Still a long way! OS on today's accident(23/9/17)_Dev-Meera

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Guys, I am here again! I know, I know, in today's episode we got amazing Dev-Meera scenes, but my cheesy, overly romantic, Deera fanatic heart just imagined something, so here I am sharing my first one shot on "Dev", basically a Deera OS. Hope, you guys will enjoy! 

Still a long way!

The glass pieces pierced his skins drawing blood, the Car jumped, bounced and finally shattered on the middle of the road.

"De-e-e-e-V!"

He saw from the broken window of the broken car with his blurred vision, she was going away. Far. Far away.

Meera took Dev's stricken face in her lap, blood oozing out from everywhere. With trembling hands she caressed his body, "Dev" her quivering lips uttered repeatedly. He could feel her temperature rising. He was in pain, mental and physical-but at that moment he only wanted to reassure this poor soul that he would be okay and he clasped his weak hands collecting all the energy and power left in him transferring the much needed courage and strength to her.

The ride to the hospital was tough for Meera. Dev was getting unconscious soon and to keep him conscious he started rambling. Tension was not leaving her. Her temperature rising, she hoped no stain of blood was coming out of her nose.  

"You know Dev, you are just like Abhi. Sometimes you are a kid. An obnoxious kid, arrogant and and rude."

"Re-really?" he breathed.

"Do you have any doubt?"

"No, I know I am ob-obnox-hmm...arrog...umm...rude..But I never knew Abhi is all these." He tried speaking; the cuts were not helping him to pronounce words.

"Don't talk. It's hurting you" Dev her eyes welled up.

"Hmm" he whispered closing eyes.

"Don't close them. Open your eyes." She barked.

"Don't act like a wife, Meera" he looked up at her irritated. Every muscle of his body was paining.

"I am okay. I will be okay"he said looking into her tear-filled eyes.

"Just stay with me" she purred, "With us" she corrected.

The rest of the journey was silent, with him looking into her eyes, never closing them.

The word boys rushed to them, separating Dev from Meera and laying him on a stature. Meera clasped Dev's hand, running with the word boys trying to match their speed. In front of operation theatre, their hold loosened and they took him inside. Dev's hand laid there longer as his weak nerves couldn't make quick decision to pull his hand away, making his longing obvious.

I am here! Meera gestured and the door of the operation theatre got closed.

Doctor pushed injection on his arm and finally he closed his eyes.

She walked on the pavement, busy in a call, holding lots of bags. She has glasses on. She looked at him, once, didn't flinch, didn't look twice. The Vehicle hit him. She didn't care and drove away! Images played in his mind.

"Mahek" he whispered, a lone tear escaped from his eyes. Past days were lovely, full of sunshine and laughter. Mahek's laughter was like music to his ears. Mahek used to sway her all hairs on one side of her shoulder and laugh looking at him. Her eyes twinkling, she was a seductress. Tucking her pallu inside her saree on her waist, she used to come near him, challenging him with her index finger running it all over his face.

He smiled. The pain killer did their work, pain was more bearable.   

The Mahek in his imagination pushed him onto the bed and climbed. She laughed; this was not the familiar laughter. The voice was sweet, attractive, of course music to his ears, a melody moreover, but it had a childlike innocence to it. This Mahek's face was covered in hair, but then she swiped it away in another shoulder laughing. Her big, big eyes, raven hairs, pouty lips and a cute nose sticking out in the middle of her face, he wished to poke that little nose. "Meera" he smiled, sighing. Meera put her index finger on her face and he groaned. She laughed more. He smiled more in return.

You look good in Saree, Meera! He thought while the Doctors made him inhale a little anesthesia, after treating his minor cuts. As he closed his heavy eyelids, he wished for more and more moments with Meera. Meera kept digging her nails in her arms, sitting beside an equally worried Apa. Life would be empty without the eccentric, rude detective by their side, these two women knew. Life would not be life for Meera again, without Dev, she thought letting another tear to cascade down her cheeks. Rubbing her eyes she looked upon the lights of the operation theatre, while the man inside dreamt of a happy future together.

And they knew they had a long way to go before they sleep! 

This is a mere fiction. I have no hard feeling for Mahek and Dev-Mahek fans but I just love Dev-Meera, they are love! ❀️ I heard medicinal drugs make a person honest and vulnerable. So, maybe Dev's inner wishes(for Meera πŸ˜‰) came out this way in the last few paragraphs! What do you think about it? Good, bad, aiwayi? Share your thoughts..! 
Edited by preity_d - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice !! thanks for posting 
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❀️
I ship them so hard.
can dev Meera happen already?
Loved this fic the concern that Meera has for dev πŸ˜³
are you going to continue with this?
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I didn't know that you write also 😲

It was just amazing 😳

Do write more 😳
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

nice !! thanks for posting 

Thank You ! πŸ˜³
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

❀️

I ship them so hard.
can dev Meera happen already?
Loved this fic the concern that Meera has for dev πŸ˜³
are you going to continue with this?

Seriously! Dev-Meera are actually kept me hooked to the series!  β€οΈ Right now I don't wish to continue this, as it was just a shot! But if I get any inspiration in future episodes, I might just continue or write a new one! Thanks for encouraging! πŸ€—
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I didn't know that you write also 😲

It was just amazing 😳

Do write more 😳

He, he! I do write! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
Thank You ! πŸ€— Definitely will write more, hope coming episodes inspire me! πŸ˜³
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preity_d

He, he! I do write! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Thank You ! πŸ€— Definitely will write more, hope coming episodes inspire me! πŸ˜³

why don't you continue this one with your own imagination and with some romanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†