Happy friendship day to all

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Today is the day of friends and friendship who adore each other very much. Friends are those who will be with us to support and comfort in every time of need. Like other relationships friendship is also a precious part of our life.
We all different yet connected through this forum and love for BALH in which too a side of friendship shown between awesome foursome. The four became our favorite. Ram Vikram and Priya and Neha has one unique kind of friendship. It's their love which resulted us to stay in touch and form friendship among us.

So my all dear BALHIANS and RaYains always stay connected and enjoy this day with your friends. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
100% agree with you anchal di. we all belong to different parts of the country. some members r from outside India also. but this forum gave me many friends. like u, naseem di, jayeeta Mitra, Veena di, prajakta, arushi. Neel di and manyany more. even though it is not possible to comment on each n every post,,I try to comment as many as possible.
Balh rocks..this forum rocks..and our friendship rocks
moreover RASHI ki dosti ROCKS.. this forum rocks...our friendship ROCKS...GOD BLESS ALL...
Happy Friendship Day
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

100% agree with you anchal di. we all belong to different parts of the country. some members r from outside India also. but this forum gave me many friends. like u, naseem di, jayeeta Mitra, Veena di, prajakta, arushi. Neel di and manyany more. even though it is not possible to comment on each n every post,,I try to comment as many as possible.
Balh rocks..this forum rocks..and our friendship rocks
moreover RASHI ki dosti ROCKS.. this forum rocks...our friendship ROCKS...GOD BLESS ALL...
Happy Friendship Day

Totally agree with you dear 
Be in different parts but still connected with this forum and BALH 
And still will their as friends 
Edited by LovingRaYa - 6 years ago