Where is Rajat..where is CGM

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

We started to post our comments on ChandraNandini,to show our love and affection for Rajat.After the eighteen years leap, the story has taken completely another track having Bindusaar as the main lead

So many new next generation characters are introduced,all will be the same age as RT(he is just 26)

Even ,the yuvaraj takes part in investigating the crime ,happened in their kingdom,  ..knowing Amarya is behing the conspiracy, he started blaming Nandini

Day by day, they show CGM as half lunatic, ..we cannot tolerate to see him in this manner

Nandini's lost memory is upsurging little by little..but the funniest factor is..she herself believes that Nandini is the murderer

In the upcoming function ,C & N  may  see their shadows in water, and Dharma will see Bindusaar

We  often pleaded that RT should not be sidelined, but that has happened.

Where is Rajat? Where is CGM?

So no more to write...with heavy heart I put down my pen

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
looks like hereafter only bindu centered episodes...
I have doubts
who is Alice
Is she helena daughter
It is very painful to c cgm in devdas and sanyas look .
These days Nandini is shown as lunatic... I mean she is scared timid and always looks helpless... Bravery is inborn trait how can one forget that...?
yes Lalli nothing left to watch and write. .
siva06 thumbnail

Why was the story a failure
The worst scripting
inconsistent characterization
bad settings
illogical sequences
unrelated events
no proper usage of Arpit and Chetan
Chanakya was sidelined

Rajat and Swetha had given their heart and soul to upgrade the story
Now conveniently, they take them to the second place
Whom to blame? They are scapegoating  Rajat and Swetha for their failure..it is atrocious
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

looks like hereafter only bindu centered episodes...

I have doubts
who is Alice
Is she helena daughter
It is very painful to c cgm in devdas and sanyas look .
These days Nandini is shown as lunatic... I mean she is scared timid and always looks helpless... Bravery is inborn trait how can one forget that...?
yes Lalli nothing left to watch and write. .

YES Avantika..I completely lost hope..no point in discussion..feel like crying
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unbelievable rajat had two minutes and that too of a devdas wow it looks like ekta is inspired by shah jahans majnupan that's all i can say 
And bindu my what a spoil brat a rich guys son who was born with a silver spoon seventees hindi film plot father made from rag toriches and child behaves like a total brat he has no princely qualities nor manners to talk toa samrat and father who has been too good to him a son who cannotsee his fathers pain
Dharma and bindusar tiff does not make sense nandni was a princess so her attitude was perfect and the love hate was justified 
Joke of the day hamam more hamam 
I had enough 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not understand how CGm acting like majnu and devdas 
Is he not emperor anymore?

Reminds me of shah jahan after mumtaz death, when he came out of his room from mourning he had white hairs 

Here rajat looks same 6 pack abs and no white air or lines on forehead yet he speaks like a majnu 

And bindusar what a angry person he is? Why no one telling him nandini did not kill dhurudhara? Why he is suffering so much inside and outside thinking nandini killed dhurudhara? Instead this CGM raising hands on him and making him more hate nandini 

I think bindusar is also suffering like CGM but from wrong notions 

Chankya also keeping quiet in this mess - i thought he loved bindu like a grandchild? 

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I do not understand how CGm acting like majnu and devdas 

Is he not emperor anymore?

Reminds me of shah jahan after mumtaz death, when he came out of his room from mourning he had white hairs 

Here rajat looks same 6 pack abs and no white air or lines on forehead yet he speaks like a majnu 

And bindusar what a angry person he is? Why no one telling him nandini did not kill dhurudhara? Why he is suffering so much inside and outside thinking nandini killed dhurudhara? Instead this CGM raising hands on him and making him more hate nandini 

I think bindusar is also suffering like CGM but from wrong notions 

Chankya also keeping quiet in this mess - i thought he loved bindu like a grandchild? 

AS usual the script writers have so many confusions..WE can understand Bindu's corrent mentality..he thinks that he was cheated by his chotimaa and still then his father is mourning over a " murderer"
Is there not a single soul in the whole of Magadh empire to reveal the truth?
CVs want to keep him  in bad temper for running the show

The revelation of the truth to him will  be one of the climaxes of the story with Nandini gaining her memory

But we have lost our CGM..they have evacuated him from the story already..he is ready to come out with his luggage
Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
SoShy thumbnail
Yes where is CGM? Helena and a 16 yr old Bindusar are running the show (at the Mahal)?
And Nandini - Someone who lost memory sees a picture of herself at the palace yet decides she isnt Nandini? Isnt she even a little curious to find out if she is the Nandini they are looking for? Ask around when Nandini disappeared and how and try and connect the dots?

And Bindusar still thinks Nandini killed his mom - No one at that palace can tell him the truth? What's stopping them I wonder. 

If they need TRPs they need to make sensible tracks. 
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoShy

Yes where is CGM? Helena and a 16 yr old Bindusar are running the show (at the Mahal)?

And Nandini - Someone who lost memory sees a picture of herself at the palace yet decides she isnt Nandini? Isnt she even a little curious to find out if she is the Nandini they are looking for? Ask around when Nandini disappeared and how and try and connect the dots?

And Bindusar still thinks Nandini killed his mom - No one at that palace can tell him the truth? What's stopping them I wonder. 

If they need TRPs they need to make sensible tracks. 

Really there are so many dangling threads and there are quite a number of whys on viewer's part
C & N have come across each other so many times.Won't he recognize her mannerisms and body language
WE, on the streets identify our acquaintances from a distance by their walking style

The makers won't realize their loop holes and rectify their mistakes
That is the main reason for the downfall of TRP
BUT
We want the intelligent,bright and smiling CGM back
can they bring up TRP, by mere introduction of bankable actor like Siddharth..he should be supported with a proper storyline