Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 648
Ishani as soon as Ranveer went inside the washroom was thinking about what Ranveer said to her and feeling that Ranveer has moved on from her she was having a worried face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's phone in the lamp table and to herself with a cute jealousy face):Let me see his phone and check what he has talked with that Elena(telling it she got up from the sofa and walked to the lamp table and then she took Ranveer's phone in her hand and typed his password and clicked OK were the phone displayed as wrong password were Ishani seeing that to herself):Ranveer has changed his password too. He is thinking to keep his phone secured from me also.(thinking that Ranveer has changed overnight with a silent worried face she kept the phone in the lamp table and then she saw the washroom door with a worried face and she sat in the bed next to Raagini and had a silent face).
Ranveer in the next 35 minutes came out of the washroom wearing a Blue jean pant and cool orange shirt were wearing it he came out of the washroom drying his hair with the towel were he was smiling happily were Ishani who was having silent face as soon as Ranveer came out she saw Ranveer with a quiet face were Ranveer was happily drying his hair with the towel were after a while he dropped the towel in the dressing table and he started to comb with hair with the comb were Ishani saw him with a what to do face were Ranveer without seeing her got ready and then in the next 10 minutes he made himself ready and he saw himself a final check and then he walked around the bed and then he came to the lamp table and then he took his phone from the lamp table and then putting the phone in his pant pocket and then saw Ishani who was sitting in the bed seeing the floor were seeing her with a smile. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):hmm having this much jealous in heart but a word will not come out of her mouth that Ranveer I can't see you concentrating on other woman.(seeing Ishani a cute look and in a calm tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name and slowly raised her head and saw Ranveer with a not willing face): hmm
Ranveer:(seeing the clock and seeing Ishani):Now time is 11.45 Elena has said she will come by 12 o clock so let me go down and welcome Elena. (he expected Ishani to speak up now at least).
Ishani(with a silent face shook her head as okay):hmm okay..
Ranveer seeing her telling okay with a bit disappointed face and not showing it in his face he turned and started to walk towards the entrance of the room were he went to the entrance of the room and went out of the room and started to walk in the corridor were he walked in the corridor and came to the stairs and he got down in the stairs and then he came to the hall and walked in the hall and then he went out of the hall and then he walked in the outer corridor and then he went and sat in the swing outside and he saw the gate and waited for Elena to come. 
Ishani(thinking about Ranveer's words of going to welcome Elena with a cute child face anger to herself): He is going to welcome that Elena. My god what is happening in our life? I thought Ranveer will feel for our fight but no he didn't even take our fight seriously after that Elena came as his online friend. (with a bit anger increased face):Let me go and see who is that Elena?(telling it she got up from the bed and was about to walk).
When she was about to walk that was the moment Raagini cutely started to cry were hearing Raagini's cry Ishani stopped herself and turned and saw Raagini were Raagini was cutely hitting her face in the bed and was crying cutely. 
Ishani(immediately hearing Raagini's cry her face changed to a motherly affection and a light smile too came in her face):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice took her face from the bed and laying in the bed and raising her head alone and saw Ishani and then seeing Ishani with a puppy face she got up from the bed and sitting in the bed she showed her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and opened her hands to Raagini):Tk come to Mama..
Raagini immediately got up from the bed and she walked in the bed and came to bed corner and showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands and held Raagini close to her and kissed Raagini's cheek. Raagini getting Ishani's kiss cutely smiled now and hugged Ishani. 
Ishani(hugging Raagini):Tk come let Mama give you bath then let us go down and have your lunch itself directly okay?
Raagini(hearing it came out of the hug and seeing Ishani shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani smiled to Raagini and then she having Raagini in her hand and she walked to her cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and she took Raagini's towel and dresses in her hand and she closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom and then she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day. 
Ranveer was sitting in the swing and was seeing the gate were when it was exactly 12.05 were the gate was opened by the security were a car entered the gate were Ranveer seeing the car and getting its his office car had a smile in his lips were by that time car was entering the gate.
Ranveer(to himself): hmm Elena came..(he was waiting for the car to come till the house).
In the next 2 minutes the car travelling in the pathway of the house and came till the front of the house were the driver stopped the car in front of the house were Ranveer immediately got up from the swing and then he walked and went and stood near the wall of the outer corridor and saw his office car. As he was seeing the car back door was opened were a cute lady kept her leg down in the floor and then she kept her next leg down in the floor and then she got down from the car and she closed the car back door and then raised her head and saw RV mansion with a smile and then she saw around her were there was a constant smile in her lips always. She was cute in her free hair and the simple make up and simple earrings in her both ears showed her more beautiful were she was wearing a White leggings, white top with pink and yellow border and yellow shawl that was in her neck part and she was wearing the bangles in her both the hands and one of her hands was holding a Laptop near her. 
Ranveer(seeing Elena and then with a friendly smile in a normal tone):Elena..
Elena(who was seeing the house here and there hearing her name turned in the direction from were the voice came and seeing RV there with a smile): RV sir..
RV(showing his hand like hi and with a smile):Tell the driver to wait here itself. 
Elena(shook her head as okay to RV and seeing the driver in the cab):Bhaiya wait here itself till I come back. 
Driver(seeing her through the open window of the car and shaking his head as okay):Okay madam..
Elena shook her head as okay to the driver and then she started to walk towards the house having the Laptop in her hand were she walked and came to the outer corridor and then she started to walk in the outer corridor of RV mansion and she saw Ranveer and then she started to walk towards him were Ranveer too started to wait for her with a light smile in his lips. Elena in the next few seconds walked and came and stood in front of RV with a smile in her lips. 
Elena:hello sir..
RV(smiling to her):hello Elena thanks for coming till my house 
Elena:Its okay RV sir for work only you called me know? For this why you need to thank me and you are the boss and I should abide by your words for sure. (showing her Laptop to RV):I have all the details you asked me in the Laptop sir. Shall we start the work?
RV(seeing her with a bit calm face): Elena let the work be a side. Let me tell the truth to you I didn't call you for working..
Elena(with a not understanding face):Not for working means?then why did you call me sir?
RV:Actually I have a small family problem now and for rectifying that problem only I called you. 
Elena(again with a not understanding face):How can I rectify your family problem sir?
RV:Let me tell you actually there was a problem between my wife family and my family and in that getting anger I scolded my wife and her family. Somehow I asked sorry to her family and they too forgave me but as I scolded my wife she is very angry on me. As wrong is too on my side even I too didn't know how to calm her and then only I talked to my father and told him my problem like one of our office staff problem and then thinking that its for my office staff My father told me a idea to calm down my wife. 
Elena(hearing what Ranveer is telling to her and in a calm tone):What idea?
RV:That is to make my wife jealous by acting like talking in the phone to other woman and to talk to other woman in front of her. Today morning too I acted like talking to you in the phone and she too got anger but still now she is not accepting that she is feeling jealous so only telling that you have some work and I told you to come to my home. I am sorry I should have not used your name like that but I don't have that much girl friends and all so only I thought you will help me.(with a cute pleasing face): you will help me in this know?
Elena(who hearing what all Ranveer said and smiled well and seeing RV):Sir surely I will help you.you would have told this to me in the phone itself. you could have not told me office work and all to make me come to your home. 
RV(smiling to her):Actually Elena I don't know whether you will be comfortable with this help or not so only I said its office work and told you to come. 
Elena:hmm okay fine sir what should I do now?
RV:Actually I acted like talking to you in the phone in front of my wife and after the phone call acting I told my wife sometime before that I got a friend named Elena in online and we shared our interests with each other in online chat and whats app and then when chatting only you told me that you are in Mumbai and you asked for our house address and I gave you the address and you told me you will be coming today. 
Elena(hearing it shook her head as okay with a smile):Okay then I should act like your online friend and make your wife jealous right sir?
RV:hmm exactly..(seeing her with a smile and then bit having a questioning face): you are will be okay with this know?
Elena(smiling with a emotional face):Sir you only helped me giving 2 lakhs when my mother needed heart surgery and because of your help only today my mother's heart is beating. For you surely I will do this small help?
RV:Come on Elena that was not a help I took care of my Employee's family that is it. If your family life is good only you will be okay with work also. So that is not help its protecting my employee during their bad times. 
Elena:But all won't get this type of boss know? We are proud to work with you sir. 
RV(smiling to her): Happy to hear this Elena. Tk now shall we go inside the house?
Elena:yes sure sir but before that tell me what you are going to do with me in front of your wife?
RV:Nothing big I am going to sit and casually talk with you and then you are going to have lunch with me then you can leave. 
