Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow it's our Cutie pie Raagini's birthday... Deep down i saw that coming didu... But i was more confused than being confident... That's y i thought maybe other surprise... I think it'll be our Cutie pie's 1st birthday celebration... So party to banta hai 🥳 🥳 .. ... Eagerly waiting to c how the celebrations will b celebrated... B safe & stay healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Now we know the great event of Ishveer. It's the birthday of cutie pie. Happy that Ranveer has come on time. Now they can enjoy their family moments together.
Waiting. For the next.
Update soon.
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine hope you are doing good 
hmm yes its our cutie pie birthday and Ranveer too came back on time and they 
can enjoy their family moments together
ya let me update the next 
take care 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

fabulous episode dear.
Update soon the next part. 😆

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi
Like the epispde a lot. Ranveer tells Ishaani about Sunny Leone. Ishaani became very jealous. Ranveer always mocks at Ishaani. Let's wish our Raagini happy birthday.
Update asap.
😉 😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer telling Ishani about sunny and Ishani 
becoming jealous 
yes Ranveer always mocks at Ishani 
ya let us wish our cutie pie happy birthday 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey dear
Excellent episode.
Keep safe. 😛

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep safe you too dear ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Wow it's our Cutie pie Raagini's birthday... Deep down i saw that coming didu... But i was more confused than being confident... That's y i thought maybe other surprise... I think it'll be our Cutie pie's 1st birthday celebration... So party to banta hai 🥳 🥳 .. ... Eagerly waiting to c how the celebrations will b celebrated... B safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes its our cutie pie birthday 
hmm now you can be confident Asif 
its the surprise its our cutie pie birthday 
its her 2nd birthday 1st birthday episodes are already done Asif
yes now its party time 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 628
As Ranveer and Ishani wished Happy Birthday to Raagini she was smiling seeing the color papers around her in the bed and then she saw both Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile. She immediately touched the papers that were in the bed with her tiny hands and started to play with it. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini...
Raagini(seeing the papers in the bed and playing and seeing Ishani):Mama(showing the papers in the bed):aye..
Ishani(with a smile got up from the bed bed stage and she sat in the bed next to Raagini and then held Raagini with her hands):Get up..
Raagini immediately hearing her mother's word got up from the bed and she stood in the bed and saw Ishani were Ishani held the both the shoulders of Raagini with her both the hands. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Today is your Birthday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Today is a special day for Mama and Papa. you came in our life two years back and you made our family complete. 
Ranveer(got up from the bed stage and then sitting in the bed and putting the empty popper in the bed and seeing Raagini):Haan baby you came to this house and changed everyone's life. you showed everyone what is love. you made Dadi, Dada, Baa and everyone happy in this house. 
Raagini(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani with a smile in her face were she immediately lovingly hugged Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(too hugged Raagini well and kissed Raagini's cheek):I love you baby..
Ranveer saw both Ishani and Raagini hugging each other with a smile in his lips were Ishani hugging Raagini for a while and then brought Raagini out of the hug and making her stand in the bed and seeing her. 
Ishani:Tk wait let us have some more celebration and then sleep.
Raagini saw Ishani with a cute innocent face were Ishani saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Ranveer bring the cake...
Ranveer shook his head as yes to Ishani with a smile and he got up from the bed and then he went behind the bed and then took a small cake in his hand and then he came back to the bed and he sat in the bed and kept the plate having the cake in the bed were that was a small cake with only one candle were Raagini saw the cake with a aww face..
Raagini(seeing the cake and seeing Ishani):Mama..(showing the cake with her index finger):Aye...
Ishani(giving a smile to Raagini):Haan cake for you only,Now its small cake let us cut this cake as your birthday has started but tomorrow evening when all our family is celebrating your birthday that time big cake okay?
Raagini(without understanding):hmmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani take the match box and knife. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer shook her head as yes): hmmm(she turned to the lamp table in her side and took the match box and plastic knife in her hand).
Raagini(as Ishani turned to take match box and knife saw Ranveer):Papa...
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile and held her hand and then made her to sit in the bed in front of the cake):Happy birthday my cutie pie.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmmm
Ranveer(with love for his daughter lowered himself and kissed Raagini's cheek):Love you baby..
Ishani saw Ranveer kissing Raagini's cheek with a smile and then she gave the plastic knife in Raagini's hand. 
Ishani:Hold the knife baby...
Raagini(seeing the knife in Ishani's hand and she got the knife in her hand cutely): hmmm
Ishani as soon as Raagini got the knife in her hand she opened the match box and took the match stick and rubbing it in the side of the match box and then burning the match stick and then she lit the candle in the cake were Raagini was seeing the plastic knife cutely with a silent face were by that time the cake was ready were Ishani closing the match box and keeping it in the lamp table and throw the burnt match stick to the corner of the room and then saw the cake were the cake was a small cake having the single candle burning on it showed it so good were the cake looked like:

