I'm really loving it
superb one
update soon

Thank you so much! 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dilwali

ofcourse i m ur biggest fan therez no doubt to that n thanku for such sweet words alwz

Haha yes my biggest man! Ur welcome 😳
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Chapter 11: Idiot

Naina p.o.v.

It was quite a sunny afternoon but the cool breeze still sent a shiver in Naina. Karan's tattoo still played brightly in her mind. He was her love forever she thought. She had woken up in bed alone. Karan had gone off only leaving a note on the dresser and a box underneath. Opening the box, she found a navy blue dress bordered with sequins and a nice bow going across the middle. Her breath had caught and it taken her a few moments to read the note. Meet me at the front entrance it had said. So here she was walking down with a matching blue purse in hand towards the front car park. 

Karan stood leaning on a car. He looked handsome as ever. His t-shirt clinging to his muscles. The jacket complementing it beautifully. He took her hand as she approached and gave a small peck on the cheek. Looking gorgeous, he said. She smiled as he lead her to a car. She was curious but said nothing. She would let Karan surprise her like he wants she thought. The driver silently rode off. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho played softly in the background as Karan looked at her and their eyes met. There was so much longing in both of them. 

The car drove on for about half an hour and eventually came to a stop at a small fair. Wow Karan, she gasped as she stepped out. Rows and rows of stalls and vendors busy trying to sell their products. Tumhi toh chahthi thi ki tumne ghar ke liye gifts kareedni hai, he said. She nodded. Yes it was true. She would feel bad if they returned home empty handed. Toh chalein he said and pushed off into the crowd.

Karan watched amazed at how she was busy going around, she argued and bargained but kept purchasing the cutest things for the family. A nice shawl for dadaji, a traditional Saree for maa, a special hand knitted tie for papa, earrings and bangles for Khyati. Naina looked amazing. Her hair blowing in the wind. The smell of her cologne filling the air. She had finally found a nice little jacket for Kunal and was busy finding the best shoes for her di. He smiled. Mein abhi aata hoon, he said as he slowly walked off to another side. 

He returned a little while later with some bags in his hand. Karan yeah sab kya hai? She asked intrigued. Yeah sab humare family ke liye gifts hai. Par mein toh sab ke liye kareedh rani hoon, she replied confused. Haan sab ke liye kareedh rahi ho par tumhare family ke liye bhi toh kareedhna hai na? I mean mama ji, Vaibhu, Vishal bhaiyaa. Tears started to form in her eyes. She hugged him tightly her hand filled with bags clattering around him. A lot of the ongoers stopped to see them but she didn't care. He gave her a small reassuring kiss on the forehead. 

It was becoming night now, they were close by to the hotel. The driver had agreed to drop their things at the reception so they could pick it up when they reached. They were now at a small cafe nearby. Naina noticed the couple that she had won over in the competition sitting a good distance away from them. The women gave her a cold stare and she looked away. When the waiter came to order, Naina chose a coke while Karan wanted some orange juice. A great band was playing on the stage and some couples were joining in the dancing. Mein washroom ja ke aata hoon, said Karan as he got up and left.

Karan p.o.v.

When he returned to the table, he saw Naina missing. On the table were the glasses of the drinks they had ordered, except her one was empty. He turned his head around to look for her when his eye caught the women from the other day. She gave a smirk. Wife ko doond rahe ho? She asked. Wahan deko she said pointing to the stage. Karan took a quick turn and realised the women was right. There on the stage was Naina, who looked a little wobbly and was busy whispering in the ear of a man. 

Naina he called. Naina, neeche utro. But she paid no heed to his words and instead took the mike from the singers hands. Hello everyone she slurred into the mike. Karan paled, Naina was drunk. He looked back and the women's eyes met his. She must have swapped Naina's drink he thought. He had no time to worry about her though so he turned his attention back to Naina. Mein aap sab ko kuch bolna chahti hoon, she screamed wobbling again. Naina he called out worried. But she steadied herself and continued. I love my husband she screamed. I love you Karan. 

Karan had begun to blush now. A private love confession was something else but a full on public one was definitely not something he expected. She was giggling now. Naina, Naina please he begged, neeche aajao. She grinned. Mujhe kya milegi? She questioned. Jo bhi chahthi ho, dunga mein, he yelled over the gossiping crowd. All eyes were on them now. Sachi she asked walking along the edge of the stage. Haan meri jaan please. But she didn't answer instead she jumped off the stage. Luckily he managed to catch her. She wrapped her hands around his neck. 

