needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Till his last prank on disaster unit I felt he s playing not serious pranks on Sanchi . But this last one to urge all interns to make her cry s lil bit disappointing . Also his prank to forge keys on patients x-ray . I think somehow this will be sorted , helly character ndevanshi will help Sanchi and veer will be exposed and then as per the spoiler , adarsh will show everyone Sanchi and veer's that fall and catch scene to everyone and accuse
Sanchi character .that she needed key for doing things with her bf . And this will also ended up on veer's head . And veer himself will be shocked and think may be some of the interns did this to get money for making Sanchi cry . Sanchi can scold him seriously this time and can even say she considered him as her friend and wanted hood for him for which she have him so much responsibilities and can even challenge on him n coming exams and say f he score one mark and her she will resign her head intern position . Veer will be so disgusted with himself and will end up serious and study hard and become responsible and he can even top n the exam but ask kabir to make Sanchi the head intern ass t s because of her he stopped his exam and even ask forgiveness from Sanchi and a
Request her to take him as her assistant .he can even call her mam willingly . And this their official friendship starts .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It seems like with the current tashan track they will learn more about each other & will eventually develop a strong bond, hopefully! ðŸ˜³

But Sanchi is indeed acting like a prime minister as Veer said, only good reaction was that Code Black mock test, indeed good step!  Like Pragya said, Cat & Dog jodi! 😆

Coming to the spoilers, they r always half truth. I'm sure that stg will happen 4 Sanchi's dad's ashes, might be an intern's plan but then Sanchi might accuse Veer. She being heartbroken it might affect him also coz even if there is so mate hate from his side his heart softens right? Let's c. 😊
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

It seems like with the current tashan track they will learn more about each other & will eventually develop a strong bond, hopefully!😳

But Sanchi is indeed acting like a prime minister as Veer said, only good reaction was that Code Black mock test, indeed good step! 😆

Like Pragya said, Cat & Dog jodi!

ya true . But I like him
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: needuraj

ya true . But I like him

Arre yaar Dr veer is our cutie pie na, even mommies are fond on him like mine! 😆😳

Sanveer hv a connection with Romeo-Juliet as families r enemies & the pair reminds me of taiwanese dramas couple who argue like kids then after dating acting already like an old married couple ! 😆
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago