So it's helena behind this kaand!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XtMdME0Sak

So it is helena who replaces chitra with dharma at the mandap, and even wierdly covers dharma's face during sindoor application. Nandini gets to know and reaches there to stop the wedding but it is too late. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just wondering what Bindusar's reaction will be to find that he has married Dharma. Poor Dharma, hopefully this will give us opportunity to see more of that inner strength/spunk.  I am feeling worse though for Karthikey than Dharma at this point.  His crestfallen face in today's episode was unbearable 🥺  Such a sweet, innocent and heartwarming love-story between Dharma and Karthikey brought to an end.  Although CN is promoting Bindusar falling in love with Dharma, I honestly can't help but see (based on CN's storyline) that it will be Ashoka and Vitashoka that will be Dharma's truest and purest loves.  The love a mother has for her children will always be the greatest loves of all ❤️
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am just wondering what Bindusar's reaction will be to find that he has married Dharma. Poor Dharma, hopefully this will give us opportunity to see more of that inner strength/spunk.  I am feeling worse though for Karthikey than Dharma at this point.  His crestfallen face in today's episode was unbearable 🥺  Such a sweet, innocent and heartwarming love-story between Dharma and Karthikey brought to an end.  Although CN is promoting Bindusar falling in love with Dharma, I honestly can't help but see (based on CN's storyline) that it will be Ashoka and Vitashoka that will be Dharma's truest and purest loves.  The love a mother has for her children will always be the greatest loves of all ❤️

Dont think we will be able to see Ashoka and Vitashoka. 😆...about Bindusar hf has to fall in love with her ...whether he himself likes it or not 😆...
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From when has helena got so much brain???
If she was so brainy why she did not when she was young?

Helena helped chandra win magadh and gave him emotional support in all defeats 

But as soon as he won she ignored him or he ignored her that led to nandini entry in his life

Practically any other man would have worshipped the woman who helped him become emperor and rescue his mother from nand prison 

But helena let go off such big opportunity and chandra also looked ungrateful in his behaviour to helena 

That is where downfall of serial truly started in first place 

Bindusar was another main character that was weak point of story 

Chandra and nandini/dhurudhara son was expected by audience to be like both his moms a good boy and great warrior but he turned out a brat another downfall for serial 

The final nail in coffin was the unkingly ways of chandra - honestly his behaviour after nandini fall was so outrageous(till she came back) - it did not look he was mourning he made mockery of nandini disappearance 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago