25.10.2017:Written Update: Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Laila thanks Shastriji for giving her time. He says we are old acquaintance so had to give time. But thought you were busy with your daughters wedding. All well? Laila says all well. The boy is good and his family too, just wanted to invite you to the wedding. She gives him her kundli. He asks what do you want to know? She says all is going well, hope all will stay this way in future. Shastriji checks the kundli. Laila tells him to say good things. He says you will be affected by Sade-Sati. Laila asks if it means bad times are ahead? Shastrij says time is never good or bad, our deeds are. He says there will be a roadblock to her happiness. Laila asks what will block my happiness? Shastriji says, not what, but who. He says someone close to you. Right then Ahana is shown cutting the picture of Laila out of the Raichand family photograph. Ahana says now this is perfect family. The cut pic of Laila falls on the floor and Laila steps on it. Kittu notices and removes it from her shoe. Laila asks what is it? Kittu says family pic that Ahana was cutting. Laila looks at the pic and throws it on the floor saying, horrible pic, i looked so fat in it. She then asks Kittu if she knows Roshni? Kittu says yes, Anand Mathur's Roshni? Laila asks her if her aunty has been talking about her. How is she? Kittu says really nice. Aunty praises her a lot. 

Saloni comes and asks who are we talking about? Laila asks Saloni why she called her so many times? Saloni says that Ahana cant find her bracelet and she was disturbed so had to call if you had seen it? Laila say there are 50 bracelets at home, she can wear any of those. Ahana says that bracelet was gifted to me by my dad. Your 50 bracelets cant compare to that. She walks off angrily. Laila fumes and says wedding is here, i am alone and managing everything. Hotel manager is disturbing me asking about the guest list. Gave you one work and you cant do this much? Saloni says told Tarun several times. What to do? Laila says make him listen to you. Your gonna be his wife. He cant do this much? Laila  says let it be, let me talk to Gupta myself. 

Laila calls Mr. Gupta, Tarun's father. Tarun looks at the cell. Gupta is swimming and asks Tarun not to take the call. Says i know its Laila Raichand. No need to talk to her. Tarun says only 48 hrs left, if they dont get guest list then. His dad says are you a kid? You think i dunno. He asks Tarun what he wants? To make this marriage successful or not? For himself and them? Tarun says i cant do what you want me to do. Gupta says then i too cant do anything, cant take the call. He jumps back in the swimming pool.

At the dining table of the Mathur house, Aarav narrates about scoring the winning goal in the match. He fistpumps with Anant who says hi 5 and Aarav says fistbump. Rehaan comes and Aarav tells him about the game. They celebrate. Rehaan asks whats wrong with Roshni, why sulking? Aarav says she is sulking ever since bouquet came for dad. Rehaan tells Anant 'ek fool ne apko phool bheje to hamari phool ka muh phul gaya'. He tells Roshni to let her dad enjoy flowers before wrinkling and that she will have time to enjoy flowers too. She hits him and Rehaan says forgot your a thorn. They hit each other and chase each other out of the dining room. Anant tells Yamini they will always be kids.

Ahana comes to Saloni and asks why din u eat? Saloni says not hungry. Ahana asks whats wrong. Saloni says all this issue with Tarun and his father and the guest list. Ahana tells her to let it be and worry about things like her outfit and what if the blouse of her wedding attire is improperly stitched then panditjis focus will be disturbed. And your wedding vows will be turned upside down. Saloni laughs thinking Tarun will be so mad and the pandit too. Saloni gets up but suddenly feels dizzy. Ahana asks her to rest and not be stressed about the wedding. Saloni says hope that when i open my eyes, wedding is over. Ahana says so dun want us to enjoy the wedding rituals? She kisses Saloni on the cheek and asks her to rest. Saloni asks her to sleep by her side, she does.

