28th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with.   ...Harish telling she did a mistake by transferring property to shuarya and he had given it to Mahek and she gave to Nikita...Karuna tells I trust my son he will bring back what ever we have lost...Ravi is also worried about how will they arrange money... Shaurya assures them that he will arrange money... MAHEK tells it's Everyone responsibility.. shuarya tells no I have taken this responsibility and I will do it.and leaves ...Harish tells if he has decided something than he will do it.

Karuna watches Jeevan and Ravi sitting and reading some jokes and tells Mahek that they got free from responsibility...Mahek tells I will be going to dhaba and work their... Shaurya is busy with Vicky when Mahek comes and tells not to take so much stress and eat something...he tells he is busy as he is working on something...Mahek tries to feed him when sauce fells on his papers and he scolds her and ask to take care of family and he will arrange the money and trust her on that...

Nikki and Ajay argues as why they have gave the property back to shuarya...and tells Shaurya is planning to meet some investors and soon he will start his business...Aawara is in the house and hears and watches their argument...

Jeevan and Maasi are discuss some old stories when kanta takes him aside and tells Shaurya is doing everything...and you are sitting idle ...Karuna comes and tells he isn't son in law ...but son of this house and he will take the responsibility...

Mansi and Mahek are worried as their was no grocery items... Harish comes and ask Mahek to make some non veg dish for him...Karuna comes and tells they are vegetarian and they don't eat non veg...and ask him to go out and eat... Harish leaves ..Mahek thinks he will full fill his wish to eat non veg...Harish later taste the dish and thinks it's mutton kheema and praises it.. Kantaa and Karuna thinks how come she made non veg. .Mahek tells it's a vegetable out of which I made kheema..

Jeevan and Ravi drench in rain comes and didn't got any job... Shaurya also comes drenched in rain and tells he has taken the responsibility and don't ask them to work .

Shaurya comes in room and Romance with Mahek ..and gets upset when she tells she is going for work and ask her to do what ever she wants...

MAHEK is working at dhaba ..when a waiter comes and gives a order for two persons...and comes and tells they are complaining about the food and asking you to come out...Mahek thinks it could be Shaurya and Vicky .and comes to scold them... .It was Ajay and Rohith..Ajay was hiding his face and he gets and holds her from back and Mahek tells leave me Shaurya and turns and sees ajay's face 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What's wrong with this rohit and ajay ?!?!?!!
They are just pathetic...
Well the poor mehak wanted to help thier family ...by working 
But these two are just making her life hell...

Now Shaurya will taunt her again..for working on dhaba ! Grrr
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz
These disgusting lazy men, sk mk and vicky are trying.

Ajay he's obsessed with mehek
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ajay ask why are you scared now only..I haven't done anything...Mahek tells don't touch me ...is that not enough that you took away everything from us...Ajay tells I like troubling you and I haven't done anything yet... A worker comes and tries to scare them but Rohit show them a revolver and he runs. ...and rohith scares everyone...Ratan chacha hits Ajay from backside and they both beat ratan black and blue...Mahek hits Ajay and he slaps her back and was about to slap Again when Shaurya holds his hand 

PS : Iam so scared Ajay is holding gun at Mahek ðŸ˜²
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Muje laga soya chunks use karke she made keema...
But she said she used an vegetable to make keema...I shud get the name of that veggie in repeat telecast ..😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

What's wrong with this rohit and ajay ?!?!?!!

They are just pathetic...
Well the poor mehak wanted to help thier family ...by working 
But these two are just making her life hell...

Now Shaurya will taunt her again..for working on dhaba ! Grrr

Now he won't allow her to go out...
Ajay has gone mad...hope no one gets hurt😭
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Ajay ask why are you scared now only..I haven't done anything...Mahek tells don't touch me ...is that not enough that you took away everything from us...Ajay tells I like troubling you and I haven't done anything yet... A worker comes and tries to scare them but Rohit show them a revolver and he runs. ...and rohith scares everyone...Ratan chacha hits Ajay from backside and they both beat ratan black and blue...Mahek hits Ajay and he slaps her back and was about to slap Again when Shaurya holds his hand 

PS : Iam so scared Ajay is holding gun at Mahek ðŸ˜²

He hit mehek!!!!!! Sk is gonna kill him. I think this will make sk fight ajay and nikki for everything now.
Edited by icerain - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thanks shamz

These disgusting lazy men, sk mk and vicky are trying.

Ajay he's obsessed with mehek

Welcome Ice. .
Ajay has lost his mind completely😡
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay these leches are trying to scare away people who try to help Mehak...by showing them gun...
I wanna snap these two leeches ..for hurting ratan Chacha...

That ajay slapped mehak...kamina kahika ðŸ˜¡...

And that holding gun and aiming mehaks gonna be today's precap I guess.   
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya grabs him and push him on the ground.  Mahek goes to ratan chacha and lifts him up... Shaurya walked towards Ajay who was a gun... Shaurya holds the gun on his head and tells ...he needs guts to shoot and ask him to shoot...

Precap : Shaurya and Ajay fights .. Vicky is also there...Gun fells down and Ajay lifts it and point towards Mahek. ..Karuna gets a call from unknown number and she looks at the number and gets worried