Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@SS 🤗 I agree with each n every words of you ! 😳Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth
Guys, what do you think ?? Will we get all the rituals this time ?? Or only wedding ??
This time , GRAND WEDDING it is !Annika may prefer things small, simple and private , but ASSO deserves a grand wedding !I was not happy about how tiny and ordinary were the arrangements of the Shivika non-wedding during separation . I always wanted them to have a grand wedding .In fact at that time the proposal also was pretty much Pheeka , but I'm now so glad of the separation . It was needed for Shivay to learn to value Annika more than ever and start to openly show that appreciation in front of the world. I'm really glad that Ragini called for the media persons , because the insult and humiliation on separation day had also happened in front of the entire media.The proposal had to be public . It NEEDED TO BE PUBLIC. No way it should've been private.
Yea i was rooting for him too. Lets just imagine that they ended up together after this😆 ViRa forever!
U guys think shivaay being patient now aft precap😆May be they ll go all tham jaam like first wedding😳