Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4apusur thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
so u see with all these discussions one can conclude that dps was a very intense and unique character.quite naturally he showed all his sides-b it the angry 1,the naughty 1,the caring 1,possessive,whatever sides b it-he showed it off making him one among those people who are very tough to understand.so u see dps is just not simply our fav character-it has so many shades which excites any to portray it and so did it excite apu[remember it was through kajal he appeared back on televison after jjkn-so it had 2 be special]but that 1 thing that saddens me is that apu sort of regrets his decision now 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: thesaint148

ahhh this is what i sooo liked about him jyoti. he was angry with his own self and he would take that out on the whole world, his mom included. but then he was a fair guy and he would not tolerate any injustice.

ahhh this is the DPs i fell sooooo madly in love with ..... 😳

Kashish I guess this is what we all liked about that man😳...his unpredictable nature😉😛..and yes he was one man who was never afraid to even go against his own family in case of some injustice done to others😃..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4apusur

so u see with all these discussions one can conclude that dps was a very intense and unique character.quite naturally he showed all his sides-b it the angry 1,the naughty 1,the caring 1,possessive,whatever sides b it-he showed it off making him one among those people who are very tough to understand.so u see dps is just not simply our fav character-it has so many shades which excites any to portray it and so did it excite apu[remember it was through kajal he appeared back on televison after jjkn-so it had 2 be special]but that 1 thing that saddens me is that apu sort of regrets his decision now 😭

U see DPS was one of the best written characters I hv ever seen on television👏😳...he was very different from the usual characters that we see today😳

I dunno why Apu regrets his decision of working in Kaajjal😕...but he should know that he completely rocked as DPS and we all loved him more in the role of DPS than even Armaan😳...

kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U see DPS was one of the best written characters I hv ever seen on television👏😳...he was very different from the usual characters that we see today😳

I dunno why Apu regrets his decision of working in Kaajjal😕...but he should know that he completely rocked as DPS and we all loved him more in the role of DPS than even Armaan😳...

aaww thats true....it applies to me at least😳 i think he totally rocked and was more than perfect as DPS😳 I even prefer DPS to Armaan😳

And i really would like to know why he regrets his role in kaajjal Its not like its the floppest show ever😭 We all loved  kaajjal and dev stole our hearts😳

And yea at the beginning DPS was really confused😆 but still the most loveable ever😳 He never was toooo perfect but still was always perfect..😳 ..if that makes any sense😕😆

😳Komal

jyoti06 thumbnail
Komal your words perfectly makes sense dear 😳 ...I hope Apu visits IF someday and sees that how much we hv loved him as DPS 😳 ..