Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Thanks a lot for a wonderful update. I was eagerly waiting for it.
Now waiting for the next, darling. Very interesting episodes.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and happy that you were eagerly waiting for it 
ya let me update the next 
glad it was a interesting to you 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Spectacular episode. Like Elena very much. Hope Ranveer's plan will succeed.
Update soon.
😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine 
hope you are too doing good
glad you liked the episode and Elena 
wish that Ranveer plan get succeeded 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani is already angry.now ranveer having lunch with Elena. ishani is suppressing her frustration. will ishani burst out like ranveer wishes? 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 650
Ranveer once Elena went out of the house and once Ishani went to their room still standing in the hall was thinking when Ishani will talk to him bursting out her anger were as he was thinking it that was the moment his phone rang being in his pant pocket were Ranveer coming out of the thoughts immediately put his hand inside his pant pocket and then he took the phone out of the pant pocket and saw the phone display and getting Rishab is calling he picked the call. 
RV:Haan Rishab. 
Rishab:sir I think you will be working with Elena so sorry to disturb you at this time but its very important matter sir. 
RV(in a instant tone):you no need to tell sorry Rishab Elena went from my home now only she could reach office soon. Tk tell me what important matter?
Rishab:Sir our client Mr. Raj Mohan know sir? 
RV:Haan what for him?
Rishab:Sir he is wanting the commission report for the shares we worked for his company behalf. Commission report will be with you only know sir so..
RV(hearing it):Haan I am having it in my Laptop. But I need to make the statistics of the commission and need to organize the report. (he then saw the clock in the wall and getting the time is almost 2 o clock and then in the phone):Rishab now time is 2 o clock. Let me work from home in my Laptop regarding Raj Mohan shares details and the commission our company got for that. Let me make the commission report and its statistics and then finishing it let me mail it to you and you can forward it to their company mail Id. I don't have the mail ID's of companies list with me so you itself mail it to them with our official mail ID. 
Rishab:Okay fine sir. When can I get the report sir?
RV:For preparing the statistics almost 3 hours it will take Rishab because it should be accurate so I need to do the analysis of the shares properly with the data of the shares I am having in my Laptop. you can get it by 5 or 5.30. Once I mailed it to you let me call you. 
Rishab:Okay fine sir.. 
RV: hmm(he took the phone from his ears and then he put the phone back in his pant pocket and then he took a deep breath and then to himself):Now need to do the office work. (telling it he started to get in the stairs quickly were he got in the stairs and he came to the corridor and then he started to walk in the corridor towards the study room were walking for a while he came to the study room and he entered the study room and he went to the table and took his Apple Laptop and then he went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa and then he kept the Laptop in the tea poi and he opened the Laptop and power on the Laptop and in the next few seconds once the Laptop loaded itself Ranveer started to do his office work in his Laptop).
Ishani was sitting in the bed of their room with a silent face were Raagini was sitting in the floor were the toys were around her and she was playing with the toys. Ishani with a silent face was thinking about Elena and Ranveer and was having a hurt and worried face. 
The day started to move were it was exactly 6 o clock in the evening were a Auto came and stopped its operation in front of Blue ray restaurant in Andheri were Devarsh got down from the auto and then he putting his hand inside the pant pocket took money and gave the money to the auto driver were the driver got the money from Devarsh and then he started to drive the auto from there were once the auto went from there Devarsh saw the hotel building with a cruel face. 
Devarsh(in thoughts):From here only my revenging on you is going to start Ishani.
Thinking it he started to move towards the entrance of the hotel were walking for a while he went to the entrance of the hotel were the security opened the glass door for him were he entered the hotel and then saw the hotel a glance and seeing the tables of the hotel having only few people seated he walked towards the corner table in the hotel were he went to the last corner table in the hotel and then he sat in the cushion chair of the table and then he saw out of the glass walls of the hotel whether Nirbhay's mother is coming or not. 
Server(seeing Devarsh he came to the table and seeing him):What would you like to have sir?
Devarsh(who was seeing out of the hotel for Nirbhay's mother hearing Servers voice saw him and in a calm tone):I am waiting for a person to come once she comes let me order what I want. 
Server:Hmm fine sir. (telling it he went from there).
Devarsh once server went from there he again saw out of the glass wall of the hotel and then not finding any sign of Nirbhay's mother coming he then put his hand inside his pant pocket and took the phone in his hand and saw the phone display and getting the time. 
Devarsh(to himself):Its 6.05 now till now Rajeshwari Madam didn't come. May be she would have forgot about our meeting. Let me call her(telling it to himself he dialed to Nirbhay's mother phone number and then he kept the phone in his ears and he heard the ring and he waited for Nirbhay's mother to pick the call were once she picked):Hello Rajeshwari Madam. 
Nirbhay's mother:Haan tell me Devarsh.
Devarsh:Madam you told me we both will be meeting in Blue ray restaurant today and I am in that restaurant only.Have you forgot about our meeting today?
Nirbhay's mother:I will never forgot anything planned to revenge that Ranveer and Ishani Devarsh. I am on the way only my car got in the traffic that is why its bit late to reach the hotel. you wait there in the next 10 minutes I will reach there. 
HARYANA..
SONIPAT
RAM MANDIR. 
Nirbhay and rithika were standing beside each other closing their eyes and joined their hands in front of Bhagwan Ram and they were praying were Pandit was showing the Aarti to Bhagwan Ram and hearing the bell sound both Nirbhay and Rithika opened their eyes and saw the Aarti that was show to god and they both worshiped the god so well were Pandit after finishing the Aarti brought the Aarti to them and he showed the Aarti Thali to Nirbhay were Nirbhay took the Aarti and Panditji applied Tilak on his forehead and he gave the milk sweet as Prasad in his hand were Nirbhay got it and Pandit showed the Aarti to Rithika were Rithika too took the Aarti and Pandit gave the Sindoor in her hand and then gave the Prasad in her hand were she got Prasad from Panditji and then Panditji started to move from there were Rithika took the Sindoor and applied it in her forehead and then turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay too saw her with a smile and he showed the hands like they can go were Rithika too shook her head as okay and she started to move with him were they both walked and they came to the steps of the temple and sat in the one step corner beside each other. 
Nirbhay(took the milk sweet near his mouth and having the sweet and saw Rithika):Finally our sugar factory is completely constructed and I told my manger to inform to all the employees to come to factory tomorrow and tomorrow with a Pooja we are going to open the sugar factory again. 
Rithika(having the milk sweet and seeing him with a smile): hmm that is the happiest news. you would have asked Aarthi, Uttam, Vikram and your mother to come for the opening ceremony. 
Nirbhay:Arrey we are not opening any new factory. Due to fire accident we reconstructed the damaged part and as nothing should happen again like this we are going to make a simple pooja and we are going to open the factory again. I told you not to come and stress yourself but as I came here last week you too came by this week starting to Haryana. 
Rithika(smiling to him):Arrey actually coming for your sugar factory opening is and all a small reason only for me to come here. But main reason is I wish to spend time with you. 
Nirbhay(smiling to her):oh for that only you came to Haryana?
Rithika cutely shook her head as yes were Nirbhay too smiled to her and shook her head as okay. 
Nirbhay:So as we had time today we planned to come to temple and as planned we came to temple and worshiped the god so well. (finishing the milk sweet and swallowing it):Shall we leave now?
Rithika(too chewing the last mouth of milk sweet):yes we can. Let us go to home and have some tea and snacks. 
Nirbhay:Yes let us but after that too after sometime we need to have our dinner and sleep soon today because by tomorrow morning 7 o clock we need to be in the sugar factory. 
Rithika: hmm okay..
Nirbhay smiling to her and he got up from the step were Rithika too got up from the step and both of them started to get down in the steps and they came down of the temple and walked to the parking were once they came to the parking Nirbhay took the car key from his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he got in the car and closed the door and he put the key in the ignition and then he wore his slippers that he has left in the car before going to the temple in his legs were by that time Rithika too got in the car and she sat in the seat next to Nirbhay and she closed the car door and she too wore her slippers in her legs were then Nirbhay started the car and he started to drive the car towards his home. 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Ranveer finished his work completely and took his eyes from the Laptop and saw the time in the Laptop screen and getting its 6.15 he then took a deep breath. 