Karan was squeezing past the crowd now. She wiggled in his arms. He finally let her down. He firmly held her hand as they began to walk to the hotel. She leaned in and laid her head on his shoulders. She giggled as she pulled away from him and started to run off. Karan quickly followed her. They were now entering the hotel. She waved her dupatta in the air and let it fly off. Karan got hold of it and kept running behind her. She stopped finally reaching the pool. He thanked his lucky stars that no one was at this side at the moment. So they were perfectly alone. 

The rain came down heavily, Karan was dragging her to the shades. Chodo Karan mujhe beegna hai, she argued slurring her words. Nahi Naina tum bemar ho jao gi, he replied. Please, pretty please, she pleaded with her puppy eyes. His heart melted and let her go. He watched as she twirled around in the rain, arms open wide. He saw that the dress was sticking to her now. Her curves clearly visible. A lump formed in his throat. Before he could control himself, he had pulled her into his arms. Their breaths mingled as the rain continued on. He closed in to kiss her. She gave in. Desire and passion took over her, they gripped onto each other. 

She pushed him away then. He looked surprised. Poochoge nahi ki mein Kya chahthi hoon, she asked swooning. He couldn't help but smile. She was so adorable. Bolo, kya chahthi ho tum, he asked. She grinned and shook her head. Tum na idiot ho, jab se hum yahan aye hain tum na sirf kiss chahthe ho, sirf kiss par mein, mein toh bohot kuch dena chahthi thi she said grinning. His jaw fell open wide. Mein... he blundered. No words coming out. She giggled and wobbled again. Ab toh ek hi din bacha hai, sirf ek. She put up a finger to show the number one. She came closer to him pulling on his collar, their lips inches apart. I still love you, only you. She smiled. I love this cute lovable idiot, she yelled and then as her head tilted backwards Karan managed to get hold of her as she fell into the darkness of a deep sleep.

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 6 years ago
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Hey everyone! 
Tried to write a bit of a different update. I think I wanted more comedy but it didn't turn out so. None the less I hope u all like this update. I am not gonna be able to update in the next week but I promise when I get back I'll get a super double hot scene. 😉 

JennyD thumbnail
OMG.. 
AWESOME UPDATE.. LOVED IT TOTALLY 

The fair idea was superb.. Also the scene.. 

And.. The restaurant scene was the cutesttt.. Drunk Naina was beyond adorable.. Love confession in front of public..which made Karan blush.. Aww.. 

Finally our Naina gave some sense to Idiot Karan.. 😆😉😉.." Sirf Ek din bacha hai..! "Haha..  Cute and bold.. ❤️
U write so beautifully.👏. I could imagine drunk Naina doing her antics.. 
Beautiful update as always.. Ur updates are worth waiting.. 
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another superb update Rizka!!! Story is getting better and better, im absolutely loving it!! Loved drunk naina, she reminded me of simran aka kajol in DDLJ in zara sa jhoom loon mein. Looking forward to the next one!!😊
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Another awesome update Rizka.

thanks so much
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyD

OMG.. 

AWESOME UPDATE.. LOVED IT TOTALLY 

The fair idea was superb.. Also the scene.. 

And.. The restaurant scene was the cutesttt.. Drunk Naina was beyond adorable.. Love confession in front of public..which made Karan blush.. Aww.. 

Finally our Naina gave some sense to Idiot Karan.. 😆😉😉.." Sirf Ek din bacha hai..! "Haha..  Cute and bold.. ❤️
U write so beautifully.👏. I could imagine drunk Naina doing her antics.. 
Beautiful update as always.. Ur updates are worth waiting.. 

Thanks so much. Yes I needed a shopping sequence and the fair worked. Glad u enjoyed drunk Naina!! Was so worried that I wouldn't portray it correctly. Hehe yes so now Karan will make the most of the last day.

chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nawshi

Another superb update Rizka!!! Story is getting better and better, im absolutely loving it!! Loved drunk naina, she reminded me of simran aka kajol in DDLJ in zara sa jhoom loon mein. Looking forward to the next one!!😊

Thanks yaar! So glad ur enjoying it. Don't miss the next update. I think it's gonna be worth the wait.