Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks.  Love what you wrote about their desire overtaking all emotions👏

QUOTE=apolloartemis]
Very apt points! I especially liked how you pointed out that DevSena put the engagement ring that JalDev gave her on instead of giving it to Mahisha. also of note was that JD gave the ring to her and not Mahisha, its like when they are near each other a % of their brains shuts down and Varun Dev and Devsena 1.0's fierce, almost desperate desire to be together overwhelms their incarnations. 

[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
thanks😛

UOTE=Dreamful]Really nice post and great summary 😊 Definitely an exciting episode with a lot of things happening and new revelations. Lets see how the story unfolds from here 😊
[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks for replying. I love everything that you wrote..especially about Madhoo being the surprise element she is doing an astounding job..quite a difference between the Roja girl she portrayed..but even there she did portray a steely determination..here it is totally a wicked one

Originally posted by: Limo

Agree with every single point of yours. Thank you for penning your thoughts.

For me Madhu was the know surprise element, nevertheless, she held her own in both her shades. She conquered what she thought was hers and still continues to do so, the person she yearns currently is her stepdaughters would be husband. Silamban is a vulnerable man caught between his queen, his past history and the constant worry that his queen will not hesitate to cheat on him, like she did with him years ago. Abala pati... not a nice place to be.. also his paternal instinct is not as well formed as 1st Devasena's father.

M is definitely moving towards becoming possessive, one sided, psychotic lover. Circumstances panned out this way, yet she has a choice and she chooses to pursue Jaldev at any cost. I can empathise with her for now, I am unsure how I would react in the future, especially if she is a cause for D and J torment. She definitely appears to be helping D and J for now, e.g. the coin she threw got D and J closer (physically )

Marisa, although negative due to circumstances, has a strong screen presence. He has a good physique. His downfall will be his emotions. Last episode he was all concerned about D as his motive was to take Silamban to his pledged queen Siyala, today he got jealous and wants D for himself. Quick to change loyalty.. I am unsure of this trait.

Comical relief by the gradener... haha...

Arya versus Dravidian continue, the Clan A seem to be less inclined and bond by ethics. Gurushishya meeting and come what may, to get Clan D geographical area.. to the extent of making friends with enemies enemy..different from the first 8 episode. It started with influencing the toss of the coin to establish Aryawath at any cost.. and still continue. Remain to see how D and J transgress this with their star cross love.

D and J were a treat to see. Their love and atmasangini connection is slowly building. They complement each other in all emotions. Suspicion yet reverend for each other, a pull of concern when he is hurt summarise the depth of where it is going.

Can go on and on... throughly enjoyed the episode

gemini54 thumbnail
Chandrima a beautiful reply like always. loved, loved your interpretation of Jaldev message to his guru👏...it was indeed like he is being engulfed by the fire that is Devasena..where he needs the fire like he needs air

QUOTE=chandrima02]An apt post 👏. The episode was great, a complete package in itself. A couple of points from my end...

Silamban agreed that he also had got attracted to Sambhavija and, in turn, betrayed Siyala.

Mekhla seems to be already obsessed and has started her games.

Devsena got the FBs of her past life and was almost in a trance apparently. 

I am having doubts on Hahuma's powers now 😆. Neither she is aware of Padmavija's deception nor Varundev version 2.0's existence!! Strange!!

Mahisha has suddenly developed rights on Devsena in his imaginations and is aspiring to rule the D-clan. Surprising, since it's a matriarchal society and he seems to be a Dravidian only!!

What did VD actually mean in that message to Indramitra!! Was he talking about the fire of love & passion, which has transcended beyond the boundaries of death & time and being beyond his control, is threatening to engulf him!!

Last but not the least, for the first time post reincarnation, I noticed glimpses of Varundev in version 2.0; I am talking about the mannerisms. Hats off to RD for portraying two characters, having such stark contrast, with such finesse !!

I don't know what to mention about that maroon/red/orange archiopterix, which is functioning as the messanger!!

