Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

Thanks for the update Shamz!

I don't feel anything will happen to Mehrya. Might be Ajay & Rohit might end up in jail for trying to harm Mehak or Shaurya. 

Welcome dhwani .I think Vicky will get hurt or bullet will  get misfired 
DhwaniDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome dhwani .I think Vicky will get hurt or bullet will  get misfired 

I feel this attack might turn in favour of Mehrya.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi...Sham...! Sorry...very late in LU...! Actually...went out , and just came back...! It was barbecue night + sega dance on the beach tonight...! 

Well...so much happened in one episode...! MehRya short but sweet moment was cute...! And if it was possible to get inside my screen...I shall have shot Ajay and Rohit right there, the moment those leeches touched, misbehaved and slapped Mehek...! 

I don't think anything bad will happen to Mehek...as Shaurya is here to save/protect her...! By not listening to Nikki...these two disgusting persona are preparing for their self destruction and doomsday...! 

Ok...that's all for now, very tired and it's already past 1.00 am...! Shall report back...tomorrow morning...!

And thanks for LU...shall watch episode tomorrow...! Hope you and Thabs are feeling much better now...! Take care...! 

Good night...Jaan...! 🤗

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...Sham...! Sorry...very late in LU...! Actually...went out , and just came back...! It was barbecue night + sega dance on the beach tonight...! 

Well...so much happened in one episode...! MehRya short but sweet moment was cute...! And if it was possible to get inside my screen...I shall have shot Ajay and Rohit right there, the moment those leeches touched, misbehaved and slapped Mehek...! 

I don't think anything bad will happen to Mehek...as Shaurya is here to save/protect her...! By not listening to Nikki...these two disgusting persona are preparing for their self destruction and doomsday...! 

Ok...that's all for now, very tired and it's already past 1.00 am...! Shall report back...tomorrow morning...!

And thanks for LU...shall watch episode tomorrow...! Hope you and Thabs are feeling much better now...! Take care...! 

Good night...Jaan...! 🤗

Hello Waidu 🤗

Good afternoon😛
Looks like you have enjoyed a lot...

Seriously these both langoors are irritating so much and looks like soon Nikki will be against them ..

IAM also hopeful nothing will happen to MehRya but can't predict as Cv's love leads to see in pain 

Iam fine now but don't know about tabu ...she is missing since morning...hope to catch you soon.  ⭐️

have a great weekend⭐️