Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear...please update next part soon...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer saying that since ishani is handling the family beautifully he is able to concentrate on his work and succeed.yes it's right ishveer romantic dance will do magic.waiting for ishveer dance

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
Glad you liked Ranveer saying that as Ishani is handling family well he is able to 
concentrate in his work and succeed 
yes Ishveer romantic dance will do wonder magic only dear 
ya let me update the ishveer dance episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Very good episode.

Update the next one.

hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next one 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

After working for 3 hectic days,finally IshVeer r going to spend some precious time together. Waiting for tonight's celebration didu...b safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes after 3 hectic days finally Ishveer are going to spend some precious 
time togher 
ya let us see the tonight celebration 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey, darling!!!

Very nice update. Like Ishveer romance a lot.
Keep on writing.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer romance 
ya let me update dear 
keep reading 
😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Sorry for such a late response. Both updates are awesome. Ishaani can't talk with Ranveer because he is very busy at work. She is missing him very much.
Update soon.
😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for the pm. Like two updates.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
PS I'm so happy dear that you are updating for us. It's a ray of light for me. I highly appreciate your deligence and efforts. I will never give up reading your story.
Update the next one asap.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hello Sakshi
Sorry for such a late response. Both updates are awesome. Ishaani can't talk with Ranveer because he is very busy at work. She is missing him very much.
Update soon.
😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
glad you liked both the updates and Ishani not able to talk with Ranveer because he was
busy at work 
yes she is missing him very much 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for the pm. Like two updates.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
PS I'm so happy dear that you are updating for us. It's a ray of light for me. I highly appreciate your deligence and efforts. I will never give up reading your story.
Update the next one asap.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the two updates 
ya let me update the next 
happy that you are happy in me update dear 
thanks for reading my story that is the important thing more than my efforts 
happy that you will be always reading my story 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 615
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
It was exactly 10 o clock were Krisha made herself ready in front of the mirror and then putting her Kajal to her eyes and she took the eyeliner bottle in her hand and the opened the eyeliner and then saw the brush of the eyeliner were she got to know that the eyeliner is over and then she closed the eyeliner bottle and then she walked to the waste bin in the corner of the room and then dropped the empty eyeliner bottle in the waste bin. 
Krisha(then to herself):I have another two eyeliner bottle in my cupboard. Let me take one from that..(telling it to herself she started to walk to the cupboard were going and standing in front the cupboard she opened the cupboard and then opened the draw inside the cupboard and she searched for the eyeliner inside the draw were not finding the eyeliner bottles she then moved the other things in the draw one by one were as she was moving the bindi card, different color of lipstick were when she moved a chain that was inside the draw with her one hand her hand didn't go to the next item to search for eyeliner as inside the draw her eyes now got stuck in a ring that was inside the draw were seeing the ring she got the thoughts of Devarsh without to her control).
FLASHBACK..
Devarsh(making Krisha wear her the ring in her finger and seeing her with a smile): you have a doubt whether I will marry you or not know?Now I made you wear this ring and confirmed that only you will be my wife.
Krisha(smiled back to him and hugged him well): I love you Devarsh. 
Devarsh(hugging her back): I love you too. 
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Krisha(with a sad face saw the ring that was in the draw and in thoughts): I am strong girl only and with will power only I moved from you Devarsh. When I saw you first you looked so much good to my eyes but finally you have become a money minded and wicked person. If you have been a good guy means our life would have not been parted ways. Now though I look like being strong outside one way or the other your thoughts are coming in front of me. (she took a deep breath):Fine few days If I be going out and hang out with my friends means I will be back to normal. (she took a deep breath again and then saw the draw and then moving the items again and then finally got a new eyeliner were she took the eyeliner in her hand and then she closed the draw and then she closed the cupboard and then walked towards the dressing table were she went to the dressing table and started to put her eyeliner to her eyes).
Shikhar, Shivanya, Raj Narayan and Kanchan were sitting in the sofa of the hall after finishing their breakfast were Kanchan seeing Shivanya. 
Kanchan:Shivanya you and Shikhar yesterday came and told us that today Vishwa and his family are going to come to see krisha and you both said that let it be surprise for Krisha and told me not to tell Krisha about Vishwa coming here today. 
Shikhar(with a smile):Maa Vishwa is going to give a fresh start to Krisha's life so we both thought that let Vishwa coming here be a surprise to Krisha. I and Shivanya discussed this and only told you not to tell to Krisha.
Shivanya(seeing Kanchan):Maa Krisha didn't come down yet today surely for breakfast she will be coming down now know? I got a message from Vishwa now that he said they are on the way to our home only surely by next few minutes they will come here. So when Vishwa is coming krisha too will come down and that time let us give this surprise to Krisha. 
Kanchan(giving a smile to Shivanya):hmm okay Shivanya really you took a good step to make Krisha's life bright again. 
Shivanya:Maa come on she is my sister in law and how can I see her life getting spoiled. So only I tried in my relationship circle for a groom for Krisha and finally got my uncle son itself as a groom. 
Raj Narayan(seeing Shivanya):Haan we are sure he will be a good guy because he is your relation. 
Shikhar(smiling seeing Raj Narayan): Haan Papa surely he is a good guy only. 
Four of them smiled to each other were that was the moment a middle aged man and a lady came to the entrance of the house. 
Lady:Excuse me..
Four of them hearing this word turned their head and saw the entrance of the house were Shivanya seeing them with a smile got up from the sofa were Shikhar, Raj Narayan and Kanchan too got up from the sofa were Shivanya with a happy smile. 
Shivanya:Uncle and Aunty come inside..
Both the man and the lady giving a smile to Shivanya started to walk inside the house were they came inside the house stood near Shivanya, Shikhar, Raj Narayan and Kanchan. 
Shivanya(seeing the lady and Man and showing them to Shikhar, Raj Narayan and Kanchan):They are my uncle and Aunty.Vishwa's parents. 
Shikhar, Raj Narayan, kanchan hearing it from Shivanya smiled to them and joined their hands were the lady and man too joined their hands. 
Lady:(Seeing Kanchan):Hi I am Durga Aggarwal and(showing her husband):He is my husband Abishek Aggarwal. I am sister to Shivanya's father. My son is only Vishwa Aggarwal. And I and my husband too talked to you and your husband over phone know one day?
Kanchan(with a smile):Haan yes we talked over phone and now today we saw each other face to face and we are happy to see you here. you are Shivanya's aunty and we are so proud to give my daughter to your son. 
Durga:hmm we are too happy to marry our son in Shivanya's family. I was not able to come to Shivanya's marriage as we were in USA that time due to Vishwa's american project and we were not able to get Visa on time but finally somehow Vishwa finished his American project and he settled down completely in Mumbai. 
Raj Narayan:That is so nice to hear. you please sit down. 
Shikhar:Haan Aunty and Uncle please sit. 
Abishek sat in the sofa were Durga seeing Shikhar with a smile. 
Durga:you are only Shivanya's husband know?I saw you in the photo that my brother sent me and you are a right person to our Shivanya. 
Shikhar gave a smile and head shake as okay to Durga were Durga smiling to Shikhar and then she too sat in the sofa next to Abishek. 
Shivanya(seeing Durga):Aunty you and Uncle came but where is Vishwa?
Durga:He said after parking the car and making a important call he will come. 
Shivanya:Tk tk ..What would you like to have?
Abishek:Shivanya come on don't be formal. we finished our breakfast and then only came here. let us be talking with each other so we don't want anything. 
Shivanya took a deep breath with a smile and shook her head as okay were Shikhar and Shivanya too sat in the sofa were Kanchan and Raj Narayan too sat in the sofa were they started to chat among themselves. 
Durga(smiling to Kanchan):Where is Krisha? you all are thinking to show her after Vishwa comes?
Kanchan:Wo..(before she could tell)
Shivanya:Aunty we didn't tell about you coming to Krisha we thought to make it as a surprise to her. 
Durga(with a smile):Wow that is a good thing only let her come and see Vishwa and then let her get a happy shock. 
Shivanya smiled to Durga were they all again started to chat with each other were that was the time Krisha making herself ready and then reading few pages in the magazine sitting in her room and after feeling hungry she came out of her room and was walking and coming in the corridor and then she came to the steps and she started to come down in the stairs were as coming in the steps itself she saw both Durga and Abishek sitting in the sofa and without able to recognize them she had a doubtful face were she with the same doubtful face came down to the hall were Durga was the first person who saw Krisha were with a smiling face. 
Durga:(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya Krisha came..
All of them turning and seeing krisha had a smile were Krisha was seeing everyone a glance with a not understanding face. 
Shivanya(immediately got up from the sofa and then came to Krisha and standing next to her):krisha this is the Vishwa's parents..
Krisha(with a shocked face):Kya?
Durga(before Shivanya could reply to Krisha with a smile):Haan Krisha we are Vishwa's parents. My name is Durga Aggarwal and (showing her husband):My husband Abishek Aggarwal. As we already saw you in the photo Shivanya sent to us I was able to recognize you. Now you need to see Vishwa only and this Vishwa know?.
Telling it she was about to turn to the entrance were that was the moment a young guy with a charming face wearing a blue jean pant and then white shirt and tucked in his pant and wearing a brown belt over his pant and was walking and entering the house were he was having a cute smile in his lips were he walked and came inside the house were that was the moment Raj Narayan, Shikhar and Kanchan got up from their sofa. 
Vishwa(with a smile seeing Kanchan, Raj Narayan and Krisha with a smile and seeing raj Narayan and Kanchan):Arrey Uncle and Aunty you no need to get up from the sofa for me. I am feeling like I am a school master who is entering the class. welcome me as your son that is more than enough. 
Raj Narayan(with a smile went and showed his hand were Vishwa hugged him):Welcome young man. 
Vishwa(coming out of the hug):Thank you Uncle. (seeing Kanchan he joined his hands):Namaste Aunty. 
Kanchan:namaste Beta. 
Vishwa(seeing Shivanya):Hello Di how are you?
Shivanya:haan I am so good.
Vishwa(seeing Shikhar):Hi Jiju. 
Shikhar(with a smile):Hi Vishwa. 
Vishwa(seeing all a glance):Tk fine let us not go so much formal for this meeting of us like making the girl give coffee to the groom family and all. Let me tell about myself. I am Vishwa Aggarwal and you would have know about my parents in the short time when I was not here for few minutes before. I am a CEO of a software company and I was in american project before few months and I was with my parents in America and now I am completely settled in Mumbai and I am earning well. If you marry your daughter to me I make sure that I will take care of her like a queen.That is it about me and you can decide whether you want me to be the son in law of this house or not?(telling it with a smile he walked towards his parents and then he sat in the sofa near his mother).
Raj Narayan, Shikhar and Kanchan too sat in the sofa and now they saw Krisha who was standing with Shivanya now. 
Kanchan(seeing Krisha):krisha you already saw Vishwa's photo when Shivanya showed it to you. Now he too came in front of you and he said about himself. Are you okay to marry him?
Krisha(for a while this question shook her strong girl inside were she saw Vishwa who was sitting in the sofa with a smile seeing her were her thoughts now again went to Devarsh were she made herself strong and seeing Vishwa and then seeing everyone a glance and again seeing Vishwa):Mr. Vishwa actually I came down casually to have my breakfast only but as soon as I came down I am seeing you all.(she was bit confused).
Shivanya(putting her hand in Krisha's shoulder with affection):Haan Krisha already you said okay for marriage and you thought to move on in your life and we asked about Vishwa to you and you too were okay know so when yesterday They called us to tell about they are coming today we thought If you see them suddenly that would be a good surprise to you. I think we gave a good surprise to you today. 