Ishani(seeing Raagini seeing the knife):Raagini...
Raagini raised her head and saw Ishani..
Ishani(showing the cake in front of her in the bed):cake...
Raagini(saw the cake that was having burning candle now and again saw Ishani):Mama aye...
Ishani:Haan now you need to blow the candle and then cut the cake and have the cake. Its dark chocolate and chocolate cake with strawberry. 
Raagini cutely smiled were Ishani too smiled to her and saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Ranveer catch her hand with knife and cut the cake let me click the photos..
Ranveer:Arrey you cut the cake with her let me click the photos...
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer father and daughter will be looking good for these things. I want you and her to cut the cake let me click the photos...
Ranveer:Tk fine..(seeing Raagini having the knife in her hand and he held Raagini's tiny hand in his hand): Shall we cut baby?
Raagini(giving her hand well in Ranveer's hand and without understanding what he is telling her cutely): hmmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani after clicking a photo of us cutting the cake let me burst the other popper too...
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were she got down from the bed and then she took her phone in the lamp table and then she saw the phone and then she took the camera and then she covered both Ranveer and Raagini in the phone screen. 
Ishani:Fine cut the cake..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Chalo blow the candle first...
Raagini saw Ranveer without understanding were Ranveer showed the candle to Raagini and then signed like blowing were Raagini too getting tried to blow the candle were cutie pie was not able to blow it were Ranveer blow the candle along with Raagini were the candle was put off were then Ranveer took Raagini's hand to the cake with knife and then he started to cut the cake were Ishani clicked the photo of Ranveer and Raagini cutting the cake..
Ishani and Ranveer(at the same time):Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Raagini, Happy Birthday to you...
Ranveer cutting the cake and then getting the knife from Raagini's hand and then he took a piece of cake in his hand and showed it to Raagini's mouth. 
Ranveer:Happy birthday baby..
Raagini immediately opened her mouth and got the cake from Ranveer's hand and started to eat the cake were Ishani clicked the photo of Ranveer feeding Raagini cake were Ranveer then saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Clicked the photos Ishani...
Ishani:Haan I have...
Ranveer;Tk you come here...
Ishani kept the phone in the lamp table and then she sat in the bed next to Raagini were Ranveer took a piece of cake and he showed it to Ishani were Ishani opened her mouth and got the cake from Ranveer and had the cake. Ishani got the knife from Ranveer and then she cut the cake and then showed it to Raagini.
Ishani:Happy second birthday to my daughter...
Raagini smiling to Ishani and she got the cake from her mother's hand and started to have it were Ishani feeding to Raagini and then she took another piece of cake and showed it to Ranveer's mouth were Ranveer got the cake from Ishani and had it with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing the cake and seeing Raagini):Tk only one more mouth is there in the cake you itself have it(she took the last bit of the cake and showed it to Raagini).
Raagini had the cake cutely from her mother's hand were Ishani carefully took the strawberry from the cake and fed that too to Raagini were Raagini had the strawberry cutely and smiled to Ishani having the cakes applied to her mouth here and there. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Tk wait..(she got up from the bed and then she took a toy from the back of the bed and then showed it to Raagini):For you...
Raagini saw the toy in Ishani's hand with a happy face were she immediately got the toy from Ishani's hand with a smile in her face were the toy was looking like:

