adorableshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mehek is the one who killed swamiji.. i was just going through some of the old promos and i noticed that in one of the promos they showed a girl's eyes who killed swamiji and i felt it was mehek..
May be she was some kind of spy or she had some motive behind meeting dev
What is ur opinion guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am 100% sure mehek is the one who killed swami ji. 
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yo 

Even i belong to the same  club.
When I first suggest the whole Mehek is a spy theory  it was just a speculation 
but now more or less it has turned into a fandom theory.
But the swamiji seemed kind why kill him even.
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From the very first episode Mahek's body language, voice modulation is of a seductress and sometimes a of a manipulating, cunning, con woman and days we are given enough substances to believe she was a spy and she had her hands in Swami's murder. 
The latest episode where She first met Swamiji got us thinking that Swamiji himself was not the one what he shows. His look was creepy and Mahek's tears felt fake. 

I myself believe Mahek was grey, now arsenic grey or light grey, time will tell. But every episode is narrated by Mahek and she keeps calling My Dev. I somehow started feeling  that they will make her victim of a very huge conspiracy and her deeds will be white washed to some extent. 
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

From the very first episode Mahek's body language, voice modulation is of a seductress and sometimes a of a manipulating, cunning, con woman and days we are given enough substances to believe she was a spy and she had her hands in Swami's murder. 

The latest episode where She first met Swamiji got us thinking that Swamiji himself was not the one what he shows. His look was creepy and Mahek's tears felt fake. 

I myself believe Mahek was grey, now arsenic grey or light grey, time will tell. But every episode is narrated by Mahek and she keeps calling My Dev. I somehow started feeling  that they will make her victim of a very huge conspiracy and her deeds will be white washed to some extent. 

@red..ditto thoughts ..infact pooja in the beginning said that she will remain till the end of the show.you will see her side of story too..and she might play a double role too.  Don't know she said this to create a suspense or what but i feel this time again story will be little bit different than what we are assuming.

https://youtu.be/oB1J5-iScBA have you seen this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by purepunjabi - 6 years ago
AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am the first one who noticed that the girl in the promo was Mahek πŸ˜†
In fact, I commented about this on an other post of this forum πŸ˜Š
Edited by AnkurBaksi - 6 years ago
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

@red..ditto thoughts ..infact pooja in the beginning said that she will remain till the end of the show.you will see her side of story too..and she might play a double role too.  Don't know she said this to create a suspense or what but i feel this time again story will be little bit different than what we are assuming.

https://youtu.be/oB1J5-iScBA have you seen this..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I don't want Mahek or her duplicate to end up with Dev yaar! I just started loving Dev-Meera... πŸ˜­ I want Meera's past story !

@Bold: Dude, you just made my day! πŸ€ͺ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† Ashish is so damn mischievous and hot n the cozy Ashish-Sumona friendship πŸ˜³
preity_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkurBaksi

I am the first one who noticed that the girl in the promo was Mahek πŸ˜†

In fact, I commented about this on an other post of this forum πŸ˜Š

kaun sa promo? Link plz or WU πŸ˜³
AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

kaun sa promo? Link plz or WU πŸ˜³