Originally posted by: mayyo

Update aaj hi hog, promise!

After my little one sleeps...

Yey...
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😃
edited

Wow!

There were so many things happening here; it was a voyage of sorts!

Geet feeling guilty of causing him pain; beating herself over it.

Raya and Ananya came at the right time for her.

Somewhere she lacks conviction in herself but her friends agreeing with her helped her get over at least half the pain.

It is a purity of her heart that she wants to apologize to him though she does not entirely believe she was wrong. My little fence dweller, lol.

The scene that stole my heart was when she fell in love with the babys eyes. Haiye! And he just had to walk in and see her like that!

How many hurts can a heart hold, how many dreams that never came true?

I feel for him! Yes I know no one asked him to fall in love but how was the heart to know?

Despite it all they work together well. He is proud of her and that also shows the depth of his love.

He opens up to her about his victory and for a moment everything is forgotten in happiness.

The abyss of pain when she gets hurt and then when she calls him Sir, ooh you made me senti Mari. I want to put my arms around him and tell him it is going to get better. If Geet doesn't want him I am here, lol.

Try as he wants it can't break the pull he feels for her.

I am glad he ignored her for a while in between.

It made her think of him and realise she wants him around.

Can we dance at an apology dinner?

Maan n me of course, lol, Geet ko fence pe rakhte hai.

I love this update and the story.

please continue soon.Edited by dqno1 - 6 years ago
SheenGcian thumbnail
Thanku for the Extraaa long update Mayyam ðŸ¤—
Story kahan se kahan pohnch gai ðŸ˜³
Maan n geet, they shared one unusual relation .. pal me tola pal me masha ðŸ˜³
Love the way, how he appreciates her but not directly.. and Geet understands his unsaid words ðŸ˜³
Loved to see Maan in childlike manner.. dancing and jumping in the puddle.. then wo sab.. felt bad for geet for the first time ðŸ¥º
Now he's taking her for apology dinner.. 
Waiting for next update .. ek masoomana sa sawal hai 
Will their ship ever turn into Relationship ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update. I liked that Raya and Anaya could tell something was off with Geet and they made things better by allowing her to speak about it. Also liked that she took the initiative to apologise to Maan and he was taken aback by it. Their dancing in the rain moment was perfect until Maan's reaction but I loved the way he tried to redeem him. Fantastic job as always. Looking forward to what is in store next.  
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Thank u for long update.   Update was super awesome ... relation is moving ahead with stormy past knocking the door agn and agn leaving them with pain ...aww,Maan is adorable gentleman and feel sad to c him battling with inner demon s...loved it ...will b waiting for dinner may b little more confrontation...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's a extra long update thanks for it...
Geet felt bad for her behaviour and tried to apologize maan and she did too ...But seems like maan wasn't sry for what he did ...I can't understand maan...He loves geet insanely wasn't he!!!???He praised her before ranbir and indirectly have credit to her yet before geet he seems she is not of his concern...I guess maan is saving himself from pain yet giving geet taste of pain...
The dance in rain is too cute but yet their past stood knocking at their moment...
I just hope geet start feel for maan...She did feels attracted towards him but I want maan feelings reciprocate by geet in every way...
Will b waiting
docgurti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everything comes to you at the right time... And probably this is the time for them... 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely long update. Geet apologises for her behaviour even though her friends feel that he deserves it. But being a friend it was a big no. In fact she feels lighter for doing it. 
Maan had gone back to the jovial person and everything was getting back on track and then bang! Well atleast this time Maan realises and apologises. No matter how much they both hurt the other person, they still can't stay away from each other.