Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 656
Ishani as soon as she came out of their room she started to walk in the corridor towards Disha's room were walking for a while she was nearing Disha's room were when she was nearing to Disha's room itself she was able to hear Disha and Manas shouting to each other and Krish's crying too were Ishani hearing it bit lowered her walking speed and with a bit dilemma she went to Disha's room were she went to Disha's room and stood in front of Disha's room and saw her room a glance were Disha's room doors were wide open and Krish was sitting in the bed and was crying well were Manas was arguing to Disha were Disha was too equally arguing to Manas. 
Disha:Why I should not decide whether Krish need to go to school or not? He is my son and I have complete rights to decide about him. 
Manas:You can decide Disha but he is feeling to sleep that is why he is telling he is not willing to go to school today. Let him take rest today and he can go to school tomorrow. Already its late to school only so its okay let Krish be in home today. 
Ishani getting that Krish has told that he is not willing to go to school today to Manas and that fight is only going between Disha and Manas and she went near the door and she touched the door with her hand and knocked the door that was already open. 
Manas(who was about to explain about Krish to Disha hearing the knock in the door he saw the entrance of the room and seeing Ishani and bringing a made up smile): Ishani tum? come in...
Disha who was having a arguing face till now hearing Manas telling Ishani she turned and saw Ishani who was now coming inside their room were she had bit irked face. 
Ishani(came inside the room and came and stood near Manas and Disha and seeing Manas):Sorry to interrupt your conversation Manas..
Manas(immediately with a light smile):you didn't interrupt Ishani actually Krish is not willing to go to school and..(before he could tell the next world).
Ishani:Haan when he woke up in the morning itself he told me that he is not willing to go to school. To tell that to you only I came to your room. (turning to Disha):Disha let him be in home today. Only one day know?
Disha(seeing Ishani with a bit fighting face):Ishani he is my son and I will only decide whether Krish need to go to school or not. If he be in home I need to be running behind him here and there for that its better he goes to school..(telling it without to her control she had bit uncomfortable face because of telling her real intentions)
Ishani and Manas hearing what Disha said and getting the real intention of Disha to escape from baby sitting of Krish and for that she is thinking to send Krish to school were both of them had a what to react face and both saw each other a glance were Ishani then making up herself and seeing Disha.
Ishani:Disha Krish wants to sleep and take rest that is it. Parul will be free only in her room.She too will be taking rest only so let Krish be with Parul. 
Disha hearing it bit had a relieved face..
Manas(hearing what Ishani said and seeing Disha and in a bit loud tone):Is that is enough Disha? At least Krish can be in Parul's room and take rest know?
Disha(thinking to manage herself and seeing Manas):Manas actually I thought that Krish's education should not get spoiled so only I thought to send him to school and you..(before she could tell the next word).
Manas(showing his hands in front of Disha like indicating her to stop and seeing her with a strict face): Today Krish will be in Parul's room that is it.(turning to Ishani):Take Krish and leave him in Parul's room Ishani. Let him sleep and take rest..
Ishani(hearing what Manas said and seeing Disha):Let me take Krish Disha..
Disha(seeing Ishani with a unwanted face):Okay..
Ishani(giving a light smile to Disha and she went to the bed and showed her hands to Krish and giving a bright smile):Come to Maasi Krish let Maasi go and leave you with Parul Mami there you can take rest okay..
Krish(bit controlling his tears):School nahi..
Ishani:Haan today no school for you..(giving a cute smile she took Krish in her hands and then wiped Krish's tears well were she held krish well with her and saw Manas):call to Krish's school and inform about Krish's leave Manas..
Manas(shook his head as yes): haan let me inform Ishani you go..
Ishani giving a light smile to Manas and shook her head as okay and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room and then going to the entrance of the room and she came out of Disha's room and started to walk in the corridor towards Parul's room. 