Roshni asks Aarav to reduce the volume of his game. He refuses. Roshni says will tell dad u keep playing on tab whole day. Aarav says and you keep playing on the laptop. Roshni says i am doing work, unlike you. The two are fighting when Anant comes. Roshni asks Anant if he is going to the Raichand wedding. He says have not decided. Roshni says dun go, lets go for dinner. Aarav says no, we will go to the wedding. Anant says we will discuss this later, right now go sleep. He goes to the dining table and looks at the bouquet that Ahana sent and reads the note in it. Yamini is passing by and notices him. He turns and sees her. She says going to check on the kids. Anant says sent them to bed. He says dunno how she handles them, as they are always fighting and being naughty. She says they are really nice. Anant tells Yamini not to mind what Laila said. He says Yamini is like a family to them and she has taken care of his kids like a mother. He says am grateful. Yamini says no need for thanks. These kids mean a lot to me and you know that. What others say doesnt matter. Anant says after Shradhha you managed them, so i am thankful. Yamini says i need to thank you for solving my legal troubles. Anant says will be morning if we keep recollecting the past and keep thanking each other. He gives her the bouquet and asks to keep it in his room. He leaves from there.

Ahana is lying beside Saloni. She looks at her arm (where the bracelet used to be there). Anant is sitting by the river bank. He notices a diya floating by the river. Bg-Jeene bhi de dunia hume. 

Rehaan checks the profile of Saloni and sees her pics with Ahana. He says till date all have showered flowers on me and no one has thrown  flowers back at him. He says this is the beginning, will be great fun. 

Next day morning, Ahana is running as Rehan drives by her side. He says my uncle loved the bouquet. But no use. Ahana asks of what? Rehan says, weight loss, to try looking hot for the wedding. She asks you will be coming to the wedding. He says yes. Will be the one wearing the sehra. Your mom came with the invite for Mathur and family. Ahana says go ahead come. As such its mehendi today evening. You can attend that too. But remember the color of mehendi stays for long. And you have a habit of getting bored easily. Rehaan smiles and thinks will be fun.

Tarun asks his mom to convince Mr. Gupta, his father, as he is saying he wont give guest list till Saloni signs the agreement.His mom asks if he talked to Saloni. Tarun says how do i talk to her? She is constantly calling me and Laila too. Taruns mom says you know your dad, he wont listen to me. Tarun says this is not right, forcing someone to sign an agreement. She says ok ,will talk to him. She asks him to cheer up. Tarun thanks her.

Lailas friends praise her for the decorations. Shiela, one of Lailas friends, ask if she called Rahuls relatives? Laila says ofcourse. They are Salonis fathers relatives, let them see Lailas style & status. A guest comes to Laila and says others are refusing to put on mehendi till Saloni puts on her mehendi. Laila says till Tarun brings mehendi, no one else will put mehendi. She tells Saloni to call Tarun. 

Part 2

Saloni calls Tarun who is driving. Flashback. Tarun tells his father that Saloni is waiting for the mehendi. Tarun's father, Mr. Gupta, says so, go to her and make her sign the agreement. Tarun says i love her, cant insult her like this. Gupta says all i want is for her to say that she has no right on my property. She is Laila Raichands daugther. Tarun says i cant do this, i cant break her heart. Please Dad, for your son, do this much. Gupta says fine, go, take mehendi with you. Tarun asks again if he really means that. Gupta says yes. Tarun turns to leave. Gupta says just remember, you are all alone now. Neither i nor your mom will attend your wedding. Go put the mehendi of your love on Saloni. Tarun stops the car midway and thinks, he has no option and has to tell Saloni the truth. If she doesnt sign the agreement, dad wont let this wedding thru. 

Laila fumes saying, this is heights, delay in guest list, delay in mehendi. How does Gupta run a business. Ahana taunts saying, pretty sure you will find out. Right then Tarun arrives. Ahana teases him saying here to see Saloni? All ask her to call him jiju. She says will call him jiju after the wedding. Tarun says need  to talk to Saloni in private. Saloni gets up tentatively and goes with him. Laila wonders the matter. Tarun tells Saloni want to tell you something.

Precap ---- Ahana meets Tarun at a restaurant. She fumes on Tarun and says prenup agreement, the girl who u love, u expect that she should accept this? Later, Saloni is in her room with haldi on her face and arms. She tells Ahana that she will sign the agreement. She says i only want to marry Tarun. Right then Laila steps in. She says you will not sign any agreement and neither will you marry Tarun. She tells i have decided, this wedding will not proceed. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for such beautiful update.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.young

Thank you dear for such beautiful update.

Thank You for taking the time to read and comment. ðŸ¤—
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you ðŸ˜Š

Excellent story. Pray it stays like this !
Aashna05 thumbnail
Thank you very much for the written update dear!!