Ranveer(to himself): Its being this much time to finish this report. (immediately he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his phone and he dialed to Rishab and he kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for Rishab to pick the call were once Rishab picked the call):Rishab I have forwarded the mail to you. 
Rishab:Hmm let me see sir. 
RV:Rishab I think I was late in finishing this report. 
Rishab:No problem sir Raj Mohan sir office timing it till 7 o clock. Let me mail it to them and call him and inform him about the report being ready and its been mailed. 
RV:oh then no problem you just forward the mail I have sent to you.
Rishab(talking in the phone and at the same time opening the mail that Ranveer has sent in his computer and seeing Ranveer's mail completely a quick glance and in phone):Okay done sir I saw the mail you have sent me let me forward it sir. 
RV: hmm okay(telling it he took the phone from his ears and then he put the phone in his pant pocket and then he shut down the laptop and then closed the laptop and then took the laptop and got up from the sofa and he went to the table and he kept the laptop in the table and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the study room were coming to the entrance of the study room he came out of the study room and started to walk towards their room).
BLUE RAY RESTAURANT. 
Nirbhay's mother got down from the car once the car stopped at the front of Blue ray hotel were once she got down and she closed the car door driver started to drive the car towards the parking of the hotel were once the car moved from there Nirbhay's mother started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were once she came to the entrance of the hotel the security opened the glass door for her were she entered the hotel and saw the hotel a glance were as there were no that much people she spotted Devarsh immediately in the last table were she then started to walk towards the last table were as she was walking and coming itself Devarsh who was seeing for Nirbhay's mother till that time seeing her now coming towards him had a light evil smile in his face were Nirbhay's mother came to that table and she sat in the cushion chair opposite to Devarsh. 
Devarsh:Namaste madam..
Nirbhay's mother: hmm
Server who was waiting for the other person to come to Devarsh's table seeing Nirbhay's mother came to that table he walked fast and came to that table and seeing both Devarsh and Nirbhay's mother. 
Server:What would you like to have?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing the server):Bring two cup of coffee. 
Server(shook his head as yes):Okay madam(telling it he started to move from there).
RV MANSION..
Ranveer walked in the corridor and then he came to their room were as he came to their room the room was completely silent were he peeped inside the room were he did not find either Ishani or Raagini were he then saw the washroom were the washroom door to was open were Ranveer had a where they would be thinking face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Where has Ishani and Raagini has gone?
As Ranveer was thinking it that was the moment he heard a voice "raagini come on". Ranveer hearing it immediately he got to know its Amba's voice were hearing it from the down he walked crossing the corridor and then he stood near the corridor stand and saw down the hall were now Amba, Kailash were sitting in the each corner of the sofa and Raagini was cutely smiling seeing each other and was going to each of them one by one and was smiling happily to their grandparents were that brought a happy smile in Ranveer's lips were by that time Ishani brought a tray in her hands having the tea cups were she bent and showed the tray to Amba were Amba smiling seeing Raagini hugging Kailash's neck she took the tea cup in her hand were Ishani then seeing Kailash being busy with Raagini having a light smile in her lips she kept the tray in the tea poi for Kailash to take the tea were Ranveer now saw Ishani's face were the light smile in Ishani's lips was not at all showing her happiness now were that said she is not happy now were Ranveer saw her and in thoughts. 
Ranveer:come and talk to me Ishani. Enough of this distance between us. Burst out in anger and accept that you were not happy in seeing me with other woman. (he had a waiting face).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update but no ishani, ranveer today devarsh what he do now waiting for next thanks for pm
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update soon di..😭
I want to see their talk.. Ishani's anger.. RANVEER'S consolation..update soon..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shocking that devarsh and rageshwari are joining hands to go against ishveer.oh no.wishing devarsh's redemption track.he id destroying himself like a fool  these two can't learn any lesson.nirbhay ritika temple scene was lovely.ranveer is hurting ishani too much to make her admit that she is jealous. I feel sad
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode, darling.
Waiting for the next.😉😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for the update.
No Ishveer in this episode but still very interesting episode. What are Devarsh and Nirbhai's mother are planning to do?
Update soon.
😉😛