Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Finally you have updated. Again Ishveer's consummation was interrupted. They are always disturbed by someone. Krish is ill now. Hope he will be OK soon.😛😛

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked that finally I updated 
yes again Ishveer consummation was interrupted 
what to do they are always getting disturbed by some one
yes Krish is ill now 
wish that everything turn out to be good soon 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

finally ranveer told the truth to ishani.as a punishment he has to sleep on sofa.naughty ishani is pretending to be unromantic though ranveer kept asking her if he shud sleep on the sofa.finally hd kissed her.omg

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
Yes finally Ranveer told the truth to Ishani and as punishment she 
asked him to sleep on the sofa 
Ishani pretended to be unromantic even though Ranveer was kept on 
asking her If he should sleep on the sofa 
and finally they kissed 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

atleast now onwards ranveer should keep up his promise that he will not get angry with ishAni unnecessarily. loved ishani saying that she can read his heart as she is in his heart.romance was beautiful. but it got interrupted. Disha is a useless mother.good that ishveer are there to take care of krish

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
wish that Ranveer keep up his promise that he will not get angry with Ishani 
without reasons 
glad you liked Ishani saying that she can read his heart as she is in his heart
and their romance 
yes sad that it got interrupted 
surely Disha is a useless mother 
happy that you liked the way Ishveer took care of krish 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Romantic intentions of Ranveer were spoilt by Manas. Poor Krish. He suffers a lot from having such a disgusting mother.
Waiting for the next.😉😉
Take care.
Love you a lot.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are fine 
yes Ranveer's romance was interruped by Manas 
pity Krish he is suffering a lot because of having such a worst mother
ya let me update the next 
take care 
love you too 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great, awesome, fabulous episode. Really want to know what will happen next.😛😛

hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you like dthe episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 654
It was a beautiful sunrise in Mumbai were the time was exactly 6 o clock in the morning were Ranveer, krish and Ishani were sleeping peacefully in the bed next to each other. When it was exactly 6.30 there was a knock in their room door were the door was knocked for 3 times were at the third Knock Ishani hearing the knock sound in the door slowly shrinking her eyes and she opened her eyes were her eyes were irritating were she took her hands to her eyes and she rubbed her eyes well and then she opened her eyes well and saw around their room and she saw Ranveer and krish sleeping next to her and she thought about Manas bringing Krish yesterday night and Krish telling about his throat pain and the way she gave the tonic to him and the way Krish wanted to sleep with her and then thinking it she took a deep breath were by that time there was another knock in the door. 
Ishani(hearing the knock and then to herself):This knock only disturbed my sleep. I think Manas would have come to get Krish..(she got down from the bed and then to herself):Let me see..(telling it she walked to the door and then she came to the door and then she unlocked the door and she opened the door were outside she saw Amba standing in front of her having Raagini in her hand were Raagini was sleeping well in her shoulders were seeing Amba and giving a smile):Maa..
Amba(giving a smile):Ishani your Baba is going for his morning walk even today I feel to go for a walk with him. If we both go for walking means Raagini will be alone know? so only I brought her to you. 
Ishani(giving a smile to her):Tk Maa(telling it she went near Amba and then got Raagini who was sleeping well and then she laid Raagini in her shoulders and saw Amba and gave a smile).
Amba:Let me go Ishani..
Ishani:Tk Maa..
Amba giving a smile to Ishani she started to move from there were Ishani held Raagini well in her one hand and then she came inside the room and she closed the door of the room and locked the room door with other hand and then she walked inside the room towards their bed were that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being in the lamp table were Ishani came to the bed and then she laid Raagini near Krish in the bed were cutie pie too moving her little hands adjusted herself in the bed and was continuing her sleep were Ishani saw Ranveer's phone that was ringing and when she saw about to take the phone Ranveer hearing the phone ring got disturbed in his sleep and he opened his eyes and got up from the bed and sat well in the bed and rubbed his eyes well with his hands and he took the phone from the lamp table were Ishani seeing Ranveer took the phone she sat in the bed next to Raagini and she too yawned a bit and then saw both Raagini and krish. 
Ranveer(seeing the phone display with the sleep awaken face getting its Rohan he picked the call):Haan Rohan..
Rohan:Sir today I have organized the meeting in my team by 10.30. Will you be able to attend the meeting of my team sir?
Ranveer(hearing what Rohan said and yawning a bit and turned and saw the clock in the wall and getting the time is 6.40 and then in the phone):10.30 only know let me come to the meeting. See to that you organize everything well.
Rohan:Okay sir..
Ranveer: hmm
Telling it he took the phone from his ears and then he saw the display and getting Rohan has cut the call he then yawned again and then he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he turned to the other side and saw Ishani were he saw Ishani sitting in the bed and half laying in the bed next to Raagini and she was caressing Raagini's hair with love and was admiring both Raagini and Krish and she was smiling cutely were the smile in her sleep awaken face was showing her more beautiful to Ranveer's eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini in the bed and thinking about Raagini not being in the room in the night seeing Ishani):When Raagini came Ishani?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice she raised her head and saw Ranveer):Now only. Maa is too going for walking with Baba it seems so she brought Raagini and gave her to me and she went for walking. When I was bringing Raagini to the bed that time only your phone started to ring and after laying Raagini in the bed I thought to take your phone before that you itself got up and took the phone. 
Ranveer(gave a light smile to her): hmm that was a business call fine anyways good morning..
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm good morning..
Ranveer(gave a cute smile to her and then he saw both krish and Raagini sleeping well between him and Ishani and then seeing Ishani): Both of them are so cute know?
Ishani(hearing it from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer): hmm really the couple who are having a boy and girl are really lucky.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):yes that is true only but no problem even If we have another girl baby. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Nahi Ranveer I want a boy only. 
Ranveer:Okay fine If you want boy baby you can have it. (he too half laying in the bed and seeing Ishani):Only one more Tiny Ranveer is needed to make our family complete.After Raagini is ready to accept it surely we will have a Tiny Ranveer okay?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face being on the other side):Already we are having a tiny Ranveer(showing Raagini):And that tiny Ranveer is sleeping well now. (seeing him cutely):I want a tiny Ishani my son will be like me only. 
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm okay let us see how our second child is going to be whether it is Tiny Ranveer or Tiny Ishani. 
Ishani:hmm okay let us wait and watch. I wish surely one day same like this we will be sleeping with our son too. 
Ranveer: hmm that will happen one day. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Ranveer and seeing him):If you want sleep for sometime. Let me get ready.
Ranveer(seeing her):Haan I got disturbed by the phone call now let me sleep for another half an hour. 
Ishani(getting up from the bed and walking to the cupboard): hmm okay sleep..
Ranveer:hmm(telling it he laid in the bed next to Krish and he closed his eyes for a small sleep).
Ishani went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and then she took her dresses and towel and then she closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom and then she opened the washroom door and she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
HARYANA..
SONIPAT..
NIRBHAY'S SUGAR FACTORY..
It was exactly 7.15 in the morning were all the employee of sugar factory was standing in the front ground of the sugar factory were a Pandit was standing in front of the part of the building that was reconstruction and there was a small Ganesha idol in the ground and pandit was having a Thali in his hand and he was chanting Mantras were Nirbhay and Rithika were standing opposite to Pandit and they were joined their hands and they were worshiping the god were it was exactly next 10 minutes were the pandit finished the Pooja by showing the Aarti to Ganesha and then he saw Nirbhay and Rithika. 
Pandit:Both of you worship the god well and then take the Aarti and then take the Idol of Ganesha and then go inside the factory and keep the idol in a good place that you feel will fit to Ganesha so that from now everything will happen in a good way. 
Nirbhay(seeing Pandit):Tk Panditji..(telling it he saw Ganesha and then he closed his eyes and with joined hands he started to worship).
Rithika too worshiped the god joining her hands by standing next to Nirbhay were after a while Nirbhay and Rithika opened their eyes were Nirbhay went to pandit and he took the Aarti were the Pandit applied the Sindoor in his forehead and Rithika too came to the Pandit and she took took the Aarti and got the Sindoor from Pandit and then she applied the Sindoor in her forehead were then Nirbhay bent down and took Ganesha who was in the ground in his hand and then he saw his complete employees who were standing in the ground. 
Nirbhay(seeing them):Everyone come inside the factory..
All of them with a smile shook their head as yes were Nirbhay too having a smile in his lips he started to walk towards the entrance of the sugar factory were he went to the entrance of the sugar factory and then he entered the sugar factory were Rithika and Pandit too came behind him and they too entered the factory were the other employees too entered the factory behind them and then Nirbhay walked in the factory and then he went to the administration room of the factory which was made up of glass were he then opened the door of the administration room and then he entered the administration room and then he went to the table and then he kept Ganesha idol in the table in a safe place were others stayed out of the administration room but all were able to see what Nirbhay is doing inside the room as it was the room made with glass were Nirbhay keeping the Ganesha idol in the table and then he joined his hands in front of Ganesha and he prayed once again and then he again came out of the room and saw all his employees with a smile. 
Nirbhay:Machinery's too were repaired well and now all the machinery are in good condition and the building is too brought back to the good condition. The Engineer I hired made the construction very well and now Managers can do their routing work as usual and you guys only need to report me about the operations often(the managers shook their heads as yes to Nirbhay were Nirbhay then seeing his employees):And my dear employees you all can start your job again. 
Employees:Tk Bhaiya...
Nirbhay smiled to them were all the employees with smiling face started to move from there towards the factory inner part to start the sugar manufacture were as they all went Nirbhay turned and saw Pandit with the Thali in his hand were Nirbhay put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took a note of 500 rupees and then he dropped the rupees in his Thali. 
Nirbhay:Thanks for coming and doing the Pooja so well Panditji. 
Pandit(giving a smile):Tk let me leave now..
Nirbhay shook his head as okay were Pandit gave a light smile to Both Nirbhay and Rithika and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the sugar factory were as soon as he went Nirbhay saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:hmm finally we opened the sugar factory as planned. In the morning somehow we got ready and reached the factory on time. 
Rithika:Haan I am so happy for you. 
When Rithika said those words that was the moment the machinery running sounds were heard were both Rithika and Nirbhay turned and saw the factory well were the machinery were running well for the processing of producing sugar were then both Nirbhay and Rithika saw each other and both exchanged a smile. 
Rithika:Tk when we are going back to Mumbai?
Nirbhay:hmm let us go home now and then let us take rest well. you book the flight tickets by tomorrow afternoon from Delhi to Mumbai. 
Rithika:hmm tk now let's go home. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay and then they both started to walk towards the entrance of the sugar factory were they came out of the sugar factory and they walked towards the parking of the factory and they came to the parking of the factory and they went to their car and then got inside the car were in the next few moment the car moved from there were Nirbhay started to drive the car towards his house. 
MUMBAI
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 7.35 were Disha was sitting in front of the dressing table and she was polishing her nails were she was completely ready for the day were Manas mobile rang its alarm ringtone were hearing it he opened his eyes and then with a irritated face he got up from the bed and then he sat well in the bed and took the phone from the lamp table and then he saw phone display and he stopped the alarm that was ringing and he kept the phone back in the lamp table and then his eyes fell on Disha who was sitting in front of the dressing table and polishing her nails were Manas seeing her for a while got the thoughts of krish and he got the thoughts of leaving Krish with Ishani yesterday night were he thought about Krish crying so well in the night and when he waked up Disha she was not even ready to get up from her sleep for her son and she was irritated as he tried to wake her up were thinking about it with a anger face he got down from the bed and he walked around the bed and he came to the dressing table and then he stood near Disha. 
Manas:Disha..
Disha(polishing her last nail and then closing the nail polish bottle and keeping the nail polish bottle in the dressing table and then saw Manas):haan Manas..
Manas:Are you a human being or not?
Disha(hearing it got up from the stool and she saw Manas face):I am having two hands, two legs and all the organs in me are like human being only know?Then why you are getting this doubt whether I am human being or not?
Manas(seeing her a angry face):You have all the organs like human being only but you never have a heart. If you ever had a heart surely you would have not made your son to cry longing for mother love. He was crying so well in the night and I waked you up and you were not ready to sacrifice your sleep for your son. Then without knowing what to do I took him to Ishani's room only. He has got throat pain that Ishani only found out and she only gave medicine to Krish and Krish was longing for mother love and he hugged Ishani well and he was not willing to come from her but you being his real mother never minding his needs. 
Disha(seeing Manas with a normal face):Some how Ishani took care of Krish know?I was tired yesterday so only I was not able to wake up. Anyways let me go and bring Krish now and make him ready for the school today..
Manas:At least do that for him.(telling it he walked towards the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and took his dresses and he closed the cupboard and he walked to the washroom and then he entered the washroom and he closed the washroom door to get ready for the day).
Disha had a irked face were she then started to walk to the entrance of their room to go to Ishani's room to get Krish. 
Ishani after her bath was standing in front of the dressing table drying her wet hair were she was so beautiful wearing a maroon mixed black color saree and back less blouse were she was drying her hair with the towel were by that time Ranveer who was in the half sleep finally opened his eyes well and not having heart to sleep again he got up from the bed and then he saw the clock and getting the time is 7.50 he then saw Ishani drying her hair in front of the dressing table and then he thinking to get ready he got down from the bed and then he walked towards the cupboard were he went to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and then he took his dresses out and then he closed the cupboard and then he walked to the washroom and then he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
Ishani who was seeing Ranveer going to washroom was simultaneously drying her hair well with the towel were she then kept the towel in the dressing table and she was about to take the hair dryer were that was the moment Krish got up from the bed and sitting in the bed he was seeing here and there and seeing Ishani near the dressing table. 
Krish(in a longing tone):Maasi..
Ishani(who was about to take the hair dryer hearing Krish's voice she turned and saw the bed were Krish was seeing her with a longing face were giving a smile to him):Arrey krish got up?(she walked and went to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Krish and caressing his hair with her hand lovingly):Is your throat okay now?
Krish:hmm(he shook his head as yes and then immediately he hugged her well).
Ishani(too with a smile hugged him back and then in a loving tone):Arrey get up you need to get ready for the school know?
Krish(came out of the hug and seeing Ishani):want to sleep more Maasi..
Ishani(seeing his tiered face even though he has slept well):I think even though you are cured you are tiered I think. Tk don't want to go to school today take rest well. 
Krish(shook his head as yes with a silent face): hmmm
As Krish said this that was the moment there was a knock in their room door were Ishani saw Krish and gave a smile to him and made him to take his hands from her slowly and then she got up from the bed and she walked around the bed and then she went to the door of the room and she unlocked the door and she opened the door were she saw Disha standing in front of her. 
Ishani:Disha tum?
Disha:haan Ishani Krish is with you only know?Send him with me..
Ishani(giving a smile): hmm let me..(Telling it she turned and walked inside the room and she came to the bed and showed her hands to Krish):Come Krish your Mama has come..
Krish(with a light smile):Mama..(he got up from the bed and standing in the bed he showed his hands to Ishani).
Ishani with a smile took Krish in her hands and having Krish in her hands she took Krish towards the entrance of the room and she went to the entrance of the room and then she gave Krish to Disha were Disha got Krish from Ishani's hands and saw Krish and gave a smile to him. 
Krish(smiling well to Disha):mama...
Disha(too smiling to him):Come let Mama make you ready to school..
Ishani(hearing it seeing Disha):Disha today Krish is wanting to sleep well.He is cured only but also he is feeling tiered So let him be without going to school today. 
Disha(seeing Ishani):Happy that you took care of Krish yesterday night Ishani. But I am his mother and I know when to send him to school and when I should not send him to school.(seeing Krish):you should go to school that is it. 
Krish:Mama nahi..
Disha:you are going to school no more excuse..(telling it without seeing Ishani she started to walk from there towards her room).
Ishani(as soon as Disha went from there giving a impossible head shake to herself):No one can change this Disha..(thinking it she closed the door and then she locked the door and then she walked and came to the dressing table and then to herself):let me get ready and tell to Manas of not sending Krish to school. Mostly Krish himself will tell to Manas that he don't want to go to school today but even If he was not able to tell it let me too go and inform it to Manas. (telling it she saw the dressing table and she took the hair dryer and she started to dry her hair well).
It was exactly 8.20 when Ishani finished her complete make up were she was looking so cute in her combed free hair and the bindi that was stuck in between her eye brows were she saw herself a final check in the mirror and then she took the Kajal in her hand and she started to apply the Kajal to her eyes were that was the moment Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a Navi blue shirt and black pant were he was drying his hair with the towel were as soon as he came out of the washroom his eyes saw Ishani's image in the mirror  were she was now applying Kajal to her eyes were seeing it he had a light smile in his lips were he then saw the bed and saw only Raagini sleeping in the bed were he then saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(applying the Kajal Carefully and getting Ranveer came out of the washroom): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:krish kahan?
Ishani:Disha came and took him to their room. 
Ranveer hearing it had a cute naughty smile in his lips were he walked in a cute way and then he dropped the towel in the bed and then he went near Ishani and he went in front of her and stood facing the mirror showing his back to Ishani. He was standing in between Ishani and the mirror. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer suddenly in front of her took the Kajal from her eyes and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am using the mirror and you are hiding the mirror.
Ranveer(seeing the mirror):Even I too want to use it..
Ishani:Ranveer let me finish my make up then you can use it(telling it she moved him with her hand and she came in front of him and saw the mirror and checked whether her Kajal is okay and then making sure its okay she kept the Kajal in the dressing table and she was about to take the eyeliner).
Ranveer before she could take the eyeliner he again came in front of her and stood facing the mirror were Ishani again getting disturbed..
Ishani:Ranveer..(with a force she touched his shoulder and turned him towards her and seeing him with a cute fighting mode face):I am using the mirror why you doing like this now?
Ranveer:Hello this room is common to both of us I too want to use the mirror and I came to use it. 
Ishani:Why can't you wait for a while..?
Ranveer(in a cute attitude tone):I can't wait..
Ishani(seeing his sudden answer):Why like that?
Ranveer(with a cute naughty face put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):I can't wait to romance you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said took her hand to Ranveer's shoulder and hitting him lovingly with a smile):For romance only you were coming and standing hiding the mirror to me?
Ranveer hearing it shook his head as yes and with a naughty face he shook his head this side and that side were the water in his head spilled over Ishani's face were Ishani feeling the water drops in her face she closed her eyes cutely and opened her eyes and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:Didn't dry your hair well?
Ranveer:I was drying only but getting that Krish is not here and seeing that Raagini is sleeping and seeing my cute wife getting ready for the day I came to my wife to romance her before I dry my hair. 
Ishani:Tum bi na...tk let me dry your hair(she was about to go out of his grip to take the towel).
Ranveer(without leaving her):After the romance you can dry my hair.Now I am going to tell you something listen to me. 
Ishani:(seeing him with a questioning face):what?
Ranveer:I will ask you two questions now and for the first question you should answer "YES" and for the second question you should answer me "NO".Will you?
Ishani(seeing him):Arrey how can you tell the answers first and then ask the question to me? that too how could you order me that I should answer what you are telling only. Ask the question let me itself answer myself. 
Ranveer:Nahi for the first question answer is YES and for the second question answer is NO. You should tell this only. If you will tell these answers only I will ask the question. 
Ishani(seeing the cute adamant face of Ranveer and having a smile):Tk let me tell those answers itself. Ask the question
Ranveer: hmm let me ask those questions...
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After long time a update nice update thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishveer talk about second baby was lovely. whether it's a boy or a girl is in god's hands.ishveer room scene was cute and romantic. naughty ranveer wants to romance. maroon mixed black Saree would be gorgeous on ishani.whatver manas told disha was right.what kind of a mother she is.she was rude to ishani though ishani looked after krish. oh
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update. Waiting for the next.😉😉😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such an outstanding update, darling!!!!!
Eagerly waiting for the next.