Dev Mehek Meera and Amod ...deadly combination s

PM1774 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I do not know why but I have the gut feeling that Dev will settle Meera with Amod. Amod really seems to like Meera...shows on his face.
Dev is still in so much love with Mehek...that day when he woke up with Johara appa shouting his name he got up saying Mehek...he was sleeping on that mark as if he was sleeping hugging her.

Ashish is really good in acting...I really like Jayashree...Johara,Sumona Puja and Amit dolawat...I also like madu and avi...Damle is also so cute...nice series after many days...this show shd get more Trp and actors should get award for such an amazing...concept series...direction is also really nice...so is the dialogues.
Amazing 
Edited by PM1774 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Dev is one of the better Indian crime/thriller series but eventually it's desi so makers will definitely go for a typical romantic angle between Dev-Meera...I'll be surprised if their ending is otherwise. Personally, I'm not a big fan of romance in thrillers.
Agreed! The show deserves more TRP's.
Btw does anyone recall Special Squad? It's main protagonists had similar past stories I.e FL was a single Mother with 1 son and ML's wife + daughter were killed. Edited by zaniax - 6 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Dev is one of the better Indian crime/thriller series but eventually it's desi so makers will definitely go for a typical romantic angle between Dev-Meera...I'll be surprised if their ending is otherwise. Personally, I'm not a big fan of romance in thrillers.
Btw does anyone recall Special Squad? It's main protagonists had similar past stories I.e FL was a single Mother with 1 son and ML's wife + daughter were killed.

You are right.
There are many things which resembled with other shows.
Crime and thriller portion is nice but romantic part is common.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Special squad🥺 god damn what I won't give to have that back! The entire cast was lit AF+ story, execution, forensic side . Fadu show that was.
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

Special squad🥺god damn what I won't give to have that back! The entire cast was lit AF+ story, execution, forensic side . Fadu show that was.

Yup, it was truly cult and everyone I noe loves that show 😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zaniax

Btw does anyone recall Special Squad? It's main protagonists had similar past stories I.e FL was a single Mother with 1 son and ML's wife + daughter were killed.

it also resembles arjun star plus's show . in arjun her wife was killed by his enemy and His bff blames him for her death same here amo blames dev for mehek's death just story.of death is different.
again where meera was caught by dev for seeing his and mehek' pic is same like arjun where he caught riya reading about his wife's death and then scolding and angry.

special squad was awesome.. love that show fl ml everyone..❤️
zaniax thumbnail
@Eternity..oh really? I haven't watched Arjun..will check it out
SS cast was awesome! Unfortunately, the actress playing fl commited sucide.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is more like a cop show trope, the male lead needs to have dead wife /dead gf for the angst 😆 what irks me about this trope is that it gives free pass to guy who behaves like a bitch to everyone in his angst. Arjun was a major ass to everyone uncaring about law, system, seniority or civility. Dev is grouchy and don't let people in, on other hand Aryan had that raw nerve whenever someone would touch it (except Deepika and Shai) he would explode (bomber) and agent raghav was good to everyone. What makes dev Interesting is Ashish doing the small things, like look at someone at judgy way, eyeroll, his interaction with apa Avi Meera and amod, his making tea and making face when it's not good, him in boxer, etc. 

Don't know if anyone saw here the Mentalist? Even Jane had a dead wife but he was never an ass. That along with Aryan is my counter argument to this angsty nasty hero stuck in pain bs. Just cause you are in pain it don't give free pass to you to be rude to others, they have their share of issues too. 

Not sure what triggered this essay. 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
bhanu uday did an awesome job in Special squad 😳
i loved the both the main leads in SS.Their jodi was just wow ❤️

That's why i also want Dev with meera.They are couple goals 😳
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
look to other colors shows trps with high budget content still not so much but Dev This is finest show n watever Trp its getting especially at such late night Slot plus show is very simple nkt glamorous like show high locations romance Big houses Parties clothes weddings like other tv serials still its getting fair good Trp its commendable. Such Show is unique should be made a daily show for viewers. 
kudos to whole Team for bringing good show.