thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nirbhay ritika old songs scene was simple but still sweet.ranveer saying that though ishani gets rid of ragini's hunger she is making him hungry was naughty.ranveer is right in saying that only when ragini is ready they should let her sleep with amba ranveer is so nice to wait for the big night. nice to see ritik Shivanya after a long time.dress selection for Krisha's engagement.wow.hope ishani will be safe 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Nirbhay and Rithika's old songs scenes and Ranveer saying that
Ishani gets Rid of Raagini's hunger and she is making him hungry and Ranveer 
tellig that only when Raagini is ready they should let her sleep with Amba 
and Ranveer being so nice to wait for the big night 
happy that you saw Shikhar and Shivanya after a long time 
yes dress selection for Krisha's engagement 
wish that Ishani will be safe
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Awesome update waiting for the next part πŸ˜³

Hi Mansi
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 660
It was exactly 2.30 in the afternoon were driver driving the car according to Nirbhay's instruction brought the car to Nirbhay's house and he stopped the car in front of Nirbhay's house gate. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Fine Rithika let me go to my house. You too safely go to your home and take rest. 
Rithika: hmm okay..
Nirbhay:See message me once you reach home. 
Rithika(with a smile): hmm okay.
Nirbhay giving a smile to her and he opened the car door and he got down from the car and he took his trolley bag from the car and he kept it in the floor and he closed the car door. He held the handle of the trolley bag in his one hand and waved bye to Rithika were Rithika too telling Driver to drive towards her house and she too waved bye to him. Driver started to drive the car towards Rithika's house. As soon as the car started to move from there Nirbhay pulling the trolley bag started to move to his house gate were the security in his house gate seeing Nirbhay saluted him and then opened the gate were Nirbhay too shook his head as okay for the Salute Security gave him were he entered his house gate and started to walk towards his house in the pathway of the house. walking for 2 minutes he came to his house entrance were as he came to the entrance he saw his mother walking in the hall right and left having the mobile phone in her hand. Nirbhay entered the house with the bag and then he came to the center hall and stood near his mother. 
Nirbhay(seeing his mother):Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(who was walking and thinking when Devarsh will call her informing about Ishani going out of the house hearing Nirbhay's voice stopped herself and saw Nirbhay in front of her and then with a normal face):Nirbhay you came?
Nirbhay:Haan I came back..
Nirbhay's mother:How is our sugar factory now?
Nirbhay:Ya the construction is done well. With Panditji I did the Pooja and the employees too started to work again. 
Nirbhay's mother:hmm okay okay..
That was the moment Aarthi came out of the kitchen after having water were she saw Nirbhay in the hall and immediately she had smile in her lips were she walked and came to the hall and came near Nirbhay. 
Aarthi:Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:(seeing Aarthi):arrey Aarthi.
Aarthi:Now only you came..
Nirbhay:Haan now only I came. Finally our sugar factory is back to its normal. Employees too started to work again. 
Aarthi:wow that is a great news Bhaiya.
Nirbhay(seeing Aarthi):Then Rithika too came to Haryana and she was with me only till the Pooja of the factory is done. Even we came back together only. She only dropped me in home now. 
Aarthi(with a happy smile):So nice Bhaiya I am so happy to hear this.
Nirbhay's mother(with a anger face seeing Nirbhay):What is Rithika's  need to come to Haryana?
Nirbhay(who was smiling to Aarthi hearing what she said seeing his mother):Maa If you didn't like Rithika just don't talk about her. I love her and she will be my wife. (telling it with a confirmed face seeing Aarthi):Tk Aarthi where is Uttam and Vikram?
Aarthi:Vikram has gone to his friend house and Uttam has gone to his office. 
Nirbhay:hmm tk fine let me go to my room you send my lunch to my room. 
Aarthi:Tk Bhaiya..
Nirbhay shook his head as okay and he started to walk towards the stairs to go to his room were Aarthi too started to walk to the kitchen to make servant to go and give the lunch to Nirbhay. Nirbhay's mother thinking about the way Nirbhay is speaking to her and the way he is defending Rithika and she had a irked face. 
It was exactly 3 o clock in the afternoon when driver parked the car in the parking of Rithika's house were Rithika got down from the car and she took her bag in her hand and she started to walk towards the house were she went to her house entrance and then she entered the house were as soon as she entered a servant lady came to Rithika and smiled to her. 
Servant Lady:you came Madam?
Rithika(seeing Servant lady with a smile):Haan I came. you have taken care of the house so well in my absence. 
Servant lady:That is my duty Madam?
Rithika:hmm. Tk fine let me go to my room and take rest. you please after half an hour bring my lunch to my room. 
Servant lady:Tk Madam let me bring it. 
Rithika shook her head as okay to the servant lady and she started to walked towards the stairs along with her bag to go to her room were as walking itself she took her phone from her jean pant pocket and then she unlocked the phone and typed a message to Nirbhay telling that she reached home and then she sent the message to Nirbhay.
RV MANSION.