"to love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed"
      - Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
What can I say for this reply of yours other than it rocks⭐️

QUOTE=Lady_Macbeth]Great post . Loved reading it and also all the replies.
Being too exhausted and busy with real life has pushed me towards the stage where I've stepped back from overtly analyzing any thing and every thing , and thank God the story is also going fine and at a crisp pace too , so that I can lay back and just enjoy the story unfolding itself in it's beautiful complicated glory.
I'm happy that all the characters at this point are being portrayed as flawed human beings , with some grey shades , yet also humanity. 
Except Padmabhija of course  ! 😛
I think she made sure that Devasena grow up to be a strong capable warrior so that she can use her skills in the war field , like against that of Siala and Aryans , a sort of weapon and in today's episode we're already seeing glimpse of it.
It's like the same thing that Dayalini told Thangam , " We couldn't kill Devasena till the threat is curbed and the enemy is defeated. Or else , there won't be any kingdom left to rule over. " 
That's why she hasn't plotted to kill DS , since she still has use for her.
I guess Mekhla is her own daughter , since she always refers to DS as " Tumhari beti.. " but never mentions M , or never uses plural terms like , " Tumahri Betiyon ko.. " 
M is now totally obsessed with JD , and here Mahisha is determined to have the cake and eat it too. I loved his monolog , " I'm no body's slave. "
I don't like any body's puppet . I'd rather take a fiercely independent grey character than a puppet of Hahuma .
But it's ok , those things are being taken care of in the story slowly but surely. So hope remains.
JD-DS rocked the episode with whatever interaction they've , with their natural screen burning electric chemistry.
The dance was beautiful , nothing too OTT , choreography was great and both danced well and in tune.
The episode was a balanced one . Hoping to see such balanced episodes only , from now on.
[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks I love the difference in fire analogy you used👏..and you right that is what is going to destroy both of them..I don't know who it was but a fellow forum member spoke about this when they introduced Mahisha and his guru interaction..applause to them fo noticing it.

QUOTE=DevVarunChandni]Beautifully written👏👏...I think there is no difference between Mahisha and Mekhla . If Mahisha has Fire outside(now inside too) him Mekhla have fire inside herself..Both are leading to one thing...Destruction...I hope that Jaldev's Water power nullifies both of them...😳😳😳[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks 😳[
QUOTE=-Swetha-]@TM
Very well written by you, dear! :D
I hate Mahisha and Mekhla for trying to come in b/w JD![/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks😊...yes Jaldev has only one track mind..and no it is not aryan invasion but Devasena😉...he was even jealous thinking she will dance for Mahisha

QUOTE=Sonia_prc]Whoa u guys write so damn awesome!
Loving all d above points by each one of u❤️!
Perfectly penned down
Apt description of what happened in d epi..
It was fantastic!

JD is so sure about M he retorted sharply denying tht she's misunderstood as his mind is never on her.. 😆 
M looks dangerous she's started separating DS from JD although it worked d opp way...  ( did anyone notice the way JD held DS n DS reaction after a split second? Omg sorry but tht was so passionate sensually beautiful ☺️😛)

Reincarnation connect was Mindblowing..starting from handing over the ring to DS..DS wearing tht ring..DS choosing JD over mahisha 😆  n the way she asked him to dance with her.. She was still in trance..
 both don't remain JD n DS version 2 they unconsciously  turn into version 1 of themselves.. 

DS shaking hands while aiming JD n consequential worry then determining not to lose him was WOW
Well can't wait ...they shd have made this weekdays show..

[/QUOTE]
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks

QUOTE=braveheartdoc]Well written all the points👏
When I saw the scene where DS puts on the ring herself and Silamban announces that the engagement is through...I was like 😲 ...when did that happen?😆

This Silamban is really desperate to get Mahisha engaged to DS😛

But I loved the two dancing together👏

Nice post👏
[/QUOTE]