Posted: 6 years ago
Please update as soon as u can Di
I am waiting impatiently
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2filmy

How many parts will this have ?

Chapter 2 is in progress. If everybody likes then further. 

A lot could happen. We did not get any Adveer scenes, bharat milap was fast tracked, Shikha Miku overnight in love. That way chemistry in couple doesn't get build up. 

Even my daughter said ADNI chemistry was great and Shikhveer chemistry was missing. So maybe if this series gets good appreciation, I shall write that.

Nothing fixed as of now.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

Chapter 2 is in progress. If everybody likes then further. 

A lot could happen. We did not get any Adveer scenes, bharat milap was fast tracked, Shikha Miku overnight in love. That way chemistry in couple doesn't get build up. 

Even my daughter said ADNI chemistry was great and Shikhveer chemistry was missing. So maybe if this series gets good appreciation, I shall write that.

Nothing fixed as of now.

Oh great good then
U have quite a lot in the pipeline 😃
2filmy thumbnail
It will be also good if there is a scene
Where AdNi goes to meet Indrani in jail one day
and seeing them together she understand finally
That she has lost everything in her life

Originally posted by: 2filmy

It will be also good if there is a scene
Where AdNi goes to meet Indrani in jail one day
and seeing them together she understand finally
That she has lost everything in her life

I have a scene in mind which has greater dhamaka.😉... won't spoil the fun by opening up the plot.

Lots n lots in mind but not feeling very inspired to jot down 😭 as there is not much response and likes. 

May be my shayarana titles put people off 😕as most do not know hindi.

If it goes at this rate, I shall just complete writing the second chapter and close my series prematurely same like the show. Vaise bhi ek SR his Likhane ka request aaya tha. Voh kar diya, baat khatam... aur baaki sab bhi khatam!

Everything that happens happens for some good! 
This experience has taught me a lot. Now I won't hold any grudge about SP or Gul Khan for not continuing the show further. TRP nahi milata hoga to unhe bhi to bura hi lagata hoga jaise hum FF writers ko lagata hai. It's business for them and for us it's just hobby 

Now I can focus on Diwali preparations and have a grand diwali. 

last but not least, now I know I am absolutely right in appreciating people like you. You amke it a point to read people's posts ans comment happily. I hugely appreciate my other sweet friends, too. For that matter, Mayu's signature is so heart touching, so sincere!!. 

Kash... Barun aakar kahata, likh neha, keep writing!

Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago

Lingering moments ADNI Untold saga chapter 2 

IPK3 Episode 72 

Chandani was almost sobbing now,"Dev... DEV... Kaha ho tum? Kaha chale gaye ho? Dev aa jao, vaapas aa jao. Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakati. Dev voh mujhe dooba daalega. Dev ! Dev! 

( Where are you? Where have you gone? Please return back. I cannot live without you, He'll drown me.)

She pulled his hand further and held it tighter.

This girl has huge trauma. She must have cried literally every night for me as she said. Oh Why? Why did destiny have to do this to both of us? He thought of the pub incident. How scared she had been there. And if everything she had always said was real truth; then the kidnap must have surely happened. How he hated that guy. 

"Don't come in front of me, if you want to live. " Dev cursed the unknown kidnapper. 

He slowly patted her head and said, " Main hoon yahaan. I am here. Your Dev is right with you." He kept patting her till she drifted off to sleep.

Then slowly he freed his hand and went for a quick wash. There in the bathroom , on the railing, last night's sheet was drying.  The memory of last night came back rushing to Dev.

He had felt so mesmerised looking at her. She was Venus herself lying in front of him. The most beautiful thing he had ever seen in life. His childhood sweetheart had grown into a beautiful maiden. A maiden all his and forever his... to belong to, to cherish, to love!

Every inch of hers was beautifully carved into absolute pristine womanhood. He wanted to cuddle her in his arms. He wanted to worship that body of hers with his own. But not without her own full consent. 

"Chandani, may I?."  

Surprised thoroughly, Chandani looked up.  She hadn't really expected this. Was he the same man who had been doing everything against her consent?  He had even married her in revenge.  He had got into her life and turned it around completely. He had made her give up all her relations. He had packed her bags to throw her out. 

No, that was different! The torturer was the revengeful Advay Singh Raizada. At the moment, it was her Dev in front. With earnest eyes of the world, he was imploring her... asking her permission. 

Her eyes became moist at the thought of his care for her. Yes, this was her Dev! He had returned back to her, to be hers forever. She did not need any relation now. He was everything for her. 

She nodded her acceptance and he smiled happily. She knew he was worshiping her body with every touch of his, awakening every sense of her, fulfilling it with pleasure. There was pain, there was want, there was caressing love. 

Never ever in her life, she had experienced such feelings. Her body was fast responding to his touch. Her rounded full beauty was hardening under his touch, pleasure coursing through her with every kiss of his. There wasn't an inch also left on her body without the imprint of his passion. 

With both their passions united together, the moment had come. Her womanly barrier stopping him from going any further. He felt so proud of his sweetheart. Sixteen years he had been away and yet she had waited for this moment to be celebrated with him. Only he and he had felt her soft, moist insides this way. She was his and his alone. He wanted to gift his entire self  body and soul to her.

He was still quizzical. Was she Ok? Should he continue and break the barrier ? 

She smiled and he continued with deftness.' I want him. I'm enjoying this completely. It's going to be OK. Don't panic , bhole ke sainik, she recited again and again in her mind. 

And then suddenly there was such sharp pain that she immediately winced.

That was the exact moment he stopped and gathered her close to him. Oh My darling! Have I hurt her too much? He hugged her tightly and held her till the pain subsided. All his love he wanted to shower on this girl and this girl alone. He would never ever let any pain come close to her. He would cherish her every moment of his life. In a fraction of second, he made thousand promises to himself. God! Why why do I hurt her every time?

" Dev, Tum..."She couldn't speak further. She just closed her eyes and allowed her womanhood to completely encase his manhood. Supporting him, guiding him, wanting him further. All their communication was through their bodies now. He had wanted to do this very slowly but his pleasure senses were taking over his resolve. Oh! This feels so good.

Both were taken to another world where their souls danced, rejoiced in unison. Much later they moved in unison to reach the summit of pleasure. Both their bodies shuddered with the breaking open of all their senses. The union in total love...demanding unconditional submission...voh lamha..that moment happened.

They could linger in this moment till eternity. Once the waves of pleasure had subsided, both looked at each other with absolute love. He felt sudden relief filling up his burnt heart. All the pain, the hatred, the anger suddenly draining out of him and only love, happiness filling up his entire body and soul. Never in life he had felt like this. So happy, so proud, So complete. 

"Chandani, my love, thank you for this beautiful moment."

He kissed her on her cheek giving her all those thousand assurances he had given himself just a little earlier.

She closed her eyes again and reveled in the happy loving touch of his against her cheeks. 

Chandu apne Dev ki ho gayee .(Chandu belongs to Dev now)' 

Her heart rejoiced at the thought. She felt complete from within. She felt like in a trance. Is this supposed to be so beautiful? Did god create man so beautifully, so replete with all senses; so that this magic could be experienced in real time. 

And my Dev has given me that magic! He has been my savior. I hadn't recognised him; neither had I seen my mother's vile face. How could I ever marry anybody else but my Dev? Right from childhood, she had dreamed of marrying Dev and Dev only. 

He had ensured the fulfillment of her dreams. Though through revenge, with promise of hatred yet he had married her. Today, in this moment, their marriage had been sanctified by the universe .

He was baffled by the expressions on her face. What is she thinking? Has she enjoyed this as much as I have? Doesn't she feel as happy as I do? Thousand worries crowded in his mind. 

'No... No! I'll ask her. She'll tell me ... she'll make me happy.' With all his charm flooding his voice, his honeyed sexy drawl, his deadly whisper...using every weapon he always used with her, he implored, 

"Tum Kuchch kah rahi thee na?"(you were saying something) 

She opened her mouth; but her voice had left her completely! The volcano; that erupted in her body at that moment ;had parched her throat completely. 

Cupping his face in her palms, She squeaked, "Paaannni...(waterrr) 

If he had been baffled earlier, he was completely bewildered now! All his charm flew away and only shock remained. What is it that she's trying to say? What has happened to her?

Chandani pressed her head behind straining her neck. She moved her right palm over her throat and moaned, "Ammm... paaannniii "

He was shaken out of his shock and moved in hurry. He poured a glass of water from the jug on the table and rushed towards her. 

" Chandani, Chandani..., tum theek ho?"( Are you OK?) 

His voice was shaking with worry! He put his left arm around the back of her head and raised her; supporting her tired drained out frame with his strong body. But what's this? She is not drinking. She is just staring at me... 

What's the matter?  What's it in her eyes? Admiration? Or Complaint? All that could wait for later! First her thirst!

"Lllooo" (Take!) he growled with his phony angry voice.

Feeling thankful of his support, at the same time her throat completely dry, she drank the water very fast. 

" Sambhaaalake! (Careful!) He growled again. 

She finished the whole glass and looked at him.

" Kya Hua? He repeated while keeping the glass away.(What happened) 

'I'll be damned if I tell him what happened.' She had blushed totally looking at his absolute male beauty when he moved. He looked like a predatory tiger prowling around. ... sleek... fierce!It was her first sight of a man like this and she was completely abashed by it. To hide her abashment she moved away from him. 

"Kya hua?" Dev was angry with worry now.( tell me what's the matter?")

she knew she had to protect herself before she replied. She pulled the bed sheet out of its tucking and wrapped it around her. 

" aap ko pata hai na, jee? Mujhe unchaaise darr lagata hai. Phir kyon aisa kiyaa? She was grumbling. (You know, right? I am scared of heights. Then why did you do like that?"

All her charms were in force now. Both could play the game! And he was further confused.

"Whottt? " Kya badbada rahi ho? Mai ??? tumhe kab unchaaipe... ?? (what? what are you saying?  Where the question of height came? )

In her typical Chandu vala swag she replied, " Aur nahi to kya? (What else? )

What you did tonight... you took me to summit of Mount Everest!! I was so scared!!" Her smile was teasing him. 

In a moment, realization dawned in him.  A happy smile broke out on his face, "meri Ms. Badmaash badbad! Ruko, tumhari bolati band karata hoon! " ( Wait! I'll stop your chattering)

He pounced towards her but she was fast. Laughingly, she rushed to bathroom taking the sheet with her. Having received his best award, his  happiness shining through his eyes his gaze followed her.

"Uff! Yeh Ladki!"(this girl!) He laughingly grumbled.

At that precise moment, his gaze fell on the stain on the sheet wrapped around her backframe. It was the proof of her virginity. 

The stark reality of his deeds came flooding onto him. It was this innocent , honest girl that he had called names? " Jhoothi, farebi, dhokha... what all had he not called her? He felt himself sinking deep into the drench of his own sayings. When she returned back, his face was winced in pain. 

'What happened?' She was hell concerned.

"Chandani, maine tumhe na jaane kya kya kaha? (what all I have said to you.)

God knows how many times I insulted you, troubled you. Naani kept telling me again and again about your being guileless. And This was the only word of hers I refused to accept. I refused trusting you though my heart tugged at me. 

I tortured you into marrying me and took vows of hatred. Worst of all, without getting my impression verified, I maligned your character in front of the whole society. I called you characterless. I brought public shame on you. I broke all your relations shattering you completely. 

How could I? Why did I? I knew you from childhood. Tum to meri apni thee, na! You were my very own, right! 

I should have understood that you had yourself been tricked. I should not have doubted my Chandu at all. You kept telling me again and again that you were totally unaware of all the happenings, that you had never ever done anything wrong; but I refused to listen to even one word from you.

I was inhuman to you. I did not even give you the status of my wife. I played deadly game to throw you out. Because of my doings, you were slapped by others, shamed maligned by others. Chandu could never ever do anything wrong with Dev ;but Dev did everything wrong to her. 

I lost my Maa-baba, I got separated from Miku. All my relations, all my happiness was taken away... I was blinded, Chandani! How much I loved my Ma-Baba, you knew riight? I lost reason for my existence! 

I had burnt in pain and anger for 16 years and I erupted like volcano in your life. I was hurting so I made you wince in pain." 

His voice broke with pain. Though he struggled, he just could not hold his tears.

All his pain soaked up in her being... almost maternal surge in her to cuddle up this crying boy ... she hugged him tight and tears flew down freely from her eyes, too. Slowly his hands came around her. Both cried ... shaking frames in each other's arms. He cried in pain that he caused her... and she cried in pain that he had gone through because of her, her family. Would he be able to give her status back ever? 

" Sorry Chandani," he sobbed,"... sorry!" 

The quiver in his broken voice was begging for her mercy. Breaking down, She sobbed. Would she ever be able to appease that pain? 

She pressed her lips on his cheeks and sobbed, "I am sorry,Dev. I am sorry!  Whatever you did was for revenge. My sight must have brought all your hatred out. I was just a reminder of that pain of 16 years. For 16 years, you had burnt alone!

I wasn't there to make things right! My family destroyed all your happiness and killed your ma-baba. Nothing can ever bring them back again. Nothing!"

"You were my best friend. You had given me laughter, you had cared for me. And what you got from me? I became the reason for such horrible destiny for you. All your revenges combined cannot match up with the way you have been wronged. 

If you were away, I had your stone with me as your strengthening presence. What did I give you? Only memory of treachery! How you must have hurt all these years!!"

'What is this girl? I gave her so much pain and she never winced. Uske muh se ek aah tak nahi nikaali usne. Use mera har Krodh manjoor tha! 

(She never showed her pain. She was ready to accept every anger of mine)

And now when I ask for her pardon, all that she's concerned about is the pain I have gone through. What material is her heart made of? I have been burning her under my wrath and she gives Naani Puja Adi only care and love. Maasi mistreated her so horribly and she gives her Mother's status.  I made her life hell but she did not utter a word about the baby being Meghana's baby. She chose to walk away than to give me explanations.

In pain filled voice he shared, " Tum kaisi ho, Chandani? Main tumhe jaankar bhi tumhe pahachaan nahi payaa. Aur hamesha tumse kahata raha ki main tumhe jaanata bhi hoon aur pahachaanata bhi hoon. 

(What kind of a person are you, Chandni? In spite of knowing you, I could not recognise your true self...Yet I always kept claiming that I know you and I recognise you very well)

I treated you so badly; made your life into living hell, yet you come to this place of mine on Nani's request? I had shown you the worst fear of burning your bangles and immediately after that you take me to hospital and save my life. You didn't even know about me being Dev then. Then why? Mar jaane diya hota.(you should have let me die)

She pressed her fingers on his lips and shook her head saying NO. She had made this man live in pain for 16 years. Now there was no way she would let him live in guilt. She wiped her own tears and his as well. Then smilingly in her Chandu swag tone she said, 

"Hum dil de chuke sanam, tere ho gaye hain hum, teri kasam!" ( I have given my heart, I am now yours, truly!)

A smile broke on his face looking at her mood. 

" I wasn't talking about myself; I meant all those people on the road that day ! You could have easily killed few of them with your driving."

She banged her fist hard on his chest , " Aap humesha mujhe pareshaan karate ho!"(You lways trouble me.) 

Both laughed together. 

" And you are my husband now; so you must enroll me in driving school to teach me driving." 

" Why driving school? I shall teach you," he was getting wicked ideas for their driving sessions together. 

" You? Ok. We'll see. If you teach me driving , I shall teach you tea making." 

His smile widened further. He put his arm round her waist and said, 

" Allahabad mein kaun kise kya seekha raha tha yaad hai?."

(Remember, who was teching whom and what in Allahabad?)

She blushed hard at the memory of Allahabad tea making session. Even in most domestic regular everyday kitchen, she had felt waves of passion flowing through her. 

" you know, I did not know you were Dev but I could feel a solid connection with you right from the first moment. Just as what you had said in our first meeting. I wanted to see you again. I just didn't know it then. 

I was getting married to fulfill my mother's wish but all the time I kept on thinking about you. When you touched me, I would get aroused; never ever felt a repulsion to you." 

He smiled, " Whatever you felt, I felt the same.  I had hated you for sixteen long years. Hated you so much that I could have really burnt you off. 

But the moment I saw you, everything changed. Your merest touch brought back Dev from within me.All that I could ever think about was you. I struggled day night to keep from falling in love again" 

She threw her head back and laughed heartily , " Par aap Chandu ke swag ke saamne tik nahi paaye. (You could not sustain in front of Chandu's swag)

I won. My love won. And what's this term falling in love again? You have always been in love with me. You never stopped. " 

Smiling, he nodded his head in affirmation. She continued in her same happy mood, 

" Look at me. You made me cry so much, I must be looking like a ghost now. Mera kaajal bhi sara utar gaya hoga. I'll need a wash again. (My eye Kohl has run out completely)

He nodded smilingly, " jaao." (Go) 

She retorted in fake anger. " Jaao? Have you looked at yourself ? Ro roke bura haal kar liya hai apna. You also need a wash. " (You have cried yourself to bad condition)

He nodded and got up.  He put his hand out and said, " cooome ." 

How she loved him saying this word. But not today, today she was in a different mood,

" Aap apni patni ko chalaaoge? Apni god mein uthakar nahi leke jaaoge?"

(You'll make your wifey walk? Won't you lift her in your arms and take around)

He threw his head behind and smilingly rolled his eyes.  Then he bent himself to pick her up. He was going to do her every bidding from now on. She was the master of the game in their life!

Pls Visit pg 10 for chapter 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4905329?pn=10

Loving2Missing22019-02-18 03:30:18

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
wupa thumbnail
Hi dear! 
You have penned the SR beautifully!👏⭐️
The pics accompanying it are just breathtaking!😳
Thank you for this epic FF and keep up the great work. 
So elated to see see wonderful FFs penned by fantastic writers like you! 👏
Waiting for the second chapter! 
Cheers!❤️
ETA: You've posted the second part already! muah!❤️
Edited by wupa - 6 years ago
Invisible123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update Neha!!

Very tastefully written! 😊
2filmy thumbnail