Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi my dear Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
It's ok dear. Work is always important. Update when you have time.
Like the current turn of events.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are fine 
thanks for understanding dear 
surely when I have time I will update it dear 
glad you liked the current turn of events
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 647
Ranveer as soon as Ishani went out of the room in jealousy thinking about the cute behavior Ishani feeling jealous brought a smile in his face were he then smiling to himself and then he went and sat in the bed were sitting in the bed with a cute thinking face he thought about the next idea of Kailash. 
FLASHBACK..
Kailash: Ask your staff to act like talking in the phone to his female collage mate or some other woman. This will boost up his wife jealousy and then after that If your office staff get some chance to talk with any woman in front of his wife he can talk to her. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(thinking about Kailash's words and then to himself):So next idea of Baba is to act like talking in the phone to some woman in front of Ishani. Next to that I want to talk to any woman in front of Ishani. (thinking these two things he slowly laid down in the bed and rested his head in the pillow and saw the roof of the room and thought of what to do were in thoughts):What to do to execute these plans now? In collage days too I never had that much girl friends and all. My girl friend and lover was Ishani only so that I never get close to any other girls in my collage too. If I act like talking in the phone to some lady means Ishani will surely get to know that I am acting only because she very well know I don't have that much girl friends.hmm what to do now?(he took his hand to the lamp table and then he took his phone and then laying in the bed itself he saw his phone and he started to operate his phone and then he started to see his contact list one by one).
Ranveer was seeing the contact list for next 10 minutes were at the end of the 10th minute a name in the contact brought a smile in his lips. 
Ranveer(seeing the name of the contact and the number and he got up from the bed and he sat in the bed and then thought about a idea for a while were getting a cute idea immediately he to himself):hmm my office staff Elena Sharma she is working as the human resource head in my office. hmm I am sure in this matter she will help me with my idea too. (he immediately saw his phone display and then he took Rishab's number and he dialed to Rishab and then he kept the phone in his ears and then he heard the ring and he waited for Rishab to pick the call).
Rishab(picking the call):Hello sir..
RV:Rishab today I won't be coming to office. 
Rishab:hmm okay fine sir. Today you don't have any meeting so no problem sir. 
RV:hmm okay fine today Elena sharma has come to office?
Rishab:Haan she has come sir few minutes back only she saw me and wished good morning to me and she went to her seat. Why you are suddenly asking about Elena sir?
RV:Wo actually I want to discuss with her about the manpower we will be needing by next financial year so to discuss it only I asked you whether she has come to office or not. Anyways let me call her and tell her to come to my home and being in the home let me discuss with her. 
Rishab:hmm okay sir(he cut the call).
Ranveer took the phone from his ears and then he saw the phone and he took Elena's number and then he dialed to her number and then he kept the phone in his ears and he heard ring were he waited for Elena to pick the call. 
Elena(picking the call):Hello RV sir,
RV(with a smile): Elena
Elena:tell me sir..
RV:Elena actually I want to discuss about the man power we need to hire by next financial year. For that I would require this year hiring details and the number of current employees in our office and then let us discuss the future man power needed. 
Elena:Okay sir I have all the details you asked in my Laptop shall I come to your room now sir?
RV:No no I am not in my cabin in office. I am in home today. I want you to come to my home today. Can you?
Elena:Sure sir If boss tells means surely employees need to come sir. Tell me sir when should I be in your home?
RV:Now time is(seeing the clock in the wall and getting the time is 10.45 and then in phone):Elena be in my home by 12 o clock. 
Elena:Yes sir let me come. 
RV:See you board the office cab and then come in office cab to my home. you can have your lunch in my home today. 
Elena:That is okay sir why you need to strain yourself?
RV:Arrey you are coming for office work till my home then for you I too need to treat you well know?
Elena(with a smile):Okay fine sir.
RV:hmm okay come to home by 12 o clock. office cab driver knows my home so well so that there won't be any problem to you. He will drop you in front of my home. 
Elena:hmm okay sir.Meet you soon. 
RV: hmm okay(he took the phone from his ears and then he cut the call and then had a smile in his lips).
Ishani sitting in the bed of her room and was thinking about Ranveer admiring Sunny Leone in TV and was having a silent face were few seconds she was having a not minding face were again changing her thought her heart was feeling jealous as Ranveer is not seeing her and he is seeing Sunny. Thinking these things itself for few minutes
Ishani(to herself making herself strong):Tk let me go and see whether Raagini woke up or not. If I see Raagini means My thoughts will get diverted. (she telling it she got up from the bed and she went to the mirror and saw her face in the mirror and she wiped the tears that were still in her cheeks and she wiped her tears well with her hands).
Ranveer(to himself): hmm now need to act like talking in the phone to a woman in front of Ishani.She went out of the room don't know where will be she now?(thinking well and then to himself):Where ever she goes she will come to our room only know let me wait for her(thinking it having a smile he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he sat in the bed well and rested his head in the head rest and closed his eyes).
Ishani making her face fine by seeing herself in the mirror and then she walked to the door of the room and then she unlocked the door and then she opened the door and then she came out of her room and she started to walk in the corridor towards Amba's room. She walked and went to Amba's room were the room was already open were she standing in the entrance of the room saw Amba reading a Hindi newspaper. She then saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed cutely. 
Ishani(standing in the entrance of the room):Maa..
Amba(hearing Ishani calling her and took her eyes from the newspaper and seeing Ishani and with a smile): Ishani come in..
Ishani(with a smile came inside the room and seeing Amba):Jai shree Krishna Maa. 
Amba:Jai shree Krishna(seeing Raagini): you came to see Raagini?
Ishani(seeing Amba): Haan Maa came to see her only but she is sleeping so well it seems. 
Amba:Haan yesterday night she was playing so well with me and Baba then she slept by 12 o clock only in the night. 
Ishani(smiling to Amba):Tk Maa let me take Raagini now when she wake up you don't want to walk and come to our room to give her. 
Amba(smiling to Ishani); hmm she will wake up in few minutes know?after waking up she will search for you only so take her Ishani.
Ishani: hmm okay Maa(telling it she saw Raagini in the bed and bend and took Raagini in her hands carefully and then she made Raagini to rest her head in her shoulders and seeing Amba):Maa had your breakfast?
Amba:hmm Mala brought it Ishani I had my breakfast. 
Ishani:Tk Maa take rest let me go now.
Amba:hmm tk
Ishani giving a smile to Amba and she started to walk from there were she having Raagini who was sleeping well in her shoulders walked and came out of Amba's room and she walked in the corridor towards their room were in the next few minutes she came to their room and she entered their room were Ranveer who has closed his eyes and rested his head in the head rest hearing the food steps immediately opened his eyes and saw in the room were now Ishani was walking around the bed and she came to the other side of the bed and she bent and was making Raagini to lay in the bed were Ranveer now saw both Raagini and Ishani were Ishani making Raagini comfortably to sleep in the bed and then took a pillow and kept the pillow on the side of Raagini and then she stood well were Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani too saw Ranveer with a cute anger face were Ranveer again gave a smile to her were Ishani with the same silent anger face walked around the bed again and she came to the other side of the bed and walked to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa silently were Ranveer seeing Ishani has sat in the sofa immediately brought a naughty smile in his lips were he immediately took his phone from the lamp table and then he operated the phone and he made the phone to be in silent mode. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):When I am acting like talking in the phone If another call comes means I will get caught to Ishani. So its precaution to put the phone in the silent mode and then act like talking in the phone. 
Ishani(sitting in the sofa with a silent face saw Ranveer were seeing Ranveer sitting in the bed still in his night pant and t-shirt and in thoughts):He is not at all in a idea to go to office today I think. 
As Ishani was thinking about it Ranveer acted like he is dialing some number in his phone were then he kept the phone in his ears showing the back side of the phone to Ishani were he waited for a while were Ishani was seeing him with a silent cute anger face were she then tried to relax her face from anger face were that was the moment. 
Ranveer(in phone):Haan Elena..
Ishani who was about to relax her face reaction hearing the name Elena saw Ranveer with a listening face. 
Ranveer(in the phone smiling happily): Haan Elene as you were chatting with me yesterday night and today morning till now in What app suddenly I wanted to hear your voice so only I called you. (he paused like he is hearing other person talking on the other side).
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling with a bit doubtful face and in thoughts):Who is this Elena? when I heard this name I thought it would be his employee but he (bit changing her face to anger):Wants to hear that Elena's voice for that he is calling her and talking.To employees he never behave like this know?Then who is this Elena?
Ranveer(in the phone):Anyways Elena as you told me that today by 12 o clock you are going to come to my home I didn't go to office also today. I am waiting for you. 
Ishani(hearing it and with a not understanding face):What is happening to Ranveer?
Ranveer(in phone):When you said that you will be coming to my home today in the morning from that moment I am keep on smiling I am not able to control my smile. Because of you I am so happy Elena. I had lot of tension in my home but after you talked to me I am so happy. Here after you are enough for me to make me happy. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is talking and in thoughts): Oh so because of this Elena only he was smiling this much. And what the hell words he is using to this girl she is enough for him to make him happy. How dare you Ranveer?
Ranveer(in the phone):Okay Elena come to my home today let us spend time with each other.(after a while): hmm bye..(telling it he took the phone from his ears and he acted like cutting the phone call and then he kept the phone in the lamp table and then he got up from the bed and he stood in the floor and saw Ishani).
Ishani was seeing the floor and was breathing bit heavily were she was having the eyes like the eyes may cry any time were now her ears were hearing what all Ranveer talked in the phone were thinking it she was getting anger were though her attitude wanted her to control her anger and be without minding the activities of Ranveer but the heart that really loves Ranveer was getting disturbed to the extreme when Ranveer is seeing other woman or talking to other woman. 
Ranveer(seeing the way Ishani is breathing cutely in anger were he with a smile went to the sofa and he sat in the sofa next to Ishani and then in a calm tone): Ishani are you okay?
Ishani(hearing it and without to her control she turned to him and seeing him with anger):Who is Elena?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and with a cute face):you heard the conversation of mine in the phone?
Ishani:(hearing the question of Ranveer and then lowering her anger and seeing Ranveer with a made up face):as I was here your voice fell in my ears. 
Ranveer(thinking to make fun of her and with a smile): you said me that you won't mind what ever I do but suddenly what happen when did you change your decision to mind me?
Ishani(hearing these words from Ranveer and then managing herself and with a woman attitude):Actually as you were speaking in phone that words fell in my ears so only I asked you. Other than that I don't mind you.(telling it she saw other side).
Ranveer(seeing the side face of Ishani were her cute white cheek and the pink lips that are wanting to scold him was making him admire her a lot were having a smile in his lips): Anyways though you have decided that you won't mind me but at least thinking you as my good friend I wish to share you few things about Elena. yesterday in the mid night I woke up and when I woke up you were sleeping well but I was not getting sleep due to our fight so I took my tablet and started to search for peace making ways in Internet. There I got to know the idea of getting online friends and I went to a website where we can make online friends through chats and like that only I got Elena.She started to chat with me in the night and we exchanged numbers and we started to chat in whats app and we shared our interests with each other and then again in the morning too we chatted with each other and then finally she told me she is in Mumbai only and she asked for our house address and I gave our house address and she said she will be coming today by 12 o clock to our house. I even told her that today she can have her lunch in our home. 
Ishani hearing what Ranveer is telling saw him with a what to tell face were she never thought Ranveer will try to make up a girl friend through online.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Thanks Ishani..
Ishani(hearing the thanks):thanks for what?
Ranveer:Because of the fight we had between us only I got Elena as my friend know? so only here after Elena is more than enough for me to share my feelings, be friend with, to smile happily. Tk let me get ready and go down to welcome Elena when she comes(telling it he got up from the sofa and he walked to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and then he took his dresses and towel in his hands and he closed the cupboard and he entered the washroom to take bath).
Ishani who heard what all Ranveer said had a sad face were she didn't know what to react to the way Ranveer has got a friend in online and the way he is happy to be with that girl.She didn't know what to react to Elena coming home today too. 
Ishani(in thoughts):This will be true only now a days getting online friends is not that much tough and all. So Ranveer has moved on from me..(thinking it her eyes had tears).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
after a long Time I'm reading this ff.It is really awesome I loved it thanks for the pm
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update waiting for next what will happen thanks for pm
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, very interesting update.
Can't wait for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for update.
Now Ishaani is really jealous. I laughed a lot when Ranveer told Ishaani that he had made acquaintance with a girl through the Internet. Now let's see Ishaani's further reaction. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful n Lovely update Sakshi πŸ˜³Update next soon πŸ˜Š
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
Like the episode a lot.
Ishaani is worried about her marriage now. She can't see Ranveer with other women.
Now Ranveer is going to bring his so-called girlfriend to his house.
Update soon
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Hi 

after a long Time I'm reading this ff.It is really awesome I loved it thanks for the pm

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
glad you read the story after a long time
glad you liked it 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