Raagini was touching the toy with a happy smile were Ranveer got up from the bed and then took the other poppers in his hands from the back of the bed and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan 
Ranveer:Click the photos of Raagini playing with the toy when popper is bursting..
Ishani:hmm okay(she again took her phone in her hand and then she stood in the floor).
Ranveer too stood on the other side were Ishani turned on the camera and held the phone in front of her and covered Raagini and saw Ranveer and signed as okay were Ranveer held the popper well and turned the popper were the popper again burst and the color papers fell on Raagini well were Raagini was playing with the toy and Ishani covered Raagini with the toy in color papers shower in the photo were Raagini feeling the color paper over her saw the papers falling over her with a smile. 
Ranveer(came and took the other empty popper in his hand and then he put the  both empty popper behind the bed and seeing Ishani):Tomorrow throw the empty poppers out Ishani..
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay..(seeing Raagini):Tk Raagini shall we sleep?
Raagini(showing the doll in her hand):Mama aye...
Ishani(coming to the lamp table and keeping the phone in the lamp table): Doll will be in our room only that won't go anywhere morning you can play well. Tomorrow we need to go to temple and then there is Pooja in the morning for you in our home so we need to wake up soon. 
Raagini(hearing Ishani's words and showed the toy to Ishani): hmm
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and she got the toy from Raagini and then she walked around the bed and then she kept the toy in the toys basket and then she came back to Raagini and then opened the lamp table draw and took the tissue papers in her hand and then she wiped Raagini's mouth and hand with the tissue paper and then she wiped her hands well and took few tissues and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer too got it and wiped his hands well and then Ishani got the crushed tissues from Ranveer and then she went to the corner of the room and throw the tissues in the dust bin and she came back to Raagini again and saw Ranveer who was standing on the other side of the bed. Ishani showed her hand to Raagini were Raagini too opened her hands to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer clear the papers in the bed sheet and then stretch the bed sheet again in the bed let us sleep now and in the morning let me clean the room. 
Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as yes): hmm okay..(he immediately took cake plate in the bed and kept it in the lamp table and then took the bed sheet carefully placing the pillow in the bed and then he shook the bed sheet towards the floor were the papers in the bed sheet fell on the floor were clearing the bed sheet and then he stretch it in the bed again and kept the pillows accordingly and then he saw Ishani and shook his head as okay).
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she sat in the bed and hugged Raagini were Raagini too hugged her well were Ranveer then saw the door open still were he walked to the door and then he closed the door and then he saw the TV screen still running and then he turned off the TV switch and then he came to the bed and then he sat in the bed next to Ishani and saw Raagini hugging Ishani. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):How Raagini is awake till now Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Now a days mostly she is awake till 12 o clock If she sleep in the afternoon. Today after lunch she slept for sometime. Today I wanted her to be awake till 12 so only I was making her watch TV. 
Ranveer(smiling to her shook his head as okay): hmm...(thinking for a while):Don't know how time flies know? Raagini is 2 years old..
Ishani:Haan Time flies fast our beti is 2 years old.Tk tomorrow you will come home soon know?
Ranveer:haan I will come early tomorrow.  We have birthday celebration know?
Ishani:haan morning we need to go to temple with Raagini and then in our home we have pooja after pooja leave to office..
Ranveer:hmm tk 
Ishani:Then come soon in the evening. This year we have made it as simple function only.only our family and I called to Shikhar and informed him about birthday of Raagini and he said they are busy in Krisha's wedding and engagement preparation and they won't be able to come as they are going to Punjab to invite few family relatives tomorrow and I called to Rithika too but she said day before yesterday only she went to Haryana and she is in Haryana now and she too won't come. 
Ranveer:Haryana for what?
Ishani:I too asked that question only to her. 2 months back Nirbhay's sugar factory had fire accident it seems and he has started the reconstruction of the sugar factory 2 months back and its now in its finishing stage so Nirbhay has stayed in Haryana last one week it seems so to accompany him Rithika too has gone to Haryana now day before yesterday. 
Ranveer: hmm fine fine all are busy in their work. Anyway all our family members will be in the celebration know?Then what...
Ishani:hmmm(as she said this Raagini was holding her neck tightly with her hand were she turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping well and she made Raagini to come out of the hug and then she laid Raagini in the bed in between them and making sure Raagini is comfortable and saw Ranveer):Tk turn off the lights Ranveer let us sleep..
Ranveer:Ishani ek minute 
Ishani(saw him with a what face):Kya Ranveer?
Ranveer immediately got up from the bed and then he came around the bed and came to the other side of the bed and came to Ishani and he saw Ishani. Ishani seeing Ranveer came to her she got up from the bed with a not understanding face and she stood facing Ranveer. 
Ishani:Kya hua?
Ranveer(cutely putting his hands behind Ishani's back and pulled her close to him and seeing her a naughty face): you gave kiss to Raagini and hugged Raagini for her birthday but what gift you are going to give to the man who gave Raagini to you?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's way to romance her): hmm I said to the man who gave Raagini to me today morning that he should be not touching me till tomorrow night...
Ranveer:For that I asked kiss to you but we were not able to kiss know?So I can touch you(he said it with a cute child face).
Ishani:(with a cute face putting her hands over Ranveer's neck): Tk fine thank you for giving me Raagini and making me a mother. I am so happy to have Raagini in my life and without Raagini I would have been nothing. Thanks a lot for giving your love to me and as that result giving Raagini to me. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and then cutely hit his forehead with Ishani's forehead and in a husky tone):you are welcome and thanks for taking care of my child in your womb safely and then bearing the pain and bringing her to this world with good health, hands, legs and heart beat. Happy Birthday to you too. 
Ishani(smiling to him):thank you..
Ranveer:Tk shall we share a kiss Ishani please...?
Ishani(took her forehead from his forehead):That is what we have planned tomorrow night know?that time let us kiss as much as we want leave me now(she was about to leave his grip).
Ranveer(without leaving her holding her in his grip and seeing her a cute adamant boy face):I love you 
Ishani:okay I know that but not now..
Ranveer(cutely showing his cheek to her):At least in cheek...
Ishani(having a smile in her lips and cutely kissed Ranveer's cheek):Enough..
Ranveer again showed his other side cheek were Ishani having a impossible head shake with a smile in her lips and she kissed Ranveer's other cheek were Ranveer then saw Ishani with a cute face and smiled cutely. 
Ranveer:Tk good night..
Ishani:hmm good night wake up by 6 o clock tomorrow we need to go to temple first.
Ranveer:you itself wake me up..
Ishani:Tk go and sleep now..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he left Ishani and then he walked around the bed and then he went to the other side of the bed and then he turned off the lights of the room leaving the bed stand light to glow and then he laid in the bed beside Raagini were Ishani took her phone from the lamp table and then she set the alarm for morning 5 o clock and then she kept the phone in the lamp table and then she laid in the bed beside Raagini on the other side were the trio had a happy sleep. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update dear...eagerly waiting for next...
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Thank you for such a nice episode. Like gifts given to Raagini. She is such a cutie pie.
Waiting ror the next
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update, Sakshi
Update the next.
😊😉