Manas as soon as Ishani went out of their room he saw Disha a anger look and then he walked to the lamp table and then he went to the lamp table and he took his phone and he operated his phone and took Krish's school number and dialed to that number and then he kept the phone in his ear were he waited for a while hearing the ring in the phone were in the next few seconds personnel of the school finally picked the call were getting the related teacher of Krish through the personnel who picked the call and then to the teacher of Krish Manas informed about Krish not going to come to the school and then finally finishing the call he took the phone from his ear and he cut the call and he kept the phone in the lamp table and he saw Disha who was standing in the same place with a not minding face and giving a irritated glance over Disha and then he walked to the dressing table and went to the dressing table and he saw the mirror and started to make himself ready to go to the office. 
Ishani walked in the corridor and finally she reached Parul's room were she went to Parul's room and standing in front of Parul's room and saw parul's room door open. 
Ishani(lightly peeped her head inside the room and saw Parul sitting in the sofa and watching TV with a little baby bump and having a smile in her lips):parul..
Parul(who was seeing the TV hearing her name saw the entrance of the room and seeing Ishani with Krish and with a smile):Bhabhi(she was about to get up).
Ishani(before she gets up):Nahi Parul don't get up..(she telling it entered the room and she came and stood in front of Parul):Parul where is Sharman Bhaiya?
Parul:(smiling to Ishani):Today he went early to office Bhabhi.
Ishani(smiling to Parul):Tk tk Parul yesterday night Krish had throat pain and Manas brought him to my room and I gave tonic to him and made him to sleep in our room and now he is fine but he is feeling to sleep well so let me make him sleep in your room. He will be more comfortable with you know?
Parul(seeing Ishani):Haan Bhabhi you could have called me in the night itself know Bhabhi?Thank god Krish is fine..
Ishani:Manas only brought Krish to me as he wished that he does not want to disturb you as you are pregnant. 
Parul:(with a affectionate face):Tk Bhabhi make Krish to sleep in the bed. Let him sleep let me take care of him. 
Ishani(with a smile):Tk let me make him sleep but If you want anything for Krish call me or Mala or somebody in home. you don't want to strain yourself. 
Parul:Tk Bhabhi I will call anyone of you. 
Ishani:hmm tk..(telling it giving a smile to Parul she turned to the bed and then she went to the bed and she made Krish to lay in the bed carefully and made Krish to place his head well in the pillow and smiling to Krish):Be here and sleep okay?
Krish(shook his head as okay to Ishani with a innocent face): hmm
Ishani gave a smile to Krish and saw Parul and gave a smile to Parul were Parul too smiled and shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani too shaking her head as okay to Parul and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she went to the entrance of the room and went out of the room were as soon as Ishani went out of the room Parul saw Krish with a affectionate face were now Krish turned his body and placing his one side body in the bed and closed his eyes and was starting to sleep. 
Ishani(walked in the corridor and then she came near the stairs and standing in the top of the stairs and in a normal tone):Ramu Bhaiya...Ramu Bhaiya..
Ramu(who was serving Breakfast to Mithesh and Chaitali in the dinning table hearing Ishani's voice and serving to Mithesh and chaitali quickly and then seeing Mithesh):Sir Ishani madam is calling me..
Mithesh(starting to have the breakfast): hmm you can go Ramu..
Ramu(giving a okay head shake to Mithesh and with a smile he started to walk from the dinning area and he went to the hall were coming to the hall and he was about to get in the stairs and seeing Ishani standing in the top of the stairs and in a normal tone):Haan Madam..(he was about to get in the stairs)
Ishani(who was waiting for Ramu to come seeing Ramu has come and he is trying to get in the stairs):Bhaiya ek minute don't get in the stairs..
Ramu hearing it stopped himself and stood in the first step of the stairs and saw Ishani with a what face. 
Ishani(seeing Ramu has stood):Bhaiya If you have any work continue and once its over come to my room. Its not urgent work but come to my room I will tell you what you should do. 
Ramu(hearing it and giving a okay head shake): I am serving breakfast to Mithesh sir and chaitali madam once they finish their breakfast let me come madam. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk Bhaiya..(giving a smile to Ramu she turned and started to walk in the corridor towards their room).
Ramu too turned and walked in the hall and went to dinning table and started to see his job of serving to Mithesh and Chaitali. 
Ishani walked in the corridor and she came to their room were she entered their room were she saw Ranveer searching something seriously in his cupboard were he was having a bit tensed face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice immediately turned and seeing her):Ishani thank god you came I myself was about to call you only but you itself came..
Ishani:Haan baba I came but what happen to you?your face is looking tensed..
Ranveer:I am not able to find my brown belt don't know where I kept it?
Ishani(hearing it walked and came to him and seeing him a cute up and down look):Ranveer we should search the things in the place where we kept them only. your brown belt is in my cupboard. If you search in your cupboard means how you will get it?..
Ranveer(hearing it):Its in your cupboard?
Ishani:Haan two weeks before I cleaned our cupboards and when cleaning your cupboard 5 belts you were put in dumped way and those 5 belts were not having proper place in your cupboard so only I kept those belts alone in my cupboard. One that 5 belts one belt is the brown belt you are asking now.
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani):hmm If you didn't come now means surely I would have not know about this belt and for the whole day I will be searching the belt. (cutely moving close to her and putting his one hand behind her back and with one hand he pulled her close to him and in a cute tone):This is why people used to tell wife and husband's are better half's. 
Ishani(seeing the cute way of light romance of Ranveer and in a lovely tone):Haan my dear better half. Now leave me let me take your belt and give you. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute longing face):Ishani should we wait till today night.(with a naughty face):how about loving each other..(cutely moving his head to her neck part and lovingly kept his lips near her ears): now itself..
Ishani(held Ranveer's shoulders on both the sides and pulling him out of her and seeing him with a smile):Naughty wala you got a call in the morning for meeting know? Its getting late leave me let me take the belt and give you wear that and leave to office. 
Ranveer(cutely smiling to her):Tk fine but night surely I will love you. 
Ishani(smiling with a cute smile):Haan even I too will love you..(telling it she moved herself from Ranveer and went to her cupboard and opened her cupboard and she took Ranveer's belt and she closed the cupboard and saw Ranveer were still now Ranveer was smiling seeing her without locking his cupboard were seeing him and showing his belt to him):Get your belt and get ready Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile and he got the belt from her hand and he with other hand he closed the cupboard and saw her a cute look and in a cute tone):Thanks 
Ishani(giving a cute smile):No thanks and sorry between husband and wife..
Ranveer hearing and immediately bringing a playful face and in a micro second when Ishani too didn't expect he took his head near her head and in a cute way he tiled his head and kissed Ishani's cheek and stood back well and saw her with a smile. 
Ishani(feeling for a while that what Ranveer did and realizing that Ranveer has kissed her and touched her cheek and saw Ranveer):Ranveer tum bi na..
Ranveer(smiling to her):only thanks and sorry should not be between husband and wife but kisses and hugs should be surely between husband and wife. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and giving a impossible head shake with a smile):Ranveer you are just impossible in romance..
Ranveer smiled and shook his head as yes to Ishani and moved towards the dressing table and saw himself in the mirror and he was started to put is belt in his pant were that was the moment Ramu came to their room entrance were Ishani who was facing the entrance only seeing Ramu immediately..
Ishani:Ramu Bhaiya come in..
Ramu(shook his head as okay):Tk Madam..(telling it he entered the room and he came and stood in front of Ishani).
Ishani(seeing him and turned to her cupboard and she opened her cupboard and she took her purse in the cupboard and took some rupees in her hands from the purse and she kept her purse in the cupboard after closing it and she then closed the cupboard door well and then saw Ramu and showed the money in her hand):Bhaiya in this 3000 rupees is there. Please go and give this to Devarsh. 
Ramu(getting the money from Ishani and shook his head as okay):Tk Madam let me..
Ranveer wearing his belt well and seeing what Ishani is doing and hearing that Ishani asking Ramu to give the money to Devarsh and saw the mirror with a silent face. Ramu started to move out of their room. 
SERVANT'S QUARTERS, DEVARSH'S HOUSE.
Devarsh after finishing his breakfast laying in the wooden sofa and seeing the roof of the house and was thinking something in his mind. 
Devarsh(thinking for a while and to himself):Now Rajeshwari madam made Henchmen ready so If just Ishani comes out of the house we can finish Ishani completely.How to bring her out of the house?(he started to think deeply).
RV MANSION..
Ranveer making a final check in the mirror and walked an came near Ishani  and he came and stood in front of her and saw Ishani with a silent face. Ishani too seeing Ranveer standing in front of her and she too saw him with a silent face..
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer with a silent face for a while and in a normal tone):Ranveer the money I gave to Ramu Bhaiya now was for Devarsh only..
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face):Haan I heard it when you said Ramu to give the money to Devarsh.(he took a deep breath and seeing Ishani):I know you like Devarsh very much from small. After thinking so many times only you would have come to the decision of sending Devarsh out of the house but also you agreed to take care of his food, house and even you are giving money to him. Having this much affection in your heart for Devarsh then why you decided to send him out of the house? For my family's problem you never need to hurt yourself Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Come on Ranveer now I am daughter in law of your house.What ever happens to your house related people its for me also only.(making up herself):Ranveer the way Devarsh behaved to Maa was so wrong for that only I took the decision to send him out of the house. (with a worried face):But by nature Devarsh is not that kind of guy Ranveer. I never need to tell about him to you as you yourself know Devarsh very well from our childhood. Devarsh very well know to respect elders, he very well know to show affection, he very well know to take care of everyone. But the way we lost all our wealth and the way we didn't have money with us changed Devarsh so worst as days go. (she touched Ranveer's hand and seeing him with a confirmed face):Even though you gave all the luxury to him also he behaved wrong to your mother.Ranveer as you give everything to Devarsh without any hard work of him that too spoiled him so much.Giving good shelter, giving all the comforts, giving the money he needed without working hard that only changed him as a spoiled brat Ranveer. I send him out of the house for behaving wrong with Maa only but (with a emotional face):Deep down in my heart I have a hope Devarsh staying in servant's quarters will make him realize how great luxury you were giving him these many days. If we give so much money in his hand only he will spend it as he wish but If we give 2000 or 3000 he himself try to reduce his expenses within that money and he will get to know what is the real value of money. If he be in Servant quarters for few days only he will get to know the value money and comforts Ranveer. The decision I took on Devarsh was not only his punishment I have a small hope that one day Devarsh will turn to be a good guy in his life.Its the chance I have given to him to change as a good human being (she had a hope in her face that one day Devarsh will change good).
Devarsh(thinking well laying in the wooden sofa of servant's quarters and getting something in his mind and got up and sitting in the wooden sofa and in thoughts):hmm I should talk to Maa in a correct way and tell her to inform me when Ishani is going out of the house. Let me see for 2-3 days If Ishani herself didn't come out of the house let me then plan next thing of bringing Ishani out of the house myself. First I need to talk to Maa about it. (thinking it with a cunning face to himself): I will finish you Ishani..
Screen splits on Ishani's hopeful face and Devarsh's cunning face. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update interesting yaar. Can't wait dear. Waiting for nxt eagerly. Update sooonnn 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Son of a bitch...devarsh stooped so low cause of money...shame on him...& y does his Ishaani always think for well being of devarsh?? he can never 
change...hope both Ishaani & Ranveer will b fine...great going didu...b safe & sound
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update waiting for next thanks for pm
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update.
Devarsh is a very mean person. Ishaani wants to give him one more chance to correct his mistakes but in response he wants to kill her.😊👏
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do, Sakshi?
Your writing skills are becoming better and better every episode. Ishaani and Ranveer are such a cute couple. Love to read the parts of the episode when Ishveer are together. Now I'm a bit scared about Ishaani. What is Devarsh planning to do with her?
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Wonderful episode.
Waiting for the next.
😉😊😛👏
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Ishaani I such a kind and lovely girl. She gives Devarsh money to support him. I'm happy that Ranveer wasn't angry about it with Ishaani. He understands her love and care for her brother. Now the most interesting events are approaching. Can't wait. Update soon.👏
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. I'm a bit busy today due to my work and studies, that's why I will leave a short comment today. I like the episode very much. Hope Ranveer will protect Ishaani and she will be OK. He should bear the brunt and face the attack of Dewarsh.
Mari01 thumbnail
Hi dear Sakshi! very interesting episode. 
Edited by Mari01 - 6 years ago