Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So romantic episode is waiting for us.
Can't wait any more. Update soon. Want to see Ishveer romantic moments.😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Thanks for the quick update dii.. I never expect it.. Let me read it... 

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the update 
happy that update was a unexpected to you 
okay dear read it 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
You have given us suxh a romantic episode. Ishaani doesn't want to attend this business meeting but she agrees to join Ranveer because it's the only way for her to be with him. Ranveer is overwhelmed with his job and seldom has free time for Ishaani. 
Now Ranveer's surprise is ready. Ishaani was amazed by Ranveer's preparations.
Please give us a very very very romantic episode. Show Ishveer passionate love.
Take care.
😉😉😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the episode and Ishani not wanting to attend this business meeting 
but she agrees to join Ranveer for just to be near him and the way Ranveer is 
overwhelmed with his job and getting tiem for Ishani too and Ranveer's surpise 
being ready and Ishani amazed by Ranveer's preparation 
hmm let  me try to give a good episode next to the best of mine 
let me try to give Ishveer magical moment 
take care dear
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi

Fantastic update. Waiting for the next.😊😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear...just loved it...Waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Like the episode a lot.
Waiting for the next.😳😳😳

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

So romantic episode is waiting for us.

Can't wait any more. Update soon. Want to see Ishveer romantic moments.😛😛

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
hmm let me make it up in the next episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 623
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
It was exactly 8.05 when Rithika's office cab driver driving the cab according to Rithika's directions brought the car in front of Nirbhay's house and he stopped the car in front of Nirbhay's house gate. 
Rithika(as soon as the car stopped turned and saw Nirbhay):Nirbhay you go to home and relax yourself. Take good rest, from the moment you heard about the fire accident you were tensed and we were completely travelling here and there. Now relax yourself. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a smile):Tk fine you too go to home and take rest okay?
Rithika:haan tk..
Nirbhay giving a smile to Rithika and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then he took his bag from the back of the car and then he kept it in the road in front of his house and then he held the holder of his trolley bag and then he closed the car door and saw Rithika through the window. 
Nirbhay:Tk go safely
Rithika:Tk let me and then inform to Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram that we have postponed our marriage. 
Nirbhay:Tk let me tell this to them for sure. (he gave a smile and okay head shake to her).
Rithika(too shook her head as yes to Nirbhay and then giving a smile to him and she turned and saw the driver):Bhaiya go to my house now.
Driver:Tk Madam..(he started to drive the car from there as the car was already in the ignition on only).
Nirbhay as soon as the car started to move from him saw the back of the cab and then having a light smile in his lips holding the trolley bag holder with his hand and then turned and pulling the bag along with him and he came to his house gate were the security seeing Nirbhay immediately opened the gate for him and saluted to him were Nirbhay seeing the security saluting him shook his head as okay and he entered the gate and pulling the bag along with him he started to walk in the pathway of his house were he walked and then he came to the house entrance were he saw the hall standing in the entrance of the house were he saw his mother sitting in the sofa and was reading a book were Vikram, Uttam and Aarti too were sitting in the sofa and they were keeping the carom board in the tea poi and they three were smiling happily and playing the carom board. Nirbhay pulling the bag along with him having a smile in his lips he entered the house were Vikram was the one who first saw Nirbhay were seeing Nirbhay with a smile and then seeing Aarthi 
Vikram:Didi Nirbhay Bhaiya has come..
Aarthi and Uttam hearing this immediately turned and saw Nirbhay were by that time Nirbhay too came near them and he kept the bag straight and took his hand from the holder of the bag and saw everyone with a smile. Nirbhay's mother too took her eyes from the Magazine and saw Nirbhay with a not understanding face were she closed the Magazine and she kept the magazine in the sofa and she got up from the sofa were Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram too with a smile in their faces got up from the sofa. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay in thoughts):While going he said he will be going to London for one week but before that itself he came to home...(she saw Nirbhay with a not understanding face).
Aarthi(with a smile):Bhaiya what a surprise? you came to home by today itself?
Uttam:Haan Bhaiya you said you will be with Rithika in London for at least one week but you came now itself.
Nirbhay(seeing Vikram, Aarti and Uttam with a smile):Actually we were in that plan only but when I was in London I received a call from our sugar factory manger. 
Aarthi:Haan Bhaiya sugar factory manger called to me and asked about you and I told you went to London. 
Nirbhay:haan getting to know about me being in the London from you he called to me and he said that our sugar factory got fire accident and one part of our factory was completely burnt due to electricity problem. 
Uttam, Aarthi, Vikram and Nirbhay's mother had a shocked reaction hearing what Nirbhay said. 
Nirbhay's mother(immediately came and stood in front of him):What our factory got fire?when did this happen?Why you didn't inform this to us?
Nirbhay(seeing his mother with a calm face):Maa I didn't want any of you to get worried so only I thought not to tell this to you all immediately. After hearing this news from our manager I started from London and I and Rithika came to Delhi and then used our house car and reached Haryana. Today morning I and Rithika went to the sugar factory and then finally I hired a Engineer and I gave money to him and gave two months Salary to all our employees and the construction will start up soon in our factory soon so nothing to worry. Engineer said by next two months he will finish the construction of our sugar factory.
Aarti:Tk Bhaiya, none of person were injured in the accident know?
Nirbhay:No Aarthi by god's grace nothing happened to any one. As the accident happened in the morning none of them came to the factory by that time. 
Aarthi:Thank god..
Nirbhay(seeing all in a common):And as our sugar factory work is going to start and Engineer said it will take two months to finish the construction of our factory I and Rithika planned to postponed our marriage for another two months. After finishing the sugar factory construction and settling down the sugar factory making all the workers to get back to the work and then let us marry..
Aarthi(with a smile):Tk Bhaiya 
Nirbhay(too smiling to her):Tk tell the servant to bring my bag to my room. Let me go to my room and fresh up and take rest. 
Aarthi:Tk Bhaiya you go to your room let me sent your bag to your room. 
Nirbhay shook his head as yes to Aarthi and he started to walk towards the stairs and he went to the stairs and he started to get in the stairs. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Nirbhay who was getting in the stairs and in thoughts with a evil smile): I am sad that sugar factory got fire but in that too a good thing has happened. somehow Nirbhay and Rithika's came back from London before one week itself and their marriage idea has been postponed for now. That is itself more than enough for me. (she had a wicked smile in her lips).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 624
ROYAL BLUE HOTEL..
It was 8.15 were both Ranveer and Ishani were seeing each other still now in a beautiful eye lock were Ranveer saw himself now and seeing he is holding his phone yet in his ear and then he took his phone from his ear and saw the phone display that showed that his phone to Ishani is still in line and he saw Ishani too holding her phone in her ears still were Ranveer having a smile in his lips he cut the call and then he kept the phone in the table near him were he saw Ishani and took his hand to his ears and signed Ishani to take her phone from her ear were Ishani getting Ranveer sign language turned to see what is near her ear and seeing she is holding her phone still in her ear she immediately took her phone from her ear and then saw the display and got to know that Ranveer has cut the call were she took her eyes from the phone screen and saw Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile showed the table in her side and then showed the purse, phone and car key in her hand were Ishani getting that Ranveer is telling her to keep her things in the table and then she walked two steps from the place she was standing and then she went to the table and then she kept the phone, purse and car key in the table and then saw Ranveer standing near the table were Ranveer too saw Ishani standing on the side of other table were he saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too smiled back to him were Ranveer then took his hand to his phone and then without taking the phone in his hand and then he started to operate the phone keeping it in the table itself and then in a few second he turned on a music in his phone were a beautiful music started to play were Ishani saw the phone and hearing the music and saw Ranveer with a smile in her face were Ranveer too smiling to her and cutely started to walk towards her singing...
Ranveer:Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa(he came near Ishani and then with a cute face):Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida(he cutely showed his hands to Ishani).
Ishani with a cute happy smile with emotional face shook her head as yes and then she gave her both the hands in Ranveer's both the hands were Ranveer in a second pulled her close to him and then with a happy smile
Ranveer:Meri subah ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho(pulled her close to him and then left her one hand from his hand and took her other hand to his chest and keeping her hand in his chest):Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida
Ranveer went to cutely kiss Ishani's cheek were Ishani cutely smiling to him pushed him lovingly and started to move from him were Ranveer immediately went to the table and then saw the plate in the table with rose petals were he took the rose petals in his hands and in a heroism manner he showered the petals over Ishani were Ishani too who was few inches away from him feeling the rose petals over her saw Ranveer were Ranveer having the petals of rose in his hands and he came towards her and he again showed the flower over her..
BG MUSIC:Aha ha ha...(Ishani was enjoying the rose petals shower and rotated herself with a smile in her lips were Ranveer after finishing the showering of the rose petals over Ishani and he went near her and in a instant held her by touching her back with his hands and pulled her close to him)
Ranveer:Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida..(he held her back with his one hand and took other hand from her back and then he held her one hand in his hand).
Ishani and Ranveer hearing the music of the song and now cutely started to dance in the terrace of the hotel according to the music of the song were both of them were seeing each other with so much love in each others eyes were they were dancing so much happily holding each other's hand were Ishani dancing happily with Ranveer and then she lowered her head and then in a cute way she took her hand from Ranveer's hand and bit stopped dancing and hugged Ranveer well and rested her head in his chest were Ranveer too with a love in his face hugged her back stopping dancing. 
Ishani:(hugging Ranveer well):Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan(taking her head from Ranveer's chest and saw Ranveer with a love and affection for him were Ranveer too saw her with a smile):Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa(she came out from his hug and then with a cute face):Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi(she came behind him cutely and then with a love she hugged him from behind and then rested her chin in his shoulder):Tu meri aarzu, (she moved from his shoulder and then came beside him and then rested her head in his shoulder):main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi(she came front to him and cutely touched his nose with her fingers that made Ranveer too cutely smile to her were she too smiled to him)
Ranveer(too lovingly held her hand and then in a cute tone):Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe(he started to move a mild step with Ishani were she too started to dance with him):Nashon mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa(holding her hand and with a longing face):Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida
Ishani cutely smiling to him and shook her head as okay telling him that she will be with him forever were Ranveer too happily smiled and then leaving her from his grip and then holding her one hand and he started to rotate her holding her one hand. 
Ranveer:Meri subah ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida
They both started to dance so well till the music ends were finally when the music ended Ishani was the one who came and hugged Ranveer with full force were Ranveer too took his hand to her back and hugged her tightly were both of them hugged each other so much tightly closing their eyes were they were in the same position for almost 10 minutes were Ranveer who was hugging Ishani so well closing his eyes opened his eyes and seeing Ishani hugging him tightly with a smile. 
Ranveer:Is our dance plan got success?Now happy know? we both danced..
Ishani(hearing it and in a cute tone):hmmm happy now..(hugging him more tightly): I missed you so much Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):Arrey I am with you only know?then what is there to miss me Ishani..?
Ishani(like a complaining child): you are with me only but also not with me. You are behind your business and I really missed you so much in these last few days. 
Ranveer(with a affectionate face):Ishani business is like that only what to do even I was trying to spend time with you but somehow some meeting or business related things are coming and disturbing us. 
Ishani(with a understanding face took her hand to Ranveer's shoulders and touched his shoulder):Haan I understand that If a big business man means they will have these kind of phone calls, meeting and all.But also I too need some space in your life. I am not telling you to be always near me but at least a 10 minutes talk with me everyday and a cute hug in the morning that is more than enough for me. 
Ranveer(immediately with the hands that was holding Ishani's shoulder he took his hands to her back and pulled her close to him and seeing her with a cute look):Tk here after even If I am busy with business let me try to spend some time with you and try to give you morning hug without forgetting okay. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk..
Ranveer:Tk come let us have our dinner...
Ishani(seeing the table having only two plates and closing vessel above the plates and glasses of water and jugs and seeing Ranveer):you have arranged for a great dance date and dinner too but why only two plates are there in the table?
Ranveer:I ordered only fried rice for both of us. Let us have it and finish our dance date..
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk fine let us..
Ranveer holding her hand with a smile and he started to walk to the table along with Ishani were both of them walked and came to the table and Ranveer left Ishani's hand and he sat in one chair were Ishani too sat in the chair next to him. 
Ranveer(took the vessel that was closing the plate and kept it on the other side of the table and then he saw the fried rice in the plate and a spoon in it were he took a spoon of fried rice and showed it to Ishani):Have it..
Ishani(with a happy smile got the fried rice from Ranveer and had it and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer am I stressing you?
Ranveer(who was about to take the other spoon of rice hearing Ishani's question seeing Ishani):What you are stressing me?not at all Ishani. If you are not with me only I will have stress. Why are you asking like this?
Ishani:I know you are busy with your business but also I am demanding you to spend time with me so only..
Ranveer(smiling to her):Ishani you know what from small when ever you are playing with your sisters and brother more than me or when ever you go out of station I used to miss you a lot. And always I wanted to ask you whether you miss me or not when you are out of station but in the next second I will myself decide that why Ishani is going to miss this servant. But today seeing my Ishani missing me I am really happy only Ishani. 
Ishani(smiling to him):Haan I miss you so much but now I am so happy that my Ranveer has given some of his time to me. I am so happy that our dance plan is super hit now and we are having our dinner now. 
Ranveer(smiling happily):hmm yes(he took another spoon of fried rice and gave it to Ishani).
Ishani(had the fried Rice from Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer I loved this surprise I thought you are calling for business get together and I just came even after knowing its business get together just to be near you but my husband is famous for his surprise and he gave the surprise to me. 
Ranveer:happy that my wife is happy in my surprise..
Ishani(immediately took the closing vessel from the other plate and then seeing the fried rice in the plate and then keeping the closing vessel in the table and took a spoon of fried rice and showed it to Ranveer):Haan I am happy..
Ranveer(having the fried rice from Ishani and smiling to her);Now a days we are not finding time with each other but other than that our life is peaceful Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan Ranveer its going in a peaceful and happy phase. 
Ranveer:haan and then Ishani for next two months too I will be busy only in my business but don't worry I will spend time with you for sure. 
Ishani(smiling to him and took another spoon of Rice and showed it to him were Ranveer got the rice from her): hmm okay see your business and when you get time spend with me okay..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):hmm sure..
Both of them started to feed each other with love and affection and making fun of each other and they were having their dinner in that open terrace. 
2 MONTHS LATER..
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago