Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shoppingfreak1

He's also a great human being. You should really try interacting with him on Twitter. Damn his voice!! So deep!😳

I don't have a twitter account ..if he interacts with his fans on a daily basis then that's great 😊
shoppingfreak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

I don't have a twitter account ..if he interacts with his fans on a daily basis then that's great 😊

Oh he does! He addresses his fans as Twamily  (Twitter Family)πŸ˜ƒ
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh he does! He addresses his fans as Twamily (Twitter Family)πŸ˜ƒ

hehe..that's cute 😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree he's just so perfecttt❀️
We all have RagNa on our account details. πŸ˜†

Just yesterday I was in poetic mode while describing Saru his eyes. LOL. And damn...I wanna hear his voice again. πŸ˜† so silky...
πŸ˜† Right...cannot get over RagNa ever β˜ΊοΈ
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't seen much of Ashish before but have known him as an actor..but m really liking him as Dev..he is a good actor with good looks n charming personality n a very catchy voice 😊

he was on a self-imposed break from acting for 4years, due to personal reasons.Maybe that's why.   Agree he is a good actor, most of us love him since EMA days. But more than that we all love him for the human being he is. One of a rare kind with heart of gold and mind of steel. 

P.S.: yes his voice is 

I don't have a twitter account ..if he interacts with his fans on a daily basis then that's great πŸ˜Š

He does interact with fans, they/we are his Twamily. But now keeps busier, so I won't say he interacts on daily basis  now. Though there was a time he was much much more active, almost replying to all fans. He still tries his best to connect with his fans on a closer level than other celebrities do. I'd say try your level best to get a reply, but always keep realistic expectations. Its practically not possible to reply to all tweets. but since its Ashish, we know he does checks all/most the tweets. Some of us from Twamily had received a reply from him. but once we do, it makes up for all. He is a good human being, a gem of a person. He'll never be unfair. 

Edited by chahat4u - 6 years ago
shoppingfreak1 thumbnail

hehe..that's cute 😊

I knowπŸ˜ƒ
shoppingfreak1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Just yesterday I was in poetic mode while describing Saru his eyes. LOL. And damn...I wanna hear his voice again. πŸ˜† so silky...
πŸ˜† Right...cannot get over RagNa ever β˜ΊοΈ

Tag me in that thread please!😳 I wanna readers
So deep! His voice just transforms me to another world.
Won't get over them ever.❀️