Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shdiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
                 Characters

Sakshi anand- a simple 17 year old girl who is used to live life as instructed by her parents. She has done that all her life and has no problem in continuing. She accepts the fact that she is fat and hence thinks she cant be loved by anyone. She doesnt open up to new people but is very friendly once u get to know her.

Arjun Suryakant rawte- the hero of the story who is the dude in the St. Joseph's College(SJC) is an introvert. He has few friends and talks to people but no one knew how sensitive he is at heart. He was too clever at hiding it. He is also the representative of the college besides being the son of a billionaire.

Hanish and Poonam - Sakshi's parents who believe in strict principles of life and living by rules. They consider it their responsibility and right to instruct children how to live even in matter of simple things.

Suryakant and Sushmita - Arjun's parents who trust their son totally and give him freedom in his life. Mr. Rawte is always busy in work but takes time for his wife as he loves her a lot. Mrs. Rawte is a very observant and out going person who loves her family more than anything.

In college there are Sameer,Ayesha, lisa, Shree,Riya,karan,Roshini and Viraaj.

That's it...
Hope u guys like it ...

Edited by shdiksha - 6 years ago
shdiksha thumbnail
                     Part-1
It was a big stage and was beautifully decorated. There were hundreds of audience seated in the auditorium. All the speakers were playing a melodious music. On the stage was a beautiful girl singing the song and dancing to it effortlessly with full passion. All her co-dancers were girls and they perfectly dressed too. The girl was enjoying totally and pushed all nerve and vein to give her best.
Thud! a big sound */
Mrs. Anand- Stupid girl every time u wake up late. It's already nine in the morning. Daily u keep dreaming and fall down. I don't know what u dream of whole night and make such a mess in the morning. Get up and clean the house.
Sakshi: Mom why are u shouting early in the morning?
Mrs. Anand- What rubbish! 9 a.m is early? Wake up now!
Sakshi: What should i do? Anyway I am not going to college as all my other friends do. I don't understand what i will gain by late joining. All my friends have already joined in different colleges. I am the only who is sitting in home and wasting time.
Mrs. Anand:Who said u to waste time? Read books, there are so many at home. All your college decisions are taken by your dad and he thinks it is important to observe the college before joining.Its a serious decision.
Sakshi: I don't understand what is so serious in joining a college. Do you know today's date? Its 8th of june. I don't want to spoil your mood in the morning but understand my problem. If I join so late I will face problem in studying.
Mrs. Anand- I can understand but i can't help. I can't change your dad's decision. 
/* So this was the conversation of the Anand's. Sakshi was tall and wheat complexioned girl. She has a good voice and dancing abilities. Her parents didn't know she danced though. She studies well and tries to fulfill her parents dreams. 
Now in SJC... In the announcement auditorium a girl is speaking  */
Roshini- Hi guys here is your Roshini.Good morning to all of you. All the second year's the new seniors in the campus, a very big Hi to you. As we all know in SJC we have dance competitions every now and then and after a few we will have two teams in college- the junior's one and the senior's one. The senior's team has already been selected. Till now they have been the best. They are:
ROCKSTAR's: Arjun, Sameer,Ayesha,karan and Roshini.That's me :)                                                                         

So juniors keep on practicing as your rounds are coming. All the best
/* In meantime at Sakshi's home her father comes to her room at night. */

Sakshi- What are all those papers dad? Are they office files? But u never do office work at home.
Mr. Anand- Now let me speak. Sit down its important. These are your tenth certificates and these are.. guess?
Sakshi- I don't know. Please tell.
Mr. Anand- Your college admission forms.
Sakshi- Wonderful dad. That's great! Which college is it? Is it near to our home so I can walk back?
Mr. Anand- No its in Delhi. You have to go to Delhi for your further studies.
/* All her happiness was washed away in a minute. She turns pale. She never stayed anywhere outside her home anytime and Delhi was too far from her city. It was north India and she knew south Indian people were not accepted so easily over there. She was tensed. Two years of college and might be even more without her parents and the people she was used to. Would she be happy there? Make friends? She definitely didn't know!  */
Mr. Anand- I know what your fearing but this is good for your future. Don't think much and sleep. Day after tomorrow u have to catch the train.
/* Needless to say Sakshi has a sleepless night */

Here is the first part...
Hope u guys like it...
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome update...
so sakshi is going Delhi and going to meet Arjun there
Hopefully he won't do ragging
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Make them meet sooon and I already know she'll be facing a lot of problems in college but I hope Arjun doesn't give her a hard time!
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good one 
Nice one true love story 
U have mentioned arohi parents name but story heroine is sakshi 
I would love to read this one 
Story name should be twist wala love 
Continue soon 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb awesome update really nice pls update soonish n thanks for the pm waiting for next  part
NainaSM thumbnail
If u dont want to read my comment thn let me know 
I will not comment on ur story 
shdiksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

If u dont want to read my comment thn let me know 

I will not comment on ur story 

Hey, plz don't say like that...
I really loved it when u guys like my story. And comment on it...
If u stop giving comments or liking my story... Then I will stop writing it...
If I hurt u unintentionally then, am really sorry...

NainaSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shdiksha

Hey, plz don't say like that...
I really loved it when u guys like my story. And comment on it...
If u stop giving comments or liking my story... Then I will stop writing it...
If I hurt u unintentionally then, am really sorry...

I love u read ur story so i comment on it 
But as i have seen u didnt read or like my comment 
So i thought 
May be 
Thats why i asked u 
I love to read ur story that's why i comment 
Plzzz do continue soon 
Pm me