nahi hai... aise hi safely baahon mein so jana hai..." ( don't wanna get down from your arms....want to just safely sleep in your arms) 

she clutched him tighter. He rolled his eyes and shook his head... Uff yeh ladki! Yet he indulged her in every whim of hers.

With some acrobats, he managed to sit against the pillows on the bed,  with her still held tight against his chest... the feeling of her in his arms had soothed his nerves slowly.  He cuddled her tighter against his heart. 

She could hear his beats against her chest... like patting her cheek lovingly... she drifted off to sleep... He watched her sleeping peacefully in his arms... with every slow breath of hers, his life came back to him... his fear cooled down, his heart warmed up...

It had been an hour or two when she started whimpering again.  He stirred and looked at her. She was whimpering again, is it her fear coming back? His face clouded immediately. Through her whimpers she whispered, 

"mera paiiir... mera pair..." (my foot)

he tried shifting her leg and she flinched in pain, " Ooouch!" 

" Kya hua, Chandu?" he asked softly. (what has happened, Chandu)

" pair mein cramp aaya... hil nahi raha... dard ho raha hai..."

( I have a cramp in my foot.....not being able to shift it.... hurting badly)

" Ek second neeche utaro, main dekhata hoon... bas ek second ke liye... Baad mein tumhe phir utha loonga... don't worry!" 

(Just get down for a minute, let me see.... Just for one soc only.....later I'll take you back in my arms, don't worry)

Slowly he kept her on her bed and started checking her leg...

Her skin was quite hot to touch. How come he hadn't realised it earlier. He had thought it was his own body heat that he was sensing. 

" Bukhaar aa gaya tumhe! You have fever."

" Voh to bheeganese aaya rahega." ( That must be due to drenching)

" That's why I wanted to dry you up first." His voice rose with anger. He left angrily from the room. 

Why is he angry when I have fever, she thought grumpily. He came back with medicines and a glass of milk.

" Eyuuu... I won't have milk."

" You'll have to have. I am not giving you medication empty stomach. And I am not letting you rest till you take medicine."

" But I drink only one glass in a day. You know that."

" That's why you have remained shorty. And then you drown in four feet water. Come on. Have the milk, nothing doing!" He held her head from the back and put the milk glass to her lips. She drank it making face.

" Eyyok... it tastes horrible."

" It's just milk. You have one everyday right? Now have the medicine." 

He gave her the pill and put water to her lips.

Then he started undressing her. 

" Kya kar rahe hai?" (What are you doing?

Angrily she pushed his hands away. " Mujhe nahi Voh karana abhi. Mujhse nahi hoga... mujhe thand bhi lag rahi hai. Aaj nahi, kal. I promise." ( I can't do THAT now.... I won't be able to..... I am shivering in cold.... Not today, but tomorrow. I promise)

" Miss badbad, main voh' nahi kar raha hoon. I am not doing THAT! You are feeling cold. I want to change your clothes. That's all."

" Ammm. I'll do it myself. Aap kare achchha nahi lagata. I feel awkward when you do it" 

" You cannot. You have high fever. You are very tired to do it yourself. And don't fuss now. When I do it otherwise, you love it and now you are embarrassed. You are too much! I know every inch of your body. Lemme change your clothes."

Slowly he undressed her one by one. The act, though being done in just care and nursing, aroused both. She had been right.   God! How I love her. She drives me mad. He controlled his desire. 

Looking at his face she put her arms out inviting him. Heavens, She'll make me crazy now. What's this girl like? How can she be so easily self sacrificing.  

" No. Nothing doing. Just rest now."He started putting dry clothes on her.

Both having changed to dry clothing, he went out and got water and cloth to keep on her head. Then he climbed back on bed and sat against the pillows. " Come, godi mein sona hai na?" ( You want sleep in my lap?)

She smiled, "yaaa, very much want to ;but I'll get cramp again, then? I'll sleep by your side, Aapke kaandhe par sur rakhkar. Keeping my head on your shoulder."

"Phir main sar pe patti kaise rakhoo?" ( Then how do I nurse your fever)

" Kaise bhi. Anyhow!  I don't know. Aap ki problem hain. Your problem, you solve!"

"Uff, yeh ladki"

" haye! yeh ladka" she retorted back.

With awkward positions, he kept changing the cloth on her forehead. Patting her head lovingly, he kept thinking of the fear she had gone through and then put him through. 

What could he possibly do that his love in her heart would take over all her phobias. She had drifted off to sleep. Somewhere early in the morning, sleep took over him as well. 

It was another sweet moment witnessed by the moonlight in the room. The moment just lingered by.

When he got up, it was quite late and she wasn't around. Where the hell is she gone? How come I did not realise it? She is unwell. She had a horrible evening. I hope she is not rushing to kitchen again. I'll blast her, I swear!

He was just rising from the bed, when the door opened and Chandani came in. Advay was shocked seeing her. She had had her bath. She was wearing a beautiful pale yellow and silver white sari. Her hair had been tied up in a low bun. She had flowers in her hair making her look so homely yet so festive. She carried a bowl in her hand. He forgot his initial anger and just stared at her. How can she look so divine every time I see her.

"  Aapko hamaari pahali diwali bahot bahot mubarak." Smiling she sat by his side. (Best wishes for our first Diwali)

She took his hand and slowly put it in the bowl of ubtan(facepack). Then she took his palm and slowly rubbed the ubtan on both her cheeks lavishly. 

He just watched her mesmerised, taking in her soft pleasing fragrance. To his absolute surprise, lovingly she rubbed her cheeks on his cheeks spreading the ugtan on his cheeks. Her touch on his stubble felt so soft, so inviting. He just wanted to pull her and hug her tight against his body. Soothe every nerve of his with her soft love.

"Aapki jindagi khushiyon se bhar jaaye..., mujhe mubarak baat nahi denge?" ( May your life get All the happiness.... Won't you wish me?)

It felt as if last evening, the fear, the trauma, the fever nothing had happened. She pulled his head towards her. The final distance, between their lips, he closed with slow passion.

Feeling her soft insides with his tongue, his fears, his anger, his anxiety everything vanished. The passion remained making him increase the pressure on her lips, his tongue more adventurous with hers. All his possession coming on her through just the lips and tongue. He kissed her fervently on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her lips and back again inside her mouth.

Finally both gasped for breath. How badly he wanted this innocent sweet girl! I just wanna hug her and make her one with me, never ever let her move an inch away. I want to keep myself inside her forever and be assured that she thinks of nothing else but me. How can just an emotion like fear take her away from me? There's so much that I don't know yet about her. Why did last evening happen at all? I need to know.

" Chandani, I wanna speak with you. When I saved you in the pub, you were scared of me sprinkling water on you. Yesterday, you drowned in a swimming pool with water less than your height. 

I knew your fears from childhood... the one for spiders and then about heights. The new fear of strangers or crowd has come because of Kidnap trauma. Why has the fear of water started now? You were a great swimmer as far as I remember. Tell me the details, Chandani, I need to know."

Lovingly, she touched his cheek turning his worried face towards her happy smile.

" It's our first diwali and what sad things you want to talk about! Let me enjoy this current happiness of mine. I have moved on from those horrific incidents. They will not bother me now. I promise. You stop worrying about them. Just think of me and me alone. Nothing else."

She took his hand and lovingly put it under her sari. Through her blouse, her soft bosom was inviting him. She pressed his palm on her bosom. 

He just couldn't help but put both his hands inside. 

" ammm" she moaned, " Kijiye na... dekhiye mera badan toot raha hai!" ( Do it..... See, my body feel so tight!)

How come she gauges every desire of mine and wants to fulfill it. I will make her every dream come true.

" ammm... aur jor se! Hum dono kal se bhookhe hai na? Bhook nahi mitaani?" ( Ammm.... Harder! We both are hungry since yesterday , right? Don't wanna get satiated?)

His hands started undoing her buttons and his mouth captured hers, both wanting to work their magic on her. 

After all the trauma, all the fear, both deserved to soak in this sensual pleasure... His magic was at work on her bosom. She whimpered her moan inside his mouth inviting him further. While still kissing her deep, he took her sari pallu away. 

When her moans increased, his lips left her mouth and captured her taut bosom where his fingers had already worked their magic.  On one side his wet tongue from the mouth and on other side his fingers plucking at her tips, his palms exciting the whole. Slowly his other hand tugged at her sari pleats and then he took her under him.  

Their Diwali was very much Mubarak!

Further beautiful moments and deeper connect of ADNI... Chapter 11

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/144790997

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
 A little after Discussion.

Hope you gals like this Diwali special chapter. Please do let me know whether you liked the smooth gliding of scenes from one to another maintaining continuity and not giving a sudden hitch...the kind  as we found when suddenly Yash Narayan used to appear out of nowhere between ADNI and then remaining missing for main functions.

Do read Advay's dialogue with single quote between double quotes in Barun's special way. if you have loved Barun, you will know how he says words like stoopid. or creative karana or we are safe. You'll get exact watching Barun feeling.

I am travelling from tomorrow for the next whole week. So pls go ahead read Njoy and comment as well; but do not feel offended if there are no replies from me to your comments. I will reply all after returning.

Also, the next update will start only after I return back. So in the meantime, please do go back and read earlier chapters and discussions on every scene.

Cheers
neha

Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago