I just read this ff
so lovly stroy
I will love to read more
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update dear 
Liked it!! 
Dadima was ranting about Maan's marriage . She turned out into complete dramatic person vowing to convince Maan for marriage. Annie was enjoying dadima's antics and Maan showered her with his royal ingnorance. Atharv likes Geet and lookslike gentleman with his talk and gestures. On other hand Sam seems to be chessy and obsessive lover of Maan. Maan is smitten by geet's beauty though he couldn't see her completely and was desperate to see her.
Thanks for the pm !
:))
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... Don't know who Mahi is but Geet is very sad thinking about him. But still putting a brave front for her mother. And Atharva poor guy is so afraid of Geet yaar. He was so tensed to even ask Geet for coffee.. and Sam and Maan somehow are not nice togetherπŸ˜‰. And now Maan has interest in Geet. Wanna see how it will progress. In all these loved dadi a lottt... Hayee her dialogue about having bahu was hilarious...πŸ˜†
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm n fascinating update! superbly written! Sam is indeed annoying! Did Maan not realise he called her darling?? Atharva likes Geet and seems oblivious! she meets him 2 coffee! Maan sees Geet there! he is mesmerized by her! update soon. great precap 
minelove24 thumbnail
                 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³Guys Thanks for ur response..
             Btw yeah Atharva have crush or may be in love  with geet πŸ˜›πŸ˜›but geet is not so they are not in relationship.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Other hand Maan and samayara in relation but only sam sakeπŸ˜† ..but maan change hos girlfriends every now and then ...

Part 3

Geet was feeling irritated.She stopped at signal and looked and at the sea.She sighed.
Geet was usually very punctual and she hated who always run late.
Though atharva was her boss ..not really like boss as she was singer not an employee bit she lost her calm.
Why the hell he gave acceptance for her time he if was so busy?
She drove to her home. Anju smiled seeing her geet so irritated.Her face was worth watching.

Geet ho gaya late.Usme kya?
Afteall he is such nice guy.

Mom u have met him only once.ONLY ONCE.

So what?

Geet shot glare to Anju who was smiling at her daughter.

Mom..iam done u can continue with that nice guy. And she left to her room.

While at KM..

Bhaijaan Khafa khafa?? Annie asked as maan looked lost while having dinner.
Kahi pyar wyar to nahi ho gaya na??Wait...don't tell me she is samayara

Aniie u know ur brain works a lot ..

Bhai...annie almost drop her spoon while dadi was shocked behind her imagination.

To add in thier misery Maan just smiled at them and walked finishing his dinner.

Dadi..Annie cried imagining sam and maan walking in hand ..While dadi was almost in coma having day dream about sam walking around in her extra minis and allπŸ˜†

Maan entered in his room and took his laptop but his mind was not in his place..that one look of her milky cheeks and pink lips was making him more restless.
Maan u have gone mad..u have seen so many beautiful and hot and sexy and what not girls and u r wondering over that half seen... oh god..He thought .

Ok enough is enough ..

He took his laptop and sat in his study.Tat seems him helping making him concentrate on his work.

Next day Geet got call and she felt likeπŸ₯±
Hi geet.

hi atharva.

Sorry geet i know..i was late by 40 min.and u hate doing wait. Iam really really sorry.

Its ok Atharva.

Geet please.

Ok na Atharva..Iam not making any fuzz over it.

Atharva sighed.Its hard to get this girl.He thought.

Ok will meet tomorrow at studio as u dont have work at studio.
Yeah ok.Bye.
Bye.

Atharva was really in love with geet. Who will not.So beautiful,Innocent and Soft spoken..
but she was least interested even in idea of guy.With her every song she was climbing a step of success still she was same.And he liked that in her.

Babaji..Aaj bhi late.Maa to aaj earthquake layegi
Chal geet kam pe lag ja..Saying so she left for her morning work.

Maan Bete u know na we are organizing charity show for for orphanage and old age homes..

Yes dadi.Iam very much pleased hearing idea.

Ok.iam finilising the artist and all for the show.so that the occupancy of the people will be more.

ok dadi.If any help .please let me know.

Maan today we have meeting of some PRs. And u will accompanying me today.if u have any meetings please postpone it.

Dadi..ok..Time..

Beta today at 5 pm.

Ok baby. Will come.U better be ready on time.

Mr.Khurana..Don't forgot iam Senior Khurana.

And Maan just love this attitude of his Dadi. indeed she was epitome of elegance and attitude.

Maan left for office as today Annie was having her holiday and still sleeping.

Samayara called him while he was in his car.
Jaan very good morning.

Good morning sam.

Jaan suno aaj raat disc chale.

No sam .i have work with dadi and also some new project needs my attention. Maan said in authoritative tome so she couldn't force further.
Sam just cursed dadi for always disturbing her .

But maan..

Bye Sam.

Samayara was fuming but she realized she needs to do more hard work for maan and specially his Dadi.

At. 4.30 pm maan picked dadi and left for the office of those PRs.It was in Oberoi mall.Soon the parking guards informed them that parking is full today they need to park thier car in next corporate building.

Soon they entered in mall and saw huge crowd at ground floor.
Maan and dadi wondered what is the occasion.but as it was 4.55 they left for meeting.
Soon they finished meeting and came back to witness double crowd as they saw earlier.They asked their Bgs on which they told some concert is there..

Soon they heard...

Dekho! duniya hai hath mein
Aao! hum khelein sath mein
Koi bhi ho zameen koi ho asman
Yeh duniya hai teri
Our tera hai jahaan

Taare utre yaaha
Rang barse jaaha
Ankhoon mein asmaan
Jhaghmgane laaga

Dadi and Maan froze listening those beautiful lyrics and sweet,melodious voice.

The officals of PRs saw Khruanas there and curiously asked for.Dadi requested them to arrange place as they want to attend that concert so they did.

all officials and khuranas sat there in the couch on 5 th floor which was made for VIPs.Mayer of the city,ACP was there as it was concert for some awareness program so they wished all to Khuranas and settled there.

Aaj sang tu mana sarfra se utar
Apne hathon se khod khwab sach kar dikha
Aa chu le asmaan
Aa khushiyan tu mana

Jeeto! dil apne har ke
jeelo! tum lamhe pyaar ke
Koi bhi ho zameen koi ho asman
Yeh duniya hai teri
Our tera hai jahaan

Ohh dadi just fell for that sweet voice and gorgeous lady in front of her.In that simple Off white off shoulder top and Jeans She looked modern,stylish yet elegant.

And Maan just couldn't believe on his eyes.She was the same..She was there..He just lost in his world.

Aaj sang tu mana sarfra se utar
Apne hathon se khod khwab sach kar dikha
Aa chu le asmaan
Aa khushiyan tu mana

Aa chu le asmaan
Aa khushiyan tu mana

Soon he was brought out of his world by clapping of crowd and hooting.Host took the mike and started his anchoring.

So friends how was the Tuneee...

Once again huge round of a applause for our favorite and singing sensation Ms.Geet Sharma...And public went mad ..They just cheered and hooted for their favorite.

Just then Mayer Mr.Rathod come forward and requested to dadi to come hand have tea with them as program was finished.

Savitri ji we are really happy as u attended the concert.It was like cherry on ice.We had sent invitation for u and Mr.Maan but U were busy so ur secretary informed us that u might not be able to attend.

Dadi was surprised then realize maan is not really interested so she might have not seen the invitation.

Thank you Mr.Khurana for gracing this concert with ur presence.

Maan snapped back from his la la land and just smiled.

Officials and Khurnas had their official tea party.

Maan that singer was awsome.isn't it?

Yes dadi...and beautiful too😳😳Maan blurted out.

Dadi looked at him in shock.

Maan soon realized and just to avoid further embarrassment he just shrugged with his attitude.

Dadi was not sure so she just smiled.

She is so famous. Maan we can add her on our concert i mean seeing her popularity.

Yes dadi.

Ok i will prepare list of guest and artist,singers.I will send her special invitation to discuss about our program. Let's see if she is interested.

Hmm..

waise in new singers ki bahot sare tantrums hote hai..I have heard..Let's see she is such kind of or She is more beautiful with her heart.

hmm..Maan again responded .

Precap-Geet at KM

Edited by trishtej - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...ME FIRST TODAY...😳
Well...Amazing Update πŸ‘

Maan Thinking about Geet...and Annie teases him...you are in love but hope its not Sam πŸ˜†

Maan and Daadi attend Geet's concert and Maan had a shock of his life finding Geet to be the same girl whom he had seen in the Restaurant πŸ˜›

Sam disappointed with Daadi's indirect interference due to which Maan doesnt want to make up to the disco with Sam...πŸ˜†

Daadi's first impressions about Geet has been positive. She wants to assign her for her upcoming charity shows...

Wow...Story getting interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan babu u r gone...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey...ME FIRST TODAY...😳

Well...Amazing Update πŸ‘

Maan Thinking about Geet...and Annie teases him...you are in love but hope its not Sam πŸ˜†

Maan and Daadi attend Geet's concert and Maan had a shock of his life finding Geet to be the same girl whom he had seen in the Restaurant πŸ˜›

Sam disappointed with Daadi's indirect interference due to which Maan doesnt want to make up to the disco with Sam...πŸ˜†

Daadi's first impressions about Geet has been positive. She wants to assign her for her upcoming charity shows...

Wow...Story getting interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you ji Thank you..

I love Sammm...πŸ˜†Devil maan
minelove24 thumbnail

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
minelove24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love2_soma

maan babu u r gone...

lovely update...

loved it very much...