Elena:hmm okay sir. 
RV smiling to her showed the way with his hand were Elena too started to walk were RV too started to walk with her towards the entrance of the house were they both walked towards the entrance of the house were they both finally entered the house were as soon as they entered Ranveer stopped himself and saw Elena. 
Ranveer:Elena ek minute..
Elena(hearing Ranveer's voice stopped herself and saw Ranveer):yes sir..
Ranveer(he got the Laptop from her hand and then he kept the Laptop in the table near the entrance door and then seeing Elena):Let the Laptop be here once you are leaving you take back your Laptop. 
Elena:hmm okay sir..
Ranveer(seeing Elena):See don't call me sir in front of my wife call me as Ranveer. 
Elena(shook her head as okay): hmm okay sir..(hitting her head with her hand cutely):Sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmm good. 
Elena(smiling and then thinking something and seeing Ranveer):If your wife has already seen me when she used to come to office means she could recognize me know?
Ranveer:you are Human resource head and we both itself rarely only will meet each other and my wife won't come to office often so she would have not seen you before. When my wife was working in my office you were not working in our office after she stopped working only you joined our office. 
Elena(with a smile):your wife worked in our office?
Ranveer:haan before our marriage it was a coincidence she was working as my staff in processing department. You won't have that much touch with processing department so that you would have not know about my wife working in our office before our marriage. 
Elena:Haan today only I am knowing about this of your wife working in our office. But when your wife has come to our office few times some of our staffs has showed her to me and has said she is RV's sir wife and from distance I too have seen her. She is very beautiful.
Ranveer(smiling to her):Haan not only in her looks in heart too she is so beautiful only. 
Elena:that is so nice sir..Okay sir shall we enter the house?
Ranveer: Haan sure..
Ranveer smiling to her started to walk inside the house were they started to walk in the hall were walking they came to the middle of the hall were Ranveer walked to the stairs and then coming to the stairs he started to get in the stairs were Elena too started to get in the stairs were they both got in the stairs were they both then came to the corridor and Ranveer started to walk towards their room were Elena too walked along with him. 
Raagini was fresh after the bath were cutie pie was wearing a cute light orange little shirt and little pant and she was standing in the bed were Ishani was making Raagini's make up so quickly were she then finally combed Raagini's hair and keeping Raagini's comb in the make up kit of Raagini in the dressing table and then came to Raagini and took Raagini in her hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):That is it baby you are done. your papa has said his new online friend is coming let us go and see who that girl is(she had a anger mixed jealous face and then calming her down and seeing Raagini):And then let Mama feed lunch to you
Raagini(seeing Ishani's mixed reaction with a cute not understanding face shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani giving a made up smile to Raagini started to walk towards the entrance of the room were she walked and went to the entrance of the room and then she came out of the room and kept two steps in the corridor were by that time Ranveer and Elena came and stood in front of her were Ishani too stopped seeing them. 
Ranveer(who didn't expect Ishani will come now itself and having a light smile in thoughts): hmm coming to room only I thought to introduce Elena to you but you itself came out. 
Ishani saw Ranveer and then saw Elena were her eyes saw Elena from top to bottom with a silent look were she had a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Elena with a smile):Elena..
Elena(hearing it and seeing Ranveer controlling her not to call Ranveer as Sir and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing Ishani to her):This is Ishani my wife..
Elena(hearing it and smiling to Ranveer and seeing Ishani and giving a smile):Oh that is nice..(she showed her hand to Ishani):Hello Ishani, I am Elena Sharma..
Ishani(seeing Elena showing her hand to her and holding Raagini well in her one hand and then showing her other hand to Elena's hand and held Elena's hand and shook her hand with Elena's hand and then seeing Elena a jealous look and in a firm tone):Ishani Vaghela. 
Elena(smiling and taking her hand from Ishani's hand and smiling to Ishani):Ranveer told me about you so well. (seeing Raagini in Ishani's hand and smiling to Raagini):oh how cute baby..(she went near Ishani and took her hand to Raagini's cheek and caressing Raagini's cheek cutely)
Raagini(seeing Elena and smiling to her cutely):hmmm
Ranveer(seeing Elena and in a cute tone):She is my daughter only Raagini vaghela..
Elena(hearing it and seeing Ranveer and stood next to Ranveer and seeing Ishani's face and then seeing Ranveer): you are father to a child but really you don't look like a married man at all Ranveer. you are looking like a collage going boy only. 
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani were her face was getting anger like anything were seeing it and seeing Elena):Thank you Elena even you are looking cool like a collage going girl only. 
Elena:Thank you..
Ranveer(smiling to Elena and seeing Ishani and showing Elena): I told you know Ishani my online friend. She came as she said and you both got introduced to each others. Are you going down Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a hurt face now):To give Raagini's lunch I am going down. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk take her down..(seeing Elena):Elena come with me let me show you my room. 
Elena(shook her head as okay):okay ..
Ranveer smiled to Elena and started to walk crossing Ishani were Elena too started to walk with him were they both walked towards their room and Ranveer entered their room and Elena too entered behind him were Ishani turned and saw both of them entering inside their room with a worried face were she was not knowing what to react to these things that is happening. 
Raagini(as Ishani was seeing their room touching her cheek with her tiny hand):mama..
Ishani(feeling Raagini's touch and hearing her voice turned and saw Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini:Kana..
Ishani(hearing Raagini asking for food shook her head as okay by making up herself):Tk let us go ..(telling it with a hurt face she started to walk towards the stairs were she walked and came to the stairs and got down in the stairs and then she came to the hall and then she walked in the hall towards the dinning area to feed Raagini's lunch).
Ranveer and Elena entered Ranveer's room were Ranveer showed his hand to the sofa and saw Elena with a smile were Elena smiling to Ranveer and she went and sat in the sofa were Ranveer too sat in the sofa leaving some space from her and saw her with a smile. 
Elena(seeing Ranveer):I think your wife is so much hurt sir? her face is itself telling that. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a emotional face and shook his head as yes): Haan I know she is hurt but I want her to express her anger to me. Then only her heart will become light. She said me that she won't mind me here after and she was not talking to me also properly but after making this jealousy drama only she is some what talking to me. 
Elena(smiling to him):Of course sir woman can bear anything in this world but they can't bear their husbands going with other woman. Surely see today your wife will be clarifying all the fights and will be back to you. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):So nice words If there words come true I am the happiest person in this world. 
Elena:It will come true sir. A woman only will know about another woman heart. To the extreme I saw your wife her eyes may even fire me with her looks itself to that extreme she is having jealous and anger on me.
Ranveer:Haan she is having it but she is not letting it out in words. let me wait(he took a deep breath and seeing her):Wait here let me bring some juice for you. 
Elena:Its okay sir I don't want..
Ranveer:Arrey for the first time you have come to my home. Please be here let me come..
Elena:Tk ..(telling it she gave a smile to Ranveer).
Ranveer too smiling to her and then he got up from the sofa and he started to walk to the entrance of the room and going to the entrance of the room he came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor to go down. 
Elena(as soon as Ranveer went from there with a smile in her lips in thoughts):RV sir helped so much during My mother's heart attack for doing her surgery.Today god gave me a chance to help RV sir If my help is useful to him and his wife too get back to him means I am the happiest person today. (she had a happy smile).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update thanks for pm
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update, dear
😃😉😊
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...eagerly waiting for next update..
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
So nice behaviour of Ranveer. Ishaani is very hurt. I want to hear her confession to Ranveer and their romantic reconciliation. I think 18+ episode will be very suitable. ðŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
I like the personality of Elena. She is really very helpful. Ranveer helped her family once and now she is very grateful to him.😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is really working hard to make ishani jealous.for that he wants help from his staff Elena. wonder what will be her reaction.ranveer made ishani believe that he has found solace in the online friend Elena.poor ishani is shattered thinking that ranveer has moved on.ranveer please add fuel to the fire and hurt ishani.feeling sad.nice choice of actress as Elena 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes ranveer is working really hard to make Ishani jealous for that he is 
taking the help from his staff Elena 
let us see what is going to be Ishani's reaction 
yes Ranveer somehow made Ishani believe that he has found solace in the 
online friend Elena 
Pity Ishani is shattered thinking that Ranveer has moved on 
hmm surely Ranveer will add fuel to the fire and hurt Ishani 
sorry to make you feel sad 
happy that you liked my choice of actress as Elena
keep reading 
😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROYALRED

Nice update thanks for pm

Hi Tiwari
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Very nice update, dear

😃😉😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update...eagerly waiting for next update..

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