ya let me update the next 
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey

So nice update. Ranveer pinched Ishaani's hip to attract her attention. Ranveer said that Ishaani is his possession. Very cute part.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
😉😉😛

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer pinching Ishani's hip to attract her 
attention and Ranveer telling that Ishani is his possession 
glad you liked that part
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Very good update.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
👏😉😛

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update 
take care
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 620
Ranveer as soon as Ishani walked from there without anyway turned to the dinning table and saw the breakfast Ishani has kept for him were he started to walk towards the dinning table and then he going to the dinning table he sat in the chair and then he kept the phone in the table and he took the pickle in the spoon from the bowl and kept it in the plate and then he kept the spoon back in the bowl and then he started to have his breakfast. Taking few minutes and he finished his breakfast and he got up from the chair and then he walked to the wash basin and then he washed his hands and then he came back to the dinning table and took the glass of water and then drank the water and kept the glass in the table back were that was the time his phone again rang being in the table were Ranveer saw the phone display and getting that its Rishab with a impossible head shake he took the phone in his hands and he started to walk towards the entrance of hall were going to the entrance of the hall and he saw up their room were he got the thoughts of Ishani getting disappointed a lot due to his business were he again turned and started to walk out of the house were by that time the ringtone of the phone was stopped were he saw the phone again and then he took the call directory and he dialed back to Rishab and kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for the call to be picked. 
RV(as soon as Rishab picked the call): Hello Rishab..
Rishab:Sir I called you now..(before he could tell).
RV:Haan I was coming out of the house so only it took time to pick the call, Tk fine why you called me now?
Rishab:Sir today you have a meeting with a financier by 2 o clock in the after noon. 
RV:Tk fine let me see him. Now after coming to office I need to see Mr. Srijith and then talk to him about clearance of the shares and then in the afternoon let me meet the financier you said. But today after 5 o clock I won't work Rishab I have my personal work after that. So whatever sign you need to get in the files or whatever information you need to tell me or get from me do it before 5 o clock today. 
Rishab:Okay sir..
RV:Haan tk(telling it he took the phone from his ears and he cut the call and started to walk towards the car were he came to the parking and saw the car and the driver inside the car and seeing him he came to the back of the car and he opened the car door and he got inside the back seat of the car and he closed the car door and saw the driver):Go to office..
Driver:Okay sir..(he started the car and he started to drive the car in the pathway of the house were he then brought the car to the gate were the security too seeing the car immediately opened the gate were he started to drive the car out of RV mansion and he started to drive the car in the Mumbai roads towards RV office).
As soon as the car started to move Ranveer thought about the way he is not able to spend time with Ishani were he again thought about Ishani's disappointed face were he had a worried face thinking about Ishani. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):I want to see my Ishani only with the smile but now a days due to my business I am seeing disappointment only in her face. Today somehow I was about to calm her but again this phone rang and disturbed our romance and again made Ishani to get disappointment. (he thought about not getting time between them and then immediately saw his phone and he started to operate the phone were after few minutes getting a message in his phone and then with a smile):hmm done this confirmed message is enough to spend time with Ishani. (he took a deep breath and had a smile in his lips)
As Ranveer was smiling after few more minutes of travel the driver parked the car in front of RV Share broking were Ranveer seeing he has come to the office he opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door and he started to walk towards the office were the driver started to drive the car towards the parking and he took the car to the parking and he parked the car there were Ranveer entered the office to do his business. 
HARYANA..
It was exactly 11.30 were Nirbhay was completely ready for the day were he made his final check in the mirror and then he turned and went near the bed and he saw the lamp table and took his phone and he put his phone in his pant pocket and he turned to walk were that was the moment he saw Rithika standing in front of him with a coffee cup in her hand were she was looking so cute in her pink Chudidar were seeing her with a smile. 