The day started to move at its own speed were finally the day came to its evening were the time was exactly 7 o clock when Chaithali was sitting in the bed of her room and she was thinking about Ishani. 
Chaithali(in thoughts):Afternoon I got to know that Ishani will be going out of the house tomorrow evening. From that time I was following Ishani but she is doing her routine work only but I am unable to find out which place exactly Shikhar has asked Ishani to come and at what time he has asked her to come. Some how I need to find it out then only I can tell that to Devarsh. Then only Devarsh can ask sorry to Ishani and he too can come back to RV mansion. (she thinking it with a what to do face she got up from the bed and then she walked and went near the window and she saw outside with a thinking face of how to find out the place where Ishani is going and the time when she is going by tomorrow evening).
As Chaitali was thinking that was the moment she head a car horn were that made her to see the RV mansion gate were Ranveer's car was standing in front of RV mansion gate were hearing the horn the security came out of his wooden cabin and then he came and opened the gate for Ranveer were as soon as the gate was open Ranveer drove the car inside RV mansion and then finally he took the car till parking and then he parked the car in the parking. Chaitali's eyes were now seeing the parking of RV mansion were in the next few seconds Ranveer got down from the car and he locked the car and putting the car key in his pant pocket he started to walk towards the entrance of the house. 
Chaitali(thinking for a while what Ishani said in the afternoon and then to herself):Ishani said she want to ask Ranveer for going out know? surely once Ranveer enter their room Ishani will tell about Shikhar calling her and that time Ranveer can ask about the place where Ishani is going and time when Ishani will be going tomorrow evening. By that way I can get to know the place and time. So now I need to stand outside Ishani and Ranveer's room and should hear what they are talking to each other. 
Telling it to herself she started to rush to her room entrance were she came and stood in her room entrance and she saw the complete corridor well on the stairs side were as she was seeing for a next 5 minutes Ranveer getting in the stairs he came to the corridor were he was walking in the corridor towards their room were in the next 1 minute of walk finally Ranveer entered their room were Chaitali as soon as Ranveer entered their room she saw the complete corridor once again and getting that everyone are in their own room and making sure no one is there in the corridor she started to walk towards Ranveer and Ishani's room. 
Chaitali(to herself):Mithesh is with that Kailash. They both will be talking till dinner time so for now Mithesh won't come up. 
Telling it to herself she came to Ranveer and Ishani's room and she stood near Ranveer and Ishani's room. She hit her side in the wall next to the door of Ranveer and Ishani's room. She slightly peeped inside the room were she saw Ranveer standing near the door still were she was able to see his backside only. She then peeped into the room so well by moving her head even more were she was able to see Ishani sitting in the bed and she was reading a Magazine with very much concentration. 
Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a cute face were she was looking more cute to his eyes. That silent evening was giving him a pleasant feel to admire his cute wife who was cutely sitting in the bed and reading the magazine. Ranveer seeing Ishani's lips that were reading the magazine words in a murmuring way were the lips that were cutely moving was making him have a light smile in his lips. 
Chaitali(seeing the silence still now and again seeing Ranveer who was still standing in the same place showing his back to her were she with a doubtful face in thoughts):What happen to this Ranveer? I thought as soon as he came he will go and talk to Ishani and once he talk Ishani will tell about Shikhar call to him. But this Ranveer is standing in the same place.From the moment I came I am seeing Ranveer's back only.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute look and then seeing around their room and not finding Raagini and seeing Ishani in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani who was reading the magazine hearing her name raised her head and saw near the entrance were Chaitali getting Ranveer has called Ishani she hided herself near the wall and made her ears sharp. 
Ishani(seeing the entrance were seeing Ranveer there with a smile):Ranveer came home?
Ranveer:haan where is Raagini?
Ishani:After playing well in the afternoon she slept by 3 o clock and then she got up by 5.30 and after that she was fresh up by 6 o clock Maa came and took her. She will be in Maa's room only. 
Ranveer hearing what Ishani said with a naughty face he immediately without turning back itself held both the doors with his two hands and by backside itself he closed both the door and then after closing the door he turned and locked the door so well were Chaithali who was standing near the wall next to the door seeing the way Ranveer closed the door had a what face..
Chaithali(to herself in a low tone):What is this? Ranveer closed the door. Now what Ishani said she said Raagini is with that Amba only know?For that why this Ranveer immediately closed the door..(she had a confused face and she saw the window and then to herself):Let me see whether I am able to hear their conversation through the window..
Chaithali walked and came near their room window were she went near the window and saw the window a glance were she saw one window closed by getting locked and other window was kept open slightly. Only small gap was there in the window's one door. The curtains were closed inside through out the window were Chaithali slowly seeing on both the sides of the corridor and making sure no one is seeing her she left her one hand inside the window gap and then she moved the curtain lightly were now she was able to see the door side of the room were Ranveer was standing in the same place and smiling to Ishani. Ranveer was so clear to Chaithali's view.
Chaithali(moving the curtain somewhat alone and then to herself):If I move the curtains somewhat only they won't get doubt about me standing near the window. (telling it to herself she saw inside the room rotating her eyes well and getting half of the room is visible to her eyes and then to herself in a  low tone):Half of the room I am able to see. I am sure through this small gap I can hear what they are talking to each other. (She made her ears sharp).
As Ranveer closed the door Ishani saw Ranveer with a not understanding face were she was too seeing him for a while were Ranveer was seeing her with a cute normal face were Ishani too seeing him with a cute smile and in a cute tone..
Ishani:Why did you lock the door Ranveer? 
Chaithali(was able to hear Ishani's voice clearly through the gap of the window and hearing what Ishani asked to Ranveer in thoughts): hmm that is what my doubt is too Ishani why Ranveer locked the door now?
Ranveer without telling anything walked and went towards Ishani were Chaithali seeing that Ranveer moved from the place he was standing and getting that he is going towards Ishani she made her ears sharp to hear what they are talking. 
Ranveer(going and standing next to the bed and seeing Ishani):I want to tell you something Ishani..
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and then keeping the magazine in the bed and then she got up and she stood in the floor facing Ranveer):What Ranveer?
Ranveer(with a naughty face immediately put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him and with a smile):I love you..
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said cutely beating Ranveer's shoulders playfully):Naughtywala to tell this only you came to me?
Ranveer(cutely shook his head as yes): hmm yes..(he pulled her close to him were Ishani kept her both the hands on the both the sides of his shoulders were that brought so much smile in his lips)
Ishani saw Ranveer's eyes were Ranveer too saw her in a cute eye lock were both were losing each other in this cute eye lock were Chaithali who heard their conversation now had a what to react face..
Chaitali(in thoughts):What is this? I thought Ishani will tell about Shikhar's call and they both will discuss about that but they are talking romantic dialogues to each other. As they are near the bed side I am not able to see them now. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a cute look were his eyes now lowered to her pink lips were his eyes were seeing her lips like he wanted to eat it. Ranveer admiring her lips and with a seductive face he swallowed his throat were Ishani seeing it got to know that Ranveer is wanting kiss from her. 
Ishani(who was thinking to talk to Ranveer once he come to home about Shikhar and Shivanya calling her to dress selection seeing Ranveer's face that is getting romantic and in a normal tone):Ranveer I want to talk to you..
Ranveer(who was completely lost in Ishani's lips):what you want to talk in this moment Ishani? Be silent for a while..(telling it he holding Ishani near him and started to walk towards the wall in the middle of the door and window)
Chaithali(who heard their conversation in thoughts):Ishani is thinking to talk about Shikhar's call only but why this Ranveer is not letting her talk.(trying to see inside the room well):only half of the room is visible near the bed only they are standing I think and I cannot see them. 
As she was thinking that was the moment were Ranveer brought Ishani to the wall that was in the middle of the window and the door were Chaithali now was able to see both Ishani and Ranveer so well. 
Chaithali(seeing through the gap of the window and in thoughts with a happy smile):They both came here itself. I can hear the details of where Ishani is going and when Ishani is going clearly now..(she saw them so well through the window gap and then seeing Ranveer holding Ishani close to him and then with a what to react face again and in thoughts):Why Ranveer is holding Ishani this much close and why he has brought her near the wall?
Ranveer saw the lips of Ishani and was about to close his eyes were Ishani seeing Ranveer about to close his eyes and kiss her lips..
Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer please let me talk first...
Ranveer(opening his eyes again and seeing her with a what face):Ishani please today I am not in a mood to talk..
Ishani showed a child face as Ranveer said he is not in a mood to talk with her were Chaithali too hearing it bit got disappointed. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's child face and then making up himself):Accha tk tell me that may be anything emergency know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and in a normal tone):its not emergency Ranveer. actually tomorrow evening ..(before she could tell the next word)
Chaithali got happy as Ishani said tomorrow evening were she was waiting for Ishani to tell about Shikhar's call to Ranveer were that was the moment...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and before she could tell the next word):Tomorrow only know then its not emergency and that too tomorrow evening so we have time even in the tomorrow morning we can discuss about it Ishani. Now I cannot wait anymore(telling it without waiting for Ishani's words he tilted his head well which made to show his back head to Chaithali through the window and he kept his lips in Ishani's lips)..
Chaithali who didn't completely expect this from Ranveer were she seeing Ranveer's back head alone from the window as Ranveer's head as completely covered Ishani's face she had a bit shocked face reaction were to add more shock now Ishani's one hand came to Ranveer's back hair and her hand too started to caress Ranveer's hair. Chaithali who didn't expect this from Ranveer and Ishani immediately started to run from there towards her room. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting and funny update specially from the side of chaithali🀣
She got shockedπŸ˜†
Waiting for next😊😳
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update sakshi...Thanks for the pm.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
The last part of the episode was so romantic that I read it twice. Chaitali is observing Ishveer romance. So funny. Can't stop from laughing.πŸ˜†
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahah nice dear. Great work. Nice update Dr. Waiting for nxt. Thanks for the pm