Krisha(seeing Shivanya and giving a made up smile):Haan it was ...good...surprise only Bhabhi. 
Vishwa(hearing it with a smile):Happy that your Bhabhi and family has given me as a surprise to you Krisha. Now you and your family only need to decide whether you all can accept me or not?
Raj Narayan:nahi Vishwa its only Krisha who need to decide now we are okay with you and we are ready to give Krisha in your hands. (seeing krisha with a smile):Come on Krisha you are okay for this marriage know?
Krisha(though her face was showing she is strong and wanted to move on in her life somewhere inside her heart her thoughts went to her marriage with Devarsh were having a confusion and seeing Vishwa):Mr. Vishwa can I please talk with you alone for 5 minutes?
Shikhar:haan take Vishwa to your room Krisha and talk to him and then you decide. 
Vishwa(got up immediately with a smile):Haan come Krisha we can talk..
Krisha seeing everyone a glance and then seeing Vishwa and giving a made up smile started to walk were Vishwa too started to walk behind her were they both started to get in the stairs and then walking in the corridor and then Krisha entered her room were Vishwa too entered behind her. Krisha stood near the bed were Vishwa too glancing the whole room with a smile and then came and stood in front of krisha with a smiling face. 
Krisha:Mr. Vishwa wo mein..(before she could tell the next word).
Vishwa(showing his hand like indicating to stop):you can call me Vishwa. 
Krisha(giving a okay head shake):Vishwa haan its true that I got divorce from my husband with a strong will power inside me only I was ready to get divorced and even till getting Divorce I was strong and even to shake my head as okay to marry you too I was strong only but I didn't expect that you will be coming this much soon in my life. I am ready to move on but some where or the other my old memories with my x-husband is coming in my heart. I thought to take some time and then refresh myself by hanging out with friends and concentrating in other things but my family thinking to give surprise to me they didn't tell about you coming today. If I have already know? I would have said you to come after few days but..(before she could tell the next word).
Vishwa(with a cute smile): hmm okay fine Krisha your family wants to see you happy for that only they thought to give you a surprise. Anyways one day or the other I should be coming to meet you know? think that this is the day god thought us to meet each other. Krisha see I don't have any problem with you being a Divorcee. Shivanya Di told me everything about your X-husband. Surely a woman need to come out of those kind of unhappy marriage life that only you have done. But somewhere or the other your old days with your x-husband is coming in your heart. Though you are bold enough to move on his thoughts are coming and disturbing you. I completely understand krisha. I too heard that you were pregnant with his child and it got aborted too. May be it will take some time for you to completely forget that guy. I am ready to marry you at any time Krisha, Now tell me what should I do now?
Krisha(seeing him): I am okay for marrying you but I want sometime please give that time alone to me in that time span I am sure I can come out of that bad life completely. 
Vishwa(with a smile shook his head as okay):Tk fine Is two month enough for you to refresh your mind?
Krisha(with a okay smile):Haan okay thank you. 
Vishwa:no need to tell thank you and all. Keep smiling that is enough for me. 
Krisha shook her head as okay with a smile were Vishwa giving a smile to her started to walk were Krisha too started to walk were they both came out of the room and walked in the corridor and they came to the stairs and then getting down they came to the hall were Durga, Abishek, Raj Narayan, Kanchan, Shikhar and Shvianya who were sitting in the sofa and talking with each other slowly got up from the sofa and they saw both Vishwa and Krisha with a curious face of what Krisha and Vishwa decided about the marriage. 
Vishwa(seeing everyone):Haan we both are ready to marry.
all of them had a happy smile. 
Vishwa:But we both want 2 months time in that time we will get to know about each other know?
Durga(with a happy smile):Arrey tk tk take your time. Its so happy that you both at least confirmed the marriage know?
Kanchan:haan we are happy for you both. 
All of them had a happy smile were Vishwa too smiled to everyone and saw Krisha and with a head shake he asked her whether its okay were Krisha too with a light smile in her lips shook her head as okay to him. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