Nirbhay:When you came?
Rithika(with a smile):When you were turning from the dressing table after your final check I came to the entrance of the room and when you were taking your phone I came inside the room and stood behind you. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay fine..Tk Rithika you be in home let me go and see the sugar factory and come. 
Rithika:Nirbhay when I got up you were sleeping well and I got ready and went down and helped servant lady with the cooking..
Nirbhay: Arrey why you need to cook and all? Come on you are this house Bahu you never need to cook and all. 
Rithika:Arrey with my own interest only I did it. After making the breakfast I had the breakfast and then have kept the breakfast in the dinning table for you and I brought the coffee for you. Have the coffee and come down and have your breakfast and then you go to sugar factory let me also come with you. 
Nirbhay:Rithika its okay why you need to come there and all?Let me manage..
Rithika:Nirbhay when I got my award you came with me to support me know? Now its my turn when something wrong happen in your business I too need to support you know?Please let me too come with you. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika shook his head as okay): Tk done come with me(he got the coffee cup from Rithika and started to sip the coffee).
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay drinking the coffee):Nirbhay yesterday I was feeling sleepy like anything. I myself don't know how I came to your room. 
Nirbhay(sipping the coffee fast and finishing the coffee and seeing Rithika): you almost slept when we entered the home itself. When I was trying to take you in the stairs you were sleeping so well in my shoulders and I only took you in my hand and brought you to our room. 
Rithika:Not bad even Nirbhay can have these kind of romantic things in him. 
Nirbhay(giving a light smile):Rithika I have never felt these things in my life. I have been with many woman but you are the woman who have slept with me in the bed and has given me love without even touching me. 
Rithika(seeing him with a mesmerized face):I am too happy as a great villain is now a perfect gentleman to me. 
Nirbhay(shook his head as okay with a smile):Tk let us go first I need to see the sugar factory soon. 
Rithika:hmm let us go(she turned and started to walk).
Nirbhay too having the empty cup in his hand started to walk with Rithika were they both walking and came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and they came to the stairs and they both got down in the stairs and they came to the hall were they both walking in the hall and they came to the dinning table were as soon as they came to the dinning table Nirbhay sat in the chair were he kept the empty cup in the table and took the plate that was ulta in the table and kept it straight in front of him were Rithika standing next to him and started to serve him each dishes prepared for breakfast were Nirbhay as soon as Rithika served him all the food cooked he started to have the food from the plate were Rithika serving the breakfast to Nirbhay sat in the chair next to Nirbhay were Nirbhay tasting all the dishes and turned and saw Rithika and cutely shook his head along with raising his eyebrows and told the food is tasty were Rithika too gave a smile to him were Nirbhay smiling to her started to have the food quickly were after a few minutes he finished his breakfast and then he got up from the chair and he walked to the washbasin and he started to wash his hands and then he came back to the table were Rithika got up from the chair were Nirbhay saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay:Let us go..
Rithika shook her head as okay to him were Nirbhay started to walk were Rithika too started to walk with him were the servant lady came out of the kitchen to clean the table were Nirbhay and Rithika walked and came out of the house and they came to the parking of the car were driver Kamal was leaning in the car and was standing were seeing Nirbhay immediately he stood well. 
Nirbhay(seeing Kamal):Go to our sugar factory..
Kamal:Tk Bhaiya(he opened the car door and got in the driving seat).
Nirbhay opened the back side door of the car and saw Rithika next to him and showed his hand towards the car were Rithika seeing Nirbhay's affection for her and she got in the car were Nirbhay closed the car door and then he walked around the car and he came to the other side and opened the door and he got inside the car and he closed the car door and as soon as they both sat well in the back of the seat Kamal started the car and he started to drive the car out of Nirbhay's house and he started to drive the car towards Nirbhay's sugar factory. 
Driving for 20 minutes Kamal parked the car out of the sugar factory were Nirbhay seeing they have come to the sugar factory opened the car door immediately and he got down from the car and he closed the car door and stood well and raised his head and saw the sugar factory were half part of the sugar factory was burnt well and was looking black building were he seeing the burnt part with a emotional face were he thought about the way he started his business in this building were thinking about it he was having a worried face were Rithika opened the other side car door and she got down from the car and closed the car door and saw Nirbhay seeing the sugar factory with a worried face were she walked around the car and she came and stood next to Nirbhay and touched Nirbhay's shoulder with her hand. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Rithika this is the place I started my business and seeing this place half burnt is really hurting me a lot. 
Rithika(seeing him with a confident face):If something wrong is happening surely god will show the way to correct that wrong too. Think positive that nothing happened to anyone. By god's grace before everyone come to the job fire accident has happened so that employees lives are saved think like that. Person like us who were ready to kill others for our own selfishness at least now nothing wrong happened in our place for the people who was working for us. 
Nirbhay(hearing what Rithika said shook his head as yes):haan that is true only. 
As Nirbhay said this the security who came out of the factory backside seeing Nirbhay started to walk fast and he came near him and standing facing him. 
Security:Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(seeing Security):See you and other security keep doing your job. I have said our manger to come with the contract building engineer he will come now. 
Security:Tk Bhaiya..
Rithika(hearing what Nirbhay said to the security):When you called to Manger and informed to bring a contract engineer and all?
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):when I woke up you were in the kitchen know that time before getting ready I called to our sugar factory manger and told him to bring a good engineer and he too said okay for that. Let them come and let that Engineer come and see the factory and let us see how we can reconstruct the burnt part. 
Rithika shook her head as yes were Nirbhay took a deep breath were in the next 5 minutes sugar factory manger came with a young person next to him were that person was having a chart in his hand. 
Manger(seeing Nirbhay):Bhaiya (showing the person next to him):He is the engineer. If we give him the construction of our factory means he will make the building employees ready and then make everything on a contract basis there won't be any problem. 
Nirbhay:Tk(seeing the engineer):Engineer sab please come with me let us go inside the factory and see and you can tell me the plan. 
Engineer:Okay sir I have the chart let me draw the plan after seeing inside the factory and show you the plan. 
Nirbhay:Tk (seeing Manger):Police just recorded this incident as electricity problem only know?There is no issue in their part know?
Manager:No problem Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:Tk then you do me a favour. Let me, Rithika and Engineer go inside the factory and see and decide about the reconstruction in that mean time you call to all our employees and tell them to come and stand in front of the factory. 
Manger:Tk Bhaiya let me..
Nirbhay shook his head as yes and he started to walk were Engineer too started to walk beside Nirbhay were Rithika on the other side started to walk with Nirbhay. Three of them entered the factory. 
It was exactly next one hour were three of them came out of the factory after seeing the factory inside very well were Nirbhay and Engineer were discussing with each other and coming out of the factory. 
Nirbhay(seeing the engineer):Sure Hain na Engineer sab work will get over within 2 months know?
Engineer:Let me make the work very fast sir so that the work will get over in 2 months I am guarantee for that..
Nirbhay:Tk the amount you asked for the construction will be transferred to your business account and with that amount get the materials for construction and use for the construction expenses and salary for the building employees. After the construction let me give the salary for you. 
Engineer:Tk Sir..
As both Nirbhay and Engineer were talking to each other Rithika was walking beside Nirbhay seeing the conversation of him with Engineer were they came to the front of the sugar factory were a 50 people crowd including women and men were standing with a worried face along with the manager of factory were they saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay too saw them with a calm face and stood in front of them..
50 people(at the same time in chorus):Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(stood in front of them and seeing them):see I understand that this accident has brought a very big sadness to us. (showing the engineer next to him):He is the engineer who is going to construct our factory again. He said our factory will be built well again within next 2 months..By god's grace machines are not damaged.
Man in the crowd:Bhaiya for next 2 months what our family will do.Without our job how we will have our live Bhaiya?
Nirbhay(seeing the man):See you no need to worry. you all are this Nirbhay singh's employees and I will take care of you. Two months all of you be in your home and enjoy your time with your family. Let me credit your two month Salary in your bank account don't worry. 
All of them with a happy smile clapped their hands well. 
All of them(in chorus):Thank you Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:(seeing all with a calm smile): you all are welcome. See after two months you all need to be back. 
All of them:Sure...
Nirbhay:Tk tomorrow morning or by today night your bank accounts will have the two month Salary do your expenses within that amount till the factory get back to its old self. 
All of them shook their heads as yes with a happy smile.
Man(from the crowd):Thank you Bhaiya we thought that you will throw us out telling we don't have job but you are not like before you are really so nice Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(giving a smile to that person):Hmm for that change in me you should thank (showing Rithika):her only..
All of them seeing Rithika with a up and down look and a woman in the crowd seeing Rithika. 
Woman:She is..
Nirbhay(seeing the woman):I am your Bhaiya means(showing Rithika):She is your Bhabhi..
Rithika saw Nirbhay with a surprised face were she didn't think that Nirbhay will introduce her to everyone in this way. 
All of them(joined their hands to Rithika):Thank you Bhabhi beacause of you our Bhaiya changed a lot and he is looking good while he is with you. You both need to live a happy life and need to have many children. 
Nirbhay and Rithika smiled both Nirbhay and Rithika seeing each other a cute look saw the crowd and they both joined their hands to them. All of them shook their head as okay and they started to walk from there were as soon as they walked Nirbhay and Rithika putting their hands down. 
Nirbhay(seeing the engineer):Tk Engineer sab today before night you will get the amount needed for the construction. you gave me a paper with bank details inside the factory know let me send the money to that account you have mentioned in that paper and I am having it safely in my pocket. From day after tomorrow you can start the work. 
Engineer shook his head as yes and he started to move from there. 
Nirbhay(seeing the manger):Take care of this construction work and co-ordinate about the construction to me often. 
Manger:Sure sir..
Nirbhay:Tk then e-mail me the complete bank details of our employee let me transfer the amount to their account too. 
Manger:Sure sir after going home let me forward it to you I am having it in my Laptop.
Nirbhay:Tk fine and by today I will be leaving to Mumbai what ever it is call me in my phone. 
Manger:Tk bhaiya..
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes and turned and saw Rithika):Rithika let us go(telling it he started to walk towards the car).
Rithika too started to walk with him were they both came to the car and they got in the back seat of the car and closed the door were Kamal who was waiting for them sitting in the driver seat started the car as soon as they sat in the back seat of the car. 
Nirbhay:Go back to home. 
Kamal:Tk Bhaiya..(he started to drive the car towards Nirbhay's house).
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Rithika after going home book for the flight tickets to Mumbai from Delhi in next available flight. 
Rithika:Nirbhay today itself we need to leave to Mumbai?
Nirbhay:Then what work we have in Haryana? we saw the factory and arranged for its reconstruction and after going home I will do the transfer of money to Engineer and employee then let us leave to Mumbai before today night itself. You too can take rest tomorrow and day after tomorrow you can carry out with your work. 
Rithika:Tk fine..
Nirbhay shook his head as okay were the car was moving towards his house. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear friends,

I know that I am dragging a bit with Rithika and Nirbhay story and their story takes a long portion in the last few episodes. I am sorry for that. It is especially because the story is taking place in a time period of a day and I can't leave a characters story as it is to catch up with main leads of the story Even supporting characters are too important in the story that is why. 

And another reason is their story need a proper shaping too so only but don't worry next there is going to be a leap in the story post leap the story will continue with the next track in Ishveer life. I am sure the next track will come now for sure as I know many are waiting for the next track in the story.

May be tomorrow you guys will have the leap episode or by day after tomorrow. 

Keep reading.
Regards
sakshi
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode dear...Waiting for next..
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
It's ok dear. You don't need to worry. Your story is going well.
Yes, we all are eagerly waiting for a new track. Can't even presume which one you will choose.
Update soon.
😊😛😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update.
Waiting for the next.😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when ishani said chodo ranveer asked y shud i leave my wife...so sweet.hip scene where ranveer claims that he has d right on ishani's body was nice.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
when ritikA was winning the award nirbhay was there to support so now ritika is willing to help him when his business needs help.so sweet.loved nirbhay saying that she is d only woman who slept with him with love without touching him