Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i dont know yaar havent seen them todaay yet maybee they will come later 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveispure

Please  do it. We are getting  good scenes  so we should  appreciate  till cv start another  vamp or villain track. And not everyone  come to at to discuss. There are people  who like to discuss  on main forum. Daily an online  viewer  can post about  rikara  scene. I m not online  and hotstar  viewer. So I can't post till I watch  on tv. 

Okee well will try :D
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srkislove.. as you've said ChulKara we're novel.. but they weren't treated properly. Cvs were busy with scientific revelations n animals n a larger than life villain who came across as an irritation.. promising track that was downed by writing n treatment. Omkara remembers chilbuls honesty n selflessness is enough a takeaway. Post that Madhubala dance dbo went nowhere .. n that's an ardent RiKara n dbo fan talking.. :)
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
leets movee too the next AT :D
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Srkislove.. as you've said ChulKara we're novel.. but they weren't treated properly. Cvs were busy with scientific revelations n animals n a larger than life villain who came across as an irritation.. promising track that was downed by writing n treatment. Omkara remembers chilbuls honesty n selflessness is enough a takeaway. Post that Madhubala dance dbo went nowhere .. n that's an ardent RiKara n dbo fan talking.. :)

You are right Neha...we saw snake couriers...alligators...living body in ice box...skeletons with wigs...where were RiKara
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you there, like I said I wish we had more of Chulkara and less of Svetlana.
 I'm disappointed as well, just that those Chulkara scenes still make me smile. ðŸ˜Š
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cv had made  show that pathetic  that as diehard  fan i could  not able to watch  many  episodes. And I did not suggested to others to watch  show. After reading  about gul  post about  dbo that  it does not work, please  someone  say her that mam if this show brought  trp of 1 plus that also big achievement  by seeing  all kind  of weird , illogical  tracks with full of negativity  and vampfest. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Guys...link to new AT posted on page 150