Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
 Somehow  the chemistry  was missing in the hamam scene  today. The vibes between  Bindu and Dharma don't  seem to exist. CN had such strong vibes even when they were at each others throat. 
The few minutes of interaction  between  CN had more intensity than the gamma scene today. 
I wish the CVs put their heads together  and do some thing about it. Or is it too much to ask.

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sree96] Somehow  the chemistry  was missing in the hamam scene  today. The vibes between  Bindu and Dharma don't  seem to exist. CN had such strong vibes even when they were at each others throat. 
The few minutes of interaction  between  CN had more intensity than the gamma scene today. 
I wish the CVs put their heads together  and do some thing about it. Or is it too much to ask.

[/QUOTE]yes sree96..the emotional interaction between C & N is great and as you said even when they were at each other throats...the passionate emotional and physical attachment was lively and excited us...yet in the whole of yesterday's episode their romance was displayed silently and spiritedly 
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

No its not the same honestly I found it funny and to me they are too young wish they constrate on cn love story instead of cat and mouse game

Nothing great about maha episode 

Siddharth is too young to emulate his father's passionate love feelings...the makers have so much belief in Siddharth...want to project him as a master of all trades...can anybody come near our RT in all sorts of actions?
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all let me start by saying that the maha episode was great. The best part was the Bindusar and Dharma scene of course.

Secondly, my objection is that, you can't compare Siddharth to Rajat. Rajat has way more experience then Siddharth, and he's much older than him too. Obviously his scenes will be more "adult like" then Siddharth's. Also, I personally don't think Siddharth looks too young as Bindusar. I mean if you see his offscreen pics you won't believe it's the same person. However, with makeup he looks way more older than his age, perfect for the character he's playing. By the way, I think that the hamaam scene was more serious than romantic, as Bindusar was trying to get his revenge on Dharma, not romance her. And she gave it back to him good by standing up to him. Also, I don't think someone's acting should be ranked based on their romantic scenes.I have seen Siddharth's acting and know for a fact that he's a fantastic actor. He is really doing a good job playing his character, who he is totally opposite of in real life. And acting along side fabulous actors such as Rajat and Shweta, he has to work more hard to match them, which he is doing fabulously. Especially his angry young man scenes😊 Regarding Siddharth's charm, I can safely say that I haven't seen anyone more charming then Siddharth. But, that's my opinion, someone might consider Rajat to be more charming, and there's nothing wrong in it.

Rajat is a fabulous actor also, and I've seen him in multiple shows. To be honest, he was my first actual celebrity crush😳,which is why I started watching Chandra Nandni for him. At first I really enjoyed the show, but then it just became soppy😕 So I stopped watching it and kept up to date with it by reading it's episode written updates. Then Siddharth entered the show and I started watching it again, this time for him. So far I'm enjoying it, though I would like Chandra and Nandni to reunite quickly. In the end, everyone is entitled to their opinion😛

Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Maurya

, First of all let me start by saying that the maha episode was great. The best part was the Bindusar and Dharma scene of course.

Secondly, my objection is that, you can't compare Siddharth to Rajat. Rajat has way more experience then Siddharth, and he's much older than him. Obviously his scenes will be more "adult like" then Siddharth's. Also, I personally don't think Siddharth looks too young as Bindusar. I mean if you see his offscreen pics you won't believe it's the same person. However, with makeup he looks way more older than his age. By the way I think that the hamaam scene was more serious than romantic, as Bindusar was trying to get his revenge on Dharma. And she gave it back to him good. Also, I don't think ranking someone's acting should be based on their romantic scenes.I have seen Siddharth's acting and know for a fact that he's a good actor. Especially his angry young man scenes😊 Rajat is a fabulous actor also, and I've seen him in multiple shows. To be honest he was my first actual celebrity crush😳,which is why I started watching Chandra Nandni for him. At first I really enjoyed the show, but then it just became soppy😕 So I stopped watching it and kept up to date with it by reading it's episode written updates. Then Siddharth entered the show and I started watching it again, this time for him. So far I'm enjoying it, though I would like Chandra and Nandni to reunite quickly.

Mam..when we speak and write on a particular subject or person,it is because of our interest on them
I like your reasoning and the way you put things
We want to be rational..but as we love RT, we incline to be partial in our views(sometimes)
Siddharth is very good and definitely will upgrade TRP..but he has to go a long way to emote all types of sentiments
He is an added advantage to CN..but my point is..a beautiful love story was slaughtered to nothing
So ,to give a face lift, they have inducted Siddharth
It is heartening to see that RT's hard work and devotion were downplayed
Opinions differ and I enjoyed reading your reply

I am also enjoying CN very much and want to see it attain at least 400 episodes
Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
JannatNigam thumbnail
I agree with you. They did slaughter a perfectly good story with these strange twists. Although, I did hear that Ekta and Star Plus had gotten into a fight over Chandra Nandni. In general people were raising the question, as to whether Maharani Nandni was a real person or not. So the show was then announced to end. Then they brought Siddharth in to make things better or maybe as their last resort. I just hope the show doesn't end so soon, cause I want to watch Siddharth more. Fingers crossed.😛
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs.Maurya

I agree with you. They did slaughter a perfectly good story with these strange twists. Although, I did hear that Ekta and Star Plus had gotten into a fight over Chandra Nandni. In general people were raising the question, as to whether Maharani Nandni was a real person or not. So the show was then announced to end. Then they brought Siddharth in to make things better or maybe as their last resort. I just hope the show doesn't end so soon, cause I want to watch Siddharth more. Fingers crossed.😛

Yes ..it suddenly dawned on SP that Nandini is a fictitious character , and can no longer proceed with the love story...and the story was drowning constantly

Who can tolerate, Chandra going behind the non committed Nandini as a "friend", and their baby sitting Bindusaar
Finally all wake up from their high handedness and snobbism and were searching for a strong character..hence we have Siddharth

I am eagerly waiting for the show down between father and son,..it will be a pleasure seeing them in the same frame.
But my priority is their love story..on any account RT should not be sidelined..let them inter weave the story giving importance to both and want to see C & N together with Bindusaar

Negative elements occupy much space , leading us to zero tolerance..Ekta and SP want to prolong the episodes unnecessarily to spin up money 

JannatNigam thumbnail

I agree with you, I would like to see both Chandra & Nandni, as well as Bindusar & Dharma's story equally. I get that now the parents are old and the show wants to bring the new generation in. But, they can't completely finish or ruin the original characters. Sure they can make Bindusar & Dharma the main characters but they can't push Chandra & Nandni away like that. I mean they've been apart for 10 years now, let them reunite already. I mean they're neither showing Bindusar & Dharma's, nor Chandra Nandni's scenes correctly. Like at least show one of their scenes correctly.