Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
[QUOTE=itsokaysammy]^ i know.. these days.. so many good dramas are on air.. that it's difficult to catch-up.. in fact i'm watching 3 dramas.. and all come on the same days.. it's damn difficult to wait for them to complete..
i was just too much into EXO.. so, i exited from exo-l group and also deactivated fb for a while..
now, just listening to their music but not keeping any updates with me..
let me know if something interesting comes up.. :)
[/QUOTE
they all changed their hair colors for comeback..Sehun and DO totally hide it..others tried too but KExol's caught them...

Sehun - something like orange red../now it is Orange..like Luhan had before πŸ˜†
DO - Brown plus haircut../DO's fansite masternim said it is more light brown..very bright..and now he changed it back to black for his movie..and learning tap dance..πŸ˜†
Kai - at first looked like black but then in light it was clear..Deep blue../..still not sure if it was black or blue
Chanyeol - Blond / then it was pink and then pinkish rainbow..πŸ˜†..the blond was a base color..
Baek - Black with Red highlight...
Chen - Blond
Lay - still black..he will go to Korea this 23rd../he came on 23rd was here and then left...his hair was hidden under hoodie so no one know if he changed color or not..
Suho - Brown../ he is flaunting his hair like a boss..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Xiumin - Black

but today Baek posted in his insta and asked fans to give them some privacy..right now they are in Jeju attending SMTown workshop..all SM idols are there..you missed them ...also EXOL's went overboard with ChanBaek thing and looks like Baek is also irritated with this...also Sehun posting one after another random pics which all think are spoiler..and acc to detective EXOL's the comeback date is 19th July if Sehun actually posted spoilers...πŸ˜†

EDIT :

Baek did an Insta live yesterday and said he shaved his head...and Kai too said he also shaved..they did live on the dark to hide their look..πŸ˜†...Suho and ma be Chen too was there in the car..and Chanyeol was driving...πŸ˜‰

Live video link..with subs -

https://www.facebook.com/100012141788181/videos/363556644059059/

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 6 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
coming to update on pg 62 wow what a rocking update that is my goodnessπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Akki yaar that bahubali two siggies wow looks like fairy tale to me amazingly made by brilliant use of texture coloring and wow the style of the siggy take a bow u rocked it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

EXO one looks so serene β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

katrina one looks perfect yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

fabulous update love it a lot akki darlingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love ya
JenπŸ€—
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
K- drama the first signature is prettiness, Akki. πŸ˜³
The white gradient work wonders.

Baahubali one is phenomenal yet again. The use of red brush splashed at the accurate place.
Each cap is wonderfully colored- it's bright and powerful: just like the movie.
Extremely well done.

-Ayushi
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks a lot everyone... <3
I have an update ready.. will post soonish.. but then i'll be inactive for a while
love,
Akki
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swati I just read this FF based on Lotto...it is ongoing but read it..just last 1 or 2 chapters left..but just read it...here is the link  πŸ˜‰

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1192349/lotto-originalcharacter-exo-kai-sehun-baekhyun-chen-xiumin-chanyeol-lay-kyungsoo-suho-ot9-lotto-lottoau

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
om my gosh your BB n DBO stuff is aahmazing!! πŸ‘