She was not confident in the high value questions. Her reasonings were not making any sense.
She was describing about one option and finally locking another.
It didn't feel right to me.
Am I the only one with this feeling? 😔
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .Fragrance.
No, you are not alone... It was like 50 lakh and 1 crore was gifted to her.. 😆
Clear hints were given ... Itna bhi luck kaam nahi karta yaar.. 🤣yeh toh hadd hi ho gayi... 🤪
Yes, it was scripted. I think she was given all questions before hand and was told to do some drama.
That's why she would go around other answers and then lock something totally different.
She was also murmuring nonsense abt other answers.
Am very disappointed.
Originally posted by: Nehajayant89
I totally agree... Entire episode was looking so scripted.I felt she knew the ans already.
No body I know agree with me, I am glad I found this page.U have to have a sad story to get into KBC and win money... 😠KBC is not the same as it used to be earlier.
Originally posted by: AGG533BEZTDJCHOZ
how it is possible to show something scripted when public are also sitting there in kbc set .will not public in kbc set protest if any dishonest thing shown in kbc set
moreover scription is not possible because they choose contestant by fastest finger .then contestant who give answer in minimum time call immediately to sit at hot seat and all this happen in front of audience who sit in kbc set.so is it possible to write scripts in front of audience .can kbc producer do such dare thing in front of audience and moreover neither Amitabh has idea nor producer has idea who will be next fasted finger contestant so how it is possible to script for particular contestant .
another thing contestant who is selected by fasted finger contest is immediately taken to hot seat there is no time left between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat so how it it is possible to script in zero time between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat that too in front